How does one escape numale-core?

How does one escape numale-core?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/31/nyregion/hudson-city-bank-settlement.html?mcubz=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

contacts, dieting, lifting. If you're balding like 90% of numales then just shave that shit, if not then get a proper haircut.

I'd say at least half the guys in that pic either just have mature hairlines or are at the point where fin will save them.

Not wear square glasses

I honestly don't see whats wrong with nu-males.
Like yea their extremely passive and submissive. But like i don't usually they have more insightful things to say than /pol/ users or those skeptic-youtubers

inb4 t.numale

>contacts give me a weird bodily reaction of making me tired and my nose run

>LASIK surgery freaks me out

>fucking resigned to motherfucking spectacles like a cuckfucker

>gayearth.jpg

Tanning would help. I'm not saying tanning is a good thing and anyone should do it but in the case of the numale they are pale and soft looking.
If they were brown and leathery they could have all those same features and you probably wouldn't think "numale" anymore.
Low body fat and muscular builds with fine posture would obviously help.
The baldness thing is based on Gen Y and Z having ill-founded beliefs about male pattern baldness. There is no epidemic and it's not happening to people younger.
The beard thing is necessary because Gen Y and Z have poor jaw development for non-genetic reasons.
The weak eyes thing is likely similar. It seems to be the case that if you practice certain eye exercises you can postpone a need for glasses and if you stare at something all the time at the same distance (say a screen) you'll probably need glasses sooner.

Grow a Hitler mustache.

It's just a term frown aroung by losers, neonazis and incels to discredit men who can adjust to social change.

They can not comprehend how no one can want them even though they act "alpha" and treat women like shit - so they have to resort to insulting men who actually treat women like people

There is nothing wrong with them, just don't be one.

It's not that you hate the people working at McDonald's or claiming male femnisim it's not even that you feel sorry for them.

And when you call someone a beta cuck or numale it's supposed to be degrading...as it's supposed to be a label below you in the social hierarchy.

Like "you're poor" or " you're a janitor"

Christ, this better be a troll. You sound like you want "numale" to mean "metrosexual." Actually I don't think anyone says metrosexual before.
I mean an effeminate man that displays fashion intelligence and a consumerist attitude.
I would agree with you that a man like that can be attractive to women.
But numale does not mean that. It means someone that is effeminate but he is also out of shape, weak, poorly developed bone structure in his face etc.
They're not at all someone that "can adjust to social change" they ARE losers and incels.
But you do claim losers and incels use this term and I do believe you are correct. Veeky Forums has always had a strong streak of self-loathing.
I would argue, however, self-loathing is good when you are a loathsome person.
You should aspire to be something strong and good, not weak and pathetic.

Have you tried not being a pussy?

I always feel like one major thing that gets overlooked is that these people are always annoyingly chatty, smile stupidly (and way too often), and think they're hilarious. This is just coming from working retail and recognising patterns.

Don't watch rick and morty and delete twitter.

Stop sucking up to people and being quirky in a contrived way. That's it.

we have updated the pack

Stop browsing Veeky Forums

>thinking numales can adjust to change
>regarding numales as 'men'
'no'

What if you look like a numale but don't think or act like one at all?

I think there's a difference between adjusting to social change and being a numale.

Numales genuinely seem to have racist and sexist attitudes underneath their core that they've been heavily indoctrinated within and they have guilt about it. The reaction to this is being EXTREMELY praise-y to minorities and women, in this extremely awkward and cringey way that makes everyone just feel uncomfortable.

Except what you described IS adjusting to social change.
People gain racist and sexist beliefs by being exposed to other races and the opposite sex and seeing there are differences there. We are pattern recognition machines.
But in contemporary society it is impolite to notice patterns so their adaptation is actively pretending they have not.

How many black creampies were you fantasising were in your girlfriends cunt as you typed this?

Sounds about right. I used to kinda act like that, and though I wasn't ever really indoctrinated with anything racist or sexist, I was insecure about aspects of my personality and I was compensating with generic virtue signalling.

