depends on
>how old you
>how old you want to look like
>what beard do you want to have
>what beard are you able to have
>does your beard suit you

a beard will make you look older.
a beard can easily make you look fat.
in my opinion there are not so many people under 30 that wear a beard Veeky Forums

>manly beards

Picture unrelated

*im talking about full beard OP-pic related.
three-day beard look in the most cases bether than fully shaved

This is manly in the "art of manliness" numale overcompensation sense

A tall espresso, please

If you have a skinny/narrow head then no you'll look fucking homeless but if you're built with a nice head-shape and you keep it and the hair on your head tight then it'll look ok

>manly beard
do you call that manly.!?

Looks terrible but bitches fuckin foam at the gash for it, i dont even know what to think

Looking at this all I can think of is Reddit.

>All that facial hair can't hide his ugliness

beards are good if you are:
a) bald or balding
b)don't look like a huge faggot, i.e. OP and his example

2015 called and want their beard meme back.

Only if you're at least 40, even then its pushing it a bit until you're 50 and you have to keep it trimmed, when you're 70 you're allowed to turn into a wizard.

I am 27 and I have a beard because I highly dislike shaving because it's both uncomfortable and mostly pointless to me. I do get my beard trimmed by the woman that cuts my hair, though. That is about once every two months.

this looks shit

this is good

if you don't look after your beard for 8 weeks, how tf do you look like before and after go to the barber!?
i also don't like shaving but having this much of a mess in your face can't be more comfy

Always wonder, don't this kind of super-hipsters dont see they have become a caricature?

2009 really hit you hard, huh OP?

this guy looks like a cuck hiding behind a beard

this guy actually suits his beard

It all depends on how you rock it. Having a beard isn't 'manly' (aside from the fact that they grow on men) unless you're traditionally masculine enough to rock it. If you are, chances are you can rock a shaved face too.

Also, by masculine, I don't mean lantern-jawed good looks. Take Tom Hardy or Liam Neeson. Neither of them are objectively good looking, if they weren't famous you wouldn't look at them twice. But they're masculine, they have confidence and presence. As such they can pull off most styles. Hardy's beard is kinda pubic and shit, but you don't care because he looks badass with or without it. Same with Neeson - you could give him long or short hair, shaved or stubble, he hasn't got amazing looks to rely on, but he still looks solid either way.

This would look good without the meme haircut and stupid glasses

jawlets need to stop this shit

It's not so much about comfort (it doesn't bother me as it doesn't grow extremely fast) but more about familiarity.

I have mental issues.

beards are basically for jawlets, it's the equivalent of boots for manlets

the broader/larger the face, the larger the beard that will "fit" it
people with thin and small faces like OP pic can get away with small beards but not remotely so for beards that size
also no homo but that moustache looks like twink shit