---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWXufmabO70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake or not? dude sells 2 bottles 275 canadian bucks each, new sealed

I don't think Creed's come sealed

designer perfumery is so fucking faggy ive been searching for a job in a fragrance store and it's all fucking designer fucking faggot shit with fucking fake snob "connaisseurs" managers and owners I laugh in their fucking cocksucking faces FUCK it's all a bunch of garbage it ALL smells fucking bad and fake fuck all fucking designer fucking garbage how can you even pretend to like them. not only that but their stores always have a fucking feminine leaning to them and it's fucking GAY how are they ever going to have male customers if not gay ones fucking designers and their cocksucking pleb boot/cocklicking faggot followers it's giving SUCH a BAD fucking REPUTATION to FRAGRANCES and the HOBBY as a WHOLE and especially for GUYS. fuck DESIGNER frags.

Recommend a fragrance that fits someone like him?

>for someone 20-30s male
>unpretentious
>hint of nobility
>positive/pleasant
>bit of a wild side

aventus or attaquer le soleil

creed comes in the dark box pictured, but there is no clear seal ever put over it. if he's saying that's the original packaging, do not buy from him.

i doubt he did that before shipping to protect it from the elements..

>aventus
too expensive

>ALS marquis de sade
I don't think a fragrance named after the father of sadism would be unpretentious

Recommending a fragrance for someone into a relaxed fit. Maybe something clean and airy

asphalt rainbow

cdg 2

>too expensive
pineapple vintage

well speaking of which i bought 6 samples of pineapple vintage all flankers

i dont like most parfumes at all. however i like voyage d hermes edp alot. does somebody of u know and like this fragrance and can recommend something that he likes too?

What are the go-to frags for sharp easygoing young men?

l'homme intense parfum is actually great

that and nuit l'intense are both good

also dior homme parfum. but it's kind of hardcore to wear at any time except for like fancy winter shit. if you wore DHP in the heat people would die

didn't think nuit l'intense was that good

I have DHI but kind of underwhelmed buy it desu

not DHI. DHP is different it's much better

off topic question if someone with l'homme feels like answering: is l'homme too weak as a daytime "signature scent" for all seasons/occasions. would overspraying make up for its weakness if it is

I live in the distant land of Third World, down here at the Southern Hemisphere

How much is "a while"? 100ml lasts about a year apparently, so 4 10ml samples would last almost half a year?

Heard some people call it a mess of a fragrance.

anyone rocking this?
I love it

LL L'eau au Masculin

The commercial tells you senpai

Alright boys, what are you gonna be wearing as your daily in the winter? I'm looking for recs

>unpretentious
>hint of nobility

retard

mont blanc individuel

also mb Individuel and armaf Craze which is supposed to be similar to PdM pegasus.

you can be noble without being obnoxious

retard

not really

Anyone here try Pineapple VIntage Beyond Noir? I just tried Noir Intense and I like it quite a bit.

I ordered samples of all the flankers so we'll see

Anyone tried Strictly Private by Baldessarini? Seems like a more affordable Tom Ford Noir imo

I keep reading that this fragrance is pretty safe and fits almost all situations, is it true?

go with sauvage instead

The people here tend toward paranoia. Search BN and you'll see several threads where people with thousands of posts saying sometimes wholesalers or even retailers shrink wrap legit Creed bottles because they think that's what consumers want. Think about it: would a counterfeiter go *out of their way* in order to do something that would make the box look *more fake?*

In any case, from the pictures you posted it is impossible to judge.

>Wear Dior Homme Intense
>Get 0 compliments from people
What the fuck..

>How much is "a while"?
An average spray is ~0.1ml. An average application is arguably 3-4 sprays, so calling it 4. 10ml รท 0.4 = ~25 wearings.

same here, I don't wear it anymore

Has anyone tried Gentleman Givenchy?

Also which one should I buy bdc (don't know if edt is better than edp) or spicememe?

poor soul

Are there any frags that smell like Blood?

secretions magnifiques has an extremely disgusting blood note

youtube.com/watch?v=uWXufmabO70

Fragrance anthem

Just ordered a bottle of Bergamust from Gallagher. I gotta say, I've tried a bunch of those little "indy" niche houses you find online, and I'm always disappointed. Their frags always wind up smelling like some amateur just ordered a bunch of notes online and clumsily mixed them together into some semblance of a theme.

Gallagher, though, his stuff smells legitimately high quality. Well composed, well blended. I'm particularly impressed with their performance. I own Amongst Waves and sampled Bergamust before, both are aquatics, traditionally not the longest lasting scents. Both last like 24-36 hours on my skin, and projection is huge. 2 sprays'll last you all day and you'll still be getting whiffs tomorrow.

Definitely check his stuff out, it's great value for the quality of scents he's making.

I find them all fairly similar, to be honest. Like, I'd say they're about 90% the same. They're all great, but really, you only need one.

Sauvage is loud af and it's not as sexy.

It smells like old money, really mature. I like it.
Not versatile at all, best suited for smoking cigars in 1960's jaguars.