I still hold views which most might call "socially progressive" but I don't talk politics much these days and I realized a long time ago that long "holier than thou" tirades make me look like an ass and are a waste of everyone's time.

It's not progressive, necessarily, though.

It's pompous self-congratulation and accessorizing progressive ideologies openly, while simultaneously being little better -- if not even more problematic -- than those outwardly racist or sexist, instead of addressing the issues head-on.

Addressing the issues head-on IS being racist.

eg. Blacks have poorer life outcomes because they are less intelligent, more impulsive, have higher time preference etc.

For you to even begin to engineer better outcomes for them you would need a system that does not treat them as if they are the same as everyone else.
This has already occurred in some situations. For instance the default vaccination program for newborns in the USA pumps them full of vaccines instead of spacing them out which would be healthier. Why? Because they rightfully don't trust blacks to bring their babies back and complete a better vaccination schedule.

But do you think that blacks have poorer life outcomes because of a lack of intelligence, or is it more a complicated systemic issue of being treated like garbage by the white population -- including numales?

Instead of addressing that most blacks came to this country as slaves and have been treated by garbage and then ghettoized and then jailed. All of this before Carter/Reganomics made upward mobility a complete joke, keeping black people sequestered into ghettos.

It's just not fair. Most people genuinely want to write of black people as being dumber because it's easier than dealing with the social consequences of white society. Most people don't want black people in their neighborhood to this day, and yet we wonder why black crime rates are so high.

This is the unspoken elephant in the room, especially when dealing with Numale types, because they'll just offer some stupid canned "black lives matter," while denying being a part of the problem. It's annoying and beta as fuck.

Lift

The solution is to not be a nu-male. If you’re concerned about this you are probably a nu-male. It’s a mindset thing.

Mindset in my opinion is the biggest thing about this. It's adopting outward trappings of desired traits without realizing that said traits can't be forced.

Examples:
>edgy haircuts/tatoos instead of being rebellious
>lumberjack beards/flannel instead of being masculine
>pop culture knowledge instead of being culturally aware
>devotion to fictional myth structures instead of spiritual security
etc.

Overall, this has an undercurrent of insecurity and secret self-loathing that's apparent to just about any woman. In short, they're trying too hard.

>Lewis Brindley
>numale
You kidding me? The guy stopped giving a shit and became an alpha after he became a multimillionaire. He slays a ton of pussy and bullies personal trainers.

this word has lost all meaning

everyone is numales

t. numale

Get over your pussyshit fears and get lasik

All these mongrel Americuck in one picture

While general, I think the best suggestions I could give would be

1) No beard
2) Avoid rectangular glasses
3) Don't be an out-of shape beanpole
4) Don't attempt to dress in a style that doesn't fit you
5) Don't act like a pushover virtue-signaling tries-too-hard-to-seem-"progressive" inoffensive overly trendy fuck

Not who you're replying to, but you do raise some interesting points.

>do you think that blacks have poorer life outcomes because of a lack of intelligence, or is it more a complicated systemic issue of being treated like garbage by the white population
I feel it works the opposite way(or at least that's my view) where their lack of intelligence, behavior, etc. leads them to be treated like garbage by whites. I will openly admit to being racist, and sometimes if I meet black person who has their shit together(doesn't act niggerish) and I'm all friendly and get along with them, someone will go "I thought you hated black people" which is largely true but as long as one behaves at a level that would be deemed acceptable for a white person then I can absolutely get along with them and become friends. That being said I don't think the problem is that they are born inferior(or if so then not by much) but rather that Black Culture, Ghetto Culture, whatever you want to call it encourages blacks to be unintelligent and engage in niggerish behavior. Basically a smaller subset of blacks encourage the rest to lower themselves to their level and if they don't they are chastised by them for behaving like a white person.

