/General hair thread/

Because I need advice and the other thread is old and bloated.

I think it's time I cut my hair. It's too much to handle and take care of and I need a clean look.

Any sugestions of a cut that would suit my retarded head shape?

Nah keep it looks good down and up

I personally like it. If you're going for a slightly different look maybe put your hair up like you already have in the pic, but leave the hair of the bottom half of the back of your head down. Don't know how to explain it clearly but hopefully you get what I mean.

Not really sure what fits my face shape, especially since that's distorted right now by having weight I need to lose (160 lbs at 5'7", aiming for 145).

Would this work on me?

How do I ask the barber for that?

I get what you mean, but I don't have enough volume for that. It just looks like stringy shit.

I will consider keeping it, though.

this
this
shorter hair with a church sunday part look. or longer hair esp on the sides. right now it poofs out and kinda makes you look like what i'd imagine an exact younger version of your dad's current hair. or shave it all.
number zero. or keep growing it and put it in a man bun.
on who. there are two people here.
>consider keeping it, though
def grow it much longer. or shave it all.

>def grow it much longer

I had it past my shoulders before and I've only gotten bad reactions to it. Still not sure if it fits my face/head.

Physically, it's awesome to have really long hair. It's smooth, cuddly, can make weird shapes with it, etc. but taking care of it is a fucking pain in the ass.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on nopoo? been going a solid 2 weeks now, when can I expect results?

You first must stop expecting results, lose your expectations.
And then the results will come.

I was replying to my own post. I was asking if the picture in the second one would look good on me (the first post).

I have kinda the same hair except mine is not as curly. What do you mean It's hard to take care of? I usually just shower like normal and don't really fuck with it.
I'll bun it up, wear a hat or both. I never have it just down because I'm autistic and freak out when I feel something touching my face

Shave it off?With out it I get mistaken for a girl with my shoulder length hair...Going to be a pirate for Halloween and thinking about shaving it off after that.

i have shoulder long hair, actually a little longer, and i'm going to buzz it tomorrow. kind of scared. any tips so i dont back out?

Reposting

waht to do? is an undercut the only solution?

any suggestions for my hair?
thanks in advance

Your a keeper. Shes a sleeper. Keep the sides loose and tie the back when your outside. Otherwise whatevers cozee is how u rock it. Also buy some hair trimmers to keep every strand the length u want

Are you portuguese?

Yes. Don't stalk me please.

For starters, if I just shower without any kind of conditioner, it gets super frizzy. I look like a fucking mop. Also, I have dandruff and taking care of that also makes it so that I have to wash it every 2-3 days, complicating the frizzy issue.

I haven't shampooed since February. You can expect to save money on shampoo, and your hair won't be as frizzy or dry

You show him this picture you absolute fucking sperg

>tfw similar retarded face shape with worse hairline, plus applying to med school so can't go back to long hair
Beards looking pretty patchy on the sides, looks good otherwise

What are the guidelines for a buzz cut? Is a big forehead a no-go?

Any recommendations?i usually just get the sides short and put it to the side but I've been doing that for 3 years and kind of want to change it up

What am I looking at in pic related?

I'm very jealous of you user. I decided to grow my hair out a year ago after hating my short curly hair my entire life. I was so self conscious about it I straightened it even when it was only like a couple inches long. Then I discovered my hair was thinning out and thought fuck it I'll grow it out and see how that goes. Now that it's grown out I LOVE IT but it's also thinned out so much I'm going to have to buzz it soon. Plz bless me I need it

What can I do with my hair?

Also how I do stop looking like an Oblivion character? Already lossing weigh and taking medication for acne

are your initials rf?

Lauren southern in a diaper

anyone have shikamaru hairstyle inspo?

Looks luscious. What conditioner do you use?

petit marseillais hidrating mask every weekend plus a no-rinse cheap conditioner everytime I wash it (every 2-3 days).

I wish it was smoother, looks better than it feels, to be honest.

close, but no

I bless you, user and I wish you a full head of strong, thick hair. Also, read up on supplements for hair and be healthy.