I need something that tells people that I'm boymode but my penis is feminine

YSL La Nuit Intense

eau de kys

Guys I just have to say club de nuit man intense is by far my favourite frag... the reactions from people are off the scale. Just get it for fucks sake its like $30 and spray it 30 min before you leave your house.. this thing is a life hack

Hey, completely new to fragrance. How outdated is pic related?
What is a good fragrance for me if I hated the sweet candy like smell of "1 Million"
and is it better to use it or throw it in the trash and use no fragrance at all?

I bought all the pineapple vintage flankers and i bought a bottle of CDNMI, all shipped, I hope I dont get memed

fuck you creed

The descriptions are laughable, but I'll second everything at the bottom except his application philosophy. Bottom line: the frags on there are all worth trying.

Not that outdated, but, outside of the tips at the bottom, it's completely fucking wrong. The pic that gets posted under the OP would be better at pointing you in a general direction.

As for a recommendation, you didn't give us much to work with, you might like woody, citrus or aquatic scents, or even scents from the same family as 1 million, but with a different sweet note.

To put it down, it would help us if you'd say how do you want to smell and what smells you like, what occasion/environment you need the fragrance for (school/work/dates/clubbing), how you dress and what message you want to project to people around you. Even better, you could go to a local store that sells fragrances and test a few, note down which ones you liked and disliked, then look up online what their dominant notes are so that you can get a clearer picture of your tastes.

Lastly for that bottle of 1 million you have, you could always sell it.

who do you think you're fooling

It's a thread for recommending fragrances. If you dumb faggots keep accusing anyone who recommends anything of being a shill, these threads aren't really gonna work too well, now are they?

every halfwit youtube reviewer suddenly starts shilling this "literally who" upstart company at the same time and now there's even posts on here shilling the entire brand over the course of two, too-well-composed paragraphs offering nothing but the utmost praise. i'll call out a shill when i see one

Most days probably Dior Homme. A*Men or Pure Malt on weekends and holidays :)

Ever occurred to you that it's a new house that only started producing fragrances last year, and that maybe reviewers just genuinely like his fragrances? Am I being too logical for you?

im looking for something a bit subdued for f/w. obviously in the wood/oriental/spice vein, but one that I can wear basically every day without being embarrassed as a professional young adult who lives in a major city.

I know for a fact there are a few people here who have bottles of Amongst Waves and they all seem to love it. Are they all shills too?

*what it feels like when you catch that first W H I F F of aventus

do people really like sauvage or is it one big meme? the stuff smells like urine mixed with pepper to me

it smells like synthetic-y fabric softener and like old/expired candy or something. i have no idea how it's #1 on all those "top 10 compliment getter" fragrance videos. it's so whatever. maybe dior pays the fragrance youtubers

>What are the go-to frags for sharp easygoing young men?

any answer to this?

ok this is the most perfect and best frag ever made and you can't prove me wrong

if you haven't tried it you really should

Is it heavy on the grapefruit? I can imagine it being very nice and masculine, but I don't want to end up smelling like I took a bath in a bunch of citrus fruits.

what batch/country you got?

Which is better for a clean soapy smell? Mugler Cologne or Prada Amber Pour Homme?

Nope it's mostly just amber + some rose. The rest are all hard to detect and not citrus sharp

But they are *present*, right? Supporting the rose?

Hardly. If you put your nose against the skin you might detect them faintly but it's overall 95% amber + rose

One of the notes seems to bother me, like a salty metallic vibe that i can't stand. Maybe the ambergris.

This might sound like a dumb question, but how do you use these non-spray sample bottles?

dab

Transfer it to a spray atomizer. Barring that, place mouth of vial against forearm, invert, rub vial against forearm, revert.

>go to greece and walk into a hondos centre
>smell a couple samples
>qt 3.14 walks in and gives me one saying its the most sexy as she smiles
... so i ended up getting the big one 100ml
is tom ford noir extreme any Veeky Forums? not Veeky Forums myself just came to ask ur opinion if i did good or bad.

I like it

have both. probably mugler for just out of shower smell.

How are Quality Fragrance Oils frags?

cuck
srs
cuck

Yeah it's good

I guess she's good at her job by seducing someone to buy a fragrance rather than something they actually like.

Or this is just bait, I really really hope its bait.

nah she said that but i really like the perfume when i tried it anyway
im just fishing for yous sorry

it's pretty good. not the best from tom ford thou

Just picked this up...

Finally sweet smell, is there anything similar to it but more to bubble gum yummy fresh scent ?

>smells one creed scent

ITT: we guess which youtube fragrance reviewer we are quoting

I'll start

>smash your head

>don't rub in your fragrances, it kills the fragrance molecules

>my ex-wife

Bought spicememe today, it smells sooooo good. Really in love

t. pleb chad

What's your name, user? I'll ask the girl I'm fucking tonight to call me that, so just once, a girl will call your name during sex.

>lost his virginity yesterday

topkek

Has anyone heard of/smelled "Ferrioni Woman"? I haven't seen a single review on it and I need a honest opinion on it, for a friend.

stop wearing women's clothes and waxing your boipucci

Just placed my order, what am I in for?