What do i do about this?

what do i do about this?
it didnt use to bother me before but im starting to feel real self conscious about it

wtf do i do with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nccIuwBJeiQ
bfy
youtube.com/watch?v=cK7VHYBAIPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cut you other fingers off for the symmetry
for real tho just embrace it. wear some sick gloves or get a tattoo

you can't change it. it's no big deal, even if you think it is. no mature person will give a shit about it.

source: I know cripples and they just dgaf and live a happy life

invent a cool story about it so it gives some character to you, like you lost in inawoods or something

i was thinking of some sort of jewlery
or some cool polyesther prosthetic

maybe something the dude from cradle of filth wore?

Dude, rock it. Go full badass.

Get Veeky Forums, grow a full beard and become an edgy gruff vampire hunter.

think about the last time you saw it. Maybe is still there. Have you checked your butt?
The only thing you need is to have good humor about it. Don't get affected by it.

i already look like this

Well fuck dude, you're on the right path.

People in the west are grossed out by shit like that, it's stupid and childish but it's true. Everyone is too sensitive these days.

Just embrace being a scary motherfucker and have fun with it

>gritty-soviet-beard-core
>complaining

thanks man
its just kinda hard to have fun with it when people avoid you or act scared and anxious when interacting with you

Second

what a stupid and fake face expression

Fuck dude you are one handsome fucker

haha you look fucking intimidating dude, you should really embrace it

I wouldn't feel self conscious at all man. I've known many people with missing fingers, and it doesn't bother me or anyone I know one bit. Make up stories about how you lost it for shits and giggles.

A guy I knew lost his ring finger when he got it trapped in a weight machine. He walked around for a couple of months with his hand in his pocket. He eventually moved passed it because he realized it was dumb.

if this is you count your blessings, you seem like a really handsome guy. The missing digit adds character. Just have fun with your life mane. Hope you get over it and it doesn't bother you in future.

Put little fedora on it!
Transplant some hair on top of it so you can have a braided hair finger!
Put foreskin on it!
Dip in marmelade!

people that will judge it are too scare to even think about what it would be like, my pop was missing his index and middle fingers and trust me man, it made him a fucking badass in my eyes

Tattoo a dick on it

Why would you feel self conscious about it? It looks cool. Also tell the story with pics if possible or gtfo

Not wanting to make you feel any worse but humans have some natural defense mechanism to spot this kind of imperfections/physical handicaps and somehow we fixate a lot on it. Sometimes you cannot even see someone's face yet but you can already tell they're missing a hand or a leg and from that point onwards you just stare at it, even though there's nothing weird about it really.

If that picture is really you though don't worry you're a handsome fuck

What you do is when you shake some one's hand, use your stub to tickle the inside of their palm. It will freak them the fuck out.

How did you lose it?

So how'd you do it though, mate?
Cut the tip of my middle finger in grade 10 in woodwork class.
I've kinda moved on from it, but used to be very self conscious about it for a few years after it happened. All's good though, as other people have said, embrace it. You seem handsome enough, if you were a fat slob it'd probably be a different story

Start wearing boots and all black.

Fashion a tight leather glove to which is attached a metal hinged finger to replace the last two missing bones which is actuated by the position of your stump.

it happened when i was 3 so no pics

>be put with my brother
>teaching me to ride my bike and shit
>brother’s friend shows up also on his bike
>they get to chatting about some boring shit
>boredaf.mov
>decide to play mechanic
>fuck yeah imma fix the shit out this bitch
>lay down on stomach and start ‘fixing’ this kids bike
>stick my finger in pic related
>hear ‘ok c ya’
>oh shiiiiii-

end up being dragged a couple of feet and with my finger looking like an unskinned sausage

i actually did use to do that a lot when i was a teen

also sticking it up my nose or ear was always a nice trick at parties/bars

shaved my beard and im kinda went /scumwave/

My grandfather did the exact same thing, with the same result.

well i can’t imagine the result being anything other than a mutilated finger

It looks cool, the story is interesting, you look spooky. Its fine next thread

no
im not done attention whoreing and showing you how edgy i am yet

youtube.com/watch?v=nccIuwBJeiQ

is your name johnathan?

Robert

?

