Cosmoscore

Cosmoscore is future spacewear.

Films for inspo include: Prometheus, Moon and Alien: Covenant etc.

This core is not spacesuits only!

itt: basically lunarcore 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2086571/daniel-won-hunter-metallic-camo-leather-jacket
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this thread, guy

Go on

unless you're a biker then why would you wear the helmet?

this includes all types of clothing, on and off planet.

Is this literally one picture or what?

If you were on Mars, would you really need a space suit, or would a heavy overcoat and oxygen mask be enough?

are you retarded?

You would need a pressure suit because Mars has no atmosphere in addition to an oxygen tank. Think the shit they wore on the moon.

Am I doing it right?

Retro

indeed

mars has extremely low air pressure. you would need a suit. also, the lack of a decent atmosphere means the temperature would swing crazily, from freezing in the night, to boiling in the day. worse, without an decent magnetic field, solar and cosmic radiation would barbecue your DNA.

yeah, space suit is required attire.

The aesthetics in Oblivion were on point

inspiration

wtf i love vetements now

Those are some nice sunglasses. Are they Matsuda?

?

>tfw actresses for Rey and Wonder Woman were hyped for "training for the role"
>they still looked like twigs

greyman-core

I always thought the NASA flight suits were pretty effay. Too bad you'd look ridiculous wearing one to an event unless you were an astronaut.

I haven't seen the movie but craig green's costume designs for it are so good

I still really want a nice Milburn hoodie that isn't some yesstyle shiny synthetic fibers crap.

(pls help anons)

Does this movie have the most effay costumes ever???

Just bought a Vietnam flight suit
Now I wanna find a jacket to go with it

Good luck, subhuman

something like the goose in drive, sans scorpion

thoughts? i got a flight jacket but it baggy af. i wanna just slim it a bit to fit, should i?

og sneaking suit looking good

Towards the end of the terraforming process, you could actually survive on the surface with just a heavy overcoat and an oxygen supply, assuming the perchlorates in the soil had been dealt with. If not, then you would need a chemical suit as well, preferably one with a dust repellent nanocoating to make it easier to clean when you come back to the hab.

Nah senpai, just wear it as a pair of pants and let the top half fall down past your ass.

Julbo USA with some modifications by an overzealous costume designer.

lmao I actually made this infographic and posted it to the malefashion sub. It was actually supposed to be a joke in that some of the outfits were delibrately shit, like the grey nikes and the shemagh. I felt so fucking smug when the redditors swallowed the whole thing just because it was an infographic. Maybe I'll make some more if I can be bothered.

I don't think I've ever seen muscles look so sexy

it's a fucking bane poster jesus fucking christ

Still very interesting replies though.

I love how her spacesuit is basically just the Alien jumpsuits but turned into a robe. Fucking nice.

nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2086571/daniel-won-hunter-metallic-camo-leather-jacket

1/4th retail.
Pretty easy pickup for a cosmo basic.

damn shame its camo, instacop if it was plain

Ugh. The hat. Needs to be white/gray to match the rest of the outfit. Losing the chinstrap would be nice too.