Do you ever get complimented on your fits?

Do you ever get complimented on your fits?

Some dude in a bar complimented me on my jacket yesterday but other then that not really.

yes. I've always been a natural trendsetter of sorts

Yes, and unless they're coming from a really well dressed person or sexy gril, compliments make me question my outfit choice.

Yes.

All the time.

But a lot of the time it correlates to how visually loud a given piece is. Much more likely to get compliments on an interesting paisley or a bold color than, say, a muted suit jacket in super 120.

People notice the things that are most noticeable. Women in particular will give you compliments (or at least comments) on eye-catching pieces whether the piece looks good or not. It's a social thing.

No only on my looks

You sound like a horrible person.

please do tell how you're such a trendsetter in fashion, random kid on Veeky Forums.

No, I don't leave the house

Honestly, usually only when I wear silly shit from AliExpress like this

yes but I have carefully handcrafted a friends group that is made of hipstery Veeky Forumsggots so we constantly compliment/criticize each other.

nah, I radiate boring sperginess far enough that nobody really bothers speaking with me

>"you look fabulous hon"

this

No but one time when I was wearing full rick to the beach I got asked for a picture

>try real hard to look good
>0 compliments
>feeling lazy and just throw on an adidas sweater
>compliments all around

yes often.
Do you?

>wears m65 and a black sweater and a jeans
>"wow that's so retro user"

more than ever after i stopped being interested in Veeky Forums and just dress properly for uni

2 this morning by 2 fine girls

fock the fock off man
i'm a Veeky Forumsggot and have a taste for clothes, but never actually put any effort into my own clothes so i look like a complete normie/hobo
even though i'm not participating doesn't mean i can't rate a participant

>>>/reddit/

lol that's not very usual in our culture so no

yes but only by my mom

Frequently

not really but i'm constantly asked "where'd you get this?". basically my fit is good, but i'm not.

Yeah, but it was usually compliments from my therapist/psychiatrist or other patients in my outpatient programs.

You have a sweet mother and you also look fabulous hun

yes, by my male friends lol

A few times

nah, mostly compliments on certain clothes
some dude liked my CDG converse's and I got compliments on a well fitting college bomber once

When I try, no. When I wear a black vneck and skinny jeans, all the time.

Constantly on my shoes.