I thought you were spaniard for a second.

i live in madrid

The only thing you should be doing is while angry using that finger to point menacingly at people, things.

chuuni detected

You look awesome don't worry about it

I've always thought that it would look cool that if I ever accidentally mutilated my hand that I would just wear a glove over that one hand. Maybe get some sort of dummy prosthetic to fit into the index finger of the glove or something so it doesn't look obvious

you're at that level of hot were it really doesn't matter at all.
I know that sounds fucked up but it think it really suits you in weird way... probably makes you look even more interesting and badass

Gives character
To bad you aint got a trigger finger tho

just poke your ear with it in public and freak out people

10/10 would fuck

Obviously get a metal finger.

this nigga got a gucci tattoo

Yeah I think this good be a good idea too,OP. Could also be somewhat functional

You could get one made in such a way that it's dishwasher safe and you can put a bullet vibrator into it. Sleazecore as fuck.

do nothing, it looks cool

duct tape a laser pointer to it and become a transhumanist

lose the piercing

Bionic finger

go to random women on the bus and ask

"want me to nub your clit?"

And the friend

Vivienne Westwood armor ring is the answer

Stemcells.
Also this made me lol.

Just carry around a fake finger and some ketchup packets for "fun times" with the kids.

I was with my parents buying house fans and a dude in line was missing a finger. He saw me looking at it and walked right up to the stapler on the counter, put his nub real close and smashed it down!

It was rad.

Grow it back with your mind.

Srs. Will change your life

HAVING A FRIEND WITH A FACE TATTOO.

Surround yourself with quality people, maybe you'll feel better you faggot.

he’s not a friend
he’s a ‘famous’ spanish ‘trap artist’

holy fuck this is actually a choice idea

what changed in your life that started making you feel self conscious. whatever it is, get rid of it. even if its a family member.

i guess just growing up and realising that mutilations are not exactly attractive

plus i have a multitude of other scars and marks which pretty much make me look like a convict. pair all that with my angry resting face and bam, you get a recipe for loneliness

those people are fucking pussies.

All i'd do ask maybe ask some questions about the finger and go on with my day whilst talking to you

Also you're a handsome nigga

Would smash/10

r u grill?

Wears a cool metal finger that has tech in it,use it as a watch.

where would infind something like that?

Buy/make a cool metal claw finger, go full Goth.
Or dress like an Assassin.

>pulling off beard+bald
>complaining about anything

Re4 boss lookin ass

just had an interview
pretty much got told i dont look trustworthy

really fucking cool!
I myself, have a permanent scar on my lip.
If it doesnt complicate your life you should rock it

Make a utility-finger, with a jump drive and a little universal screwdriver on it, maybe a claw?

u gay bro?
>manspreading
lmfao

Doesn't seem like there would be any simple or cheap way to get it.
If you can find some guy that is a boss at making prosthetics you might be able to get him to build one with a casio f-91w build into a joint, or something.
I'd imagine prosthetic manufacturing has to be highly custom by default.

>get tape
>get sausage
>always have snack

nah

kek

this

nothing wrong with it, I knew a girl who was born with only two fingers on each hand (seriously) and she just owned it and never complained or worried what others might think

i also know a Johnathan that looks freaking similar to him

me too

Get a cool tattoo in black that looks like an eldritch abomination

>source: I know cripples and they just dgaf and live a happy life

gosh what an incredibly immature and ignorant statement. as if all disfigurements are created equal

You look great dude, and the missing digit is a genuine plus in terms of visual interest if I'm being honest. If you had to be insecure about anything (which you don't, because again, you're hot), it'd be that you dress like you have a favorite brand of energy drink and are 12 credits away from a general studies degree.

Also how do you use a mouse?

OP here

i like the metal finger idea

how the fuck do i find one?

pic related

bfy DOT tw/E7db

pleb

underrated

T E R R O R W A V E W I L L S A V E Y O U R L I F E

put your finger on your nose and pretend that you shoved your whole finger in your nose

get one of these in nice leather

we ezio now

You handsome as fuck, no homo.
The finger adds personality

My /diy/ ass would make that shit by hand

Grab some sheet aluminum and some files and get working bruv

youtube.com/watch?v=cK7VHYBAIPU