As for what you said about white people not wanting black people in their neighborhoods I understand what you mean; black families want to get away from the ghetto and it's toxic behavior but whites are afraid they'll bring it into the white neighborhood so they try to keep them in the ghetto, where they are likely to adopt niggerish behavior. The black people who don't lower themselves are ridiculed by both groups.

You see that list you posted? Check as few of those boxes as possible.

if you're worried about being a numale or being perceived as one, you've already failed.

Blacks were more successful before Civil Rights, they were approaching parity with whites. I do not believe they would have got there but we imposed on them enough that they were reaching levels of success beyond their means.
Then guys like you came in and decided the government would help them the rest of the way, lol.
They at least had families before you guys came in with gibsmedats and incentivized single mothers.
If you take the statistics of American blacks by themselves they are extremely close to the statistics of black African countries.
What you Democrats did was "freed them to be slaves." Before Civil Rights white-tier standards were being encouraged in their population and it made them better.

imagine this guy running around a college campus yelling "deus vult" and awkwardly smiling

it's just fucking glasses you pathetic insecure sack of shit, only an actual nu male will decide to not use glasses because of a picture on Veeky Forums

Rick and morty is an entertaining show. nice to watch every couple of weeks eating a small meal or just relaxing. Only faggots base their tastes on internet memes and narratives

daily reminder that this is the person who calls you "cuck" on the internet.

If you're getting called cuck you probably deserve it. A word being used frequently does not lose its meaning if it's being used with precision: there's a lot of cucks out there.

this

I'm a white guy in my 20s with glasses. Those are basically the only check boxes I hit (don't have a beard, not balding, not into politics, etc) yet whenever I've posted on here people call me a numale.

I think I really just need to lose weight and get a better haircut.

Shaving your head is a meme, it looks un professional and childish.

Shave your shitty beard, get different frames for your glasses (or get contacts, and hit the gym.

>go on >*presents differing opinion that isn't redundant or horrid*

>cuck sjw kike nigger fag

lol you guys are sad as hell.

>vic berger
mike pedovich fan must have made this

fun fact, mike cernovich is personal friends with the guy who owned the lolita express, and has defended him on several occasions

Holy cuck

Bottom right looks like a Chad, redo

The other day, I heard a middle-aged guy on the bus saying, "My generation had John Lennon glasses. The new generation has Harry Potter glasses."

>>*presents differing opinion that isn't redundant or horrid*

Dude, this is going to confirm your bias like a motherfucker but that is a REALLY cucked thing to say, which actually confirmed my bias. (My bias being that if someone is called a cuck they probably are one.)
You're presumably a man but you have implied that you care when people say "horrid" things and that you take some pride in not saying "horrid" things. This suggests a very effeminate mindset. A more masculine mindset would be taking care to say TRUE things and care that people say TRUE things regardless of whether or not it could upset someone. The idea being that, if the truth upsets someone, that's basically their own problem and you are actually helping them by exposing them and making them stronger.

wow dude that's deep

Wow what a normal outlook and not at all the work of a mind suffering from low-level carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fuck, did I just get tricked?

To all the people discussing Blacks in america and why they're not doing as well as other groups, it's quite simple. It's been proven for a long time, and with any amount of research that isn't on neo nazi websites you'll be able to confirm what I'm going to say. It's already been said a few times but I'll repeat it.

>Black people are just dumb, the statistics of how they're doing in america closely match that in african countries, etc etc
Africa is a continent fucked by resource curse and powergrabs. People are violent because they have to be to survive, any time a legitimate form of government rises, warlords and countries looking to benefit in some way destabilize the areas. (France has been doing this for a long time, the rest of the 1st world ignores it.). Now as for why they do poorly as a whole in America, it isn't due to being 'dumb'. It's due to being rejected by white culture in a subtle way. If they end up fitting into white culture more so than black culture, they're still treated differently and with suspicion in a lot of places. If they end up fitting more so into black culture.. well, black culture is mostly toxic as it stands in the u.s, but at least they have people affirming who they are.

