Are these shoes worth getting? A lot people I know have them but I need to make sure they're Veeky Forums worthy

Are these shoes worth getting? A lot people I know have them but I need to make sure they're Veeky Forums worthy.

Seen plenty of them with urban fits, have 'em myself

Go for it

Real easy to put with a fit.

>Vans

2013 called, user

I wouldn't If I were you. For fashion sure but not if you expect them to last at all. The standard 50 dollar version has very little padding in the sole and is almost worn through the bottom after a year. I got the "pro" versions which are heavier duty and meant for skating but after maybe 5 months of me owning them and just wearing them around they are absolutely falling apart

Other shoe

seems like you got just bad pair because i got mine, which are regular ones, not pro, for much longer and i wore them to some gigs where my feet were stepped on a bunch

not that user

the quality is generally pretty low. the stiching starts coming off within the first couple weeks. the soles wear through quickly. the midsole separates from the sole within a month. in terms of skating the sidewalls rip real fast.

they'll usually stay on your feet for a while despite them falling apart, and they're pretty good for the price, but they aren't great

sk8 hi's are the ultimate fuck boy shoe

Ugly as fuck. I don't get the appeal honestly.

i have had the black suede ones for 75€ for like a year now and they're still in good condition
i guess going with a more expensive option does do wonders with vans?

They’re basic

Is this image implying golf wang is good?

no its implying they brought back those style of vans which they did

The ribbed top part always reminds me of weird white trash poor people. Not for me but I like low top vans

I say get the old skools, they are less pretentious

Just got some and I love them

lmao what do you weigh?

6"2', 202lbs, size 12 shoes

That's just It the ones in my picture are the expensive ones, my cheap ones are even worse off

>mein kampf
Edgy

>Mein kampf
Remélem kín halált halsz te szégyen geci

Plusz a cipő... menthetetlen vagy baszod

You want to know if a pair of shoes passes muster with a bunch of Autism laced spastic children who can barely dress themselves?

Just get the fucking shoes if you like them. They come in lots of colours and go well with most items of clothing.

no not really
you are better off with some random adidas/nike shoes, they will last way longer

not really my taste but go for it. the sophnet and gosha collabs were pretty good.

Lmao you bought them for 50 thats why.

No those are the 70 dollar version

It depends if you're from some "alternative" community, if you are, I would suggest not to cop 'em.

For example hardcore / punk scene is flooded with people in Vans, particularly old skools and sk8 hi.

I don't even use soundcloud

You're a big guy.

For some reason they get dirty really quickly, I just walk around generally clean areas/sidewalks with them and the white midsole is cover in black marks and smudges

For you.

For you.