And why is black culture toxic? Could it be because they're dumb apes? No. It's because their culture spawned from literally having no culture, being rejected by society after being freed, and being largely uneducated as a whole. When the majority of your group feel separate from mainstream society and are poor with few opportunities due to being uneducated, what do you think happens? Doesn't take a genius to figure out that crime becomes both common and openly accepted in such communities. In fact, it isn't just black people, but pretty much any immigrant group in a country with a primary group that opposed them for a period of time. It's a sociological issue, not a race issue. An issue that there are tons of examples of throughout history. 1/2

Part two.

Furthermore, if you look at violent crime and robbery by wealth groups instead of racial groups you find that it is almost always poor and lower middle class. The likelihood rises if they're a minority as well. This isn't due to a minority being more prone to crime inherently. It's because if you feel like you're not a part of society, it's easier to justify fucking over others to help yourself. Where a poor white kid might see potential to become something and be accepted, a poor black kid may feel like "even if I make it, i'll still just be a nigger to these people.". This makes it so much easier to justify robbing some upper middle class dude, because he represents in your mind the reason you can't achieve anything. (not saying that's true, just saying it's human nature to think like this).

And the last point i'm going to make, back to crimerate crossreferenced with wealth and then race. You'll find the most interesting part of this argument here.

Black kids from rich families who received a quality education, and are living in good areas are not any more likely to commit a violent crime than white kids in the same situation. And as far as lower IQ overall goes, that falls apart in higher wealth classes as well.

And one last tidbit of information.
People think systemic racism in the U.S is a joke because they don't see it happen. They think minorities get handouts (and in some situations, they do, don't get me wrong.).. But i'll give you an example of systemic racism that is very much alive today.

In Long Island Suffolk County NY, one of the richest areas of the U.S, a 2 bedroom home can cost you a million dollars, a black or spanish family is significantly less likely to get approved for a home loan than a white family with the same credit and income. To even consider living in this area you need a six figure salary, which both families in my example have. And yet, lenders choose to reject minority families in these areas. 2/3

Part Three, the finale.

Now, I don't have data on if the rest of the wealthy areas in the u.s do this, but i'd imagine it's a pretty uniform practice. Imagine being born in a terrible shithole, where almost everyone you know is on drugs or a criminal, and that culture is rampant. You somehow avoided becoming that, educated yourself, landed a job to make yourself wealthy. You find a wife, have some kids, and go to move out of this area. You pick a wealthy town, where your kids will have no bad influences. Somehow, while making six figures and with pristine credit, you can't get mortgage loan. Rejected left and right. So you stay in the area you're from, raise your kids there and just do your best to keep them away from it all.

And your kids grow up with criminal influence despite being wealthy. And they don't value an education because this influence doesn't value it either. And it's so pervasive that you can't stop what you see happening.

And despite you having made it, one generation later your kin are back in poverty, living in the ghetto, being gangbangers. That's how systemic racism works, and that's why if you look at wealthy cities, they have largely segregated areas where crimerates skyrocket and are primarily inhabited by minorities.

nytimes.com/2015/10/31/nyregion/hudson-city-bank-settlement.html?mcubz=3 here's a semi-legitimate source on that. There's a university study that is a little more concrete but i'll have to dig a bit to find it.

And my last point is going to be that segregation only ended literally one generation ago. Slavery 2-3 generations. There are black people with grandparents who were born around when slavery ended. I really don't know how you think black people should be on par with white people when they were hardly considered people 90 years ago.

>any amount of research that isn't on neo nazi websites

>Your cited and/or uncited claims can be dismissed out of hand. But MY uncited claims are legit.

>muh legacy of slavery

My dude, blacks in the USA are getting worse, not better. They were better before Civil Rights. Now how would that be the case if any of this shit today is due to slavery? Surely people were more raycis' before Civil Rights.

You won't accept any "neo nazi information" well how about you read some Thomas Sowell?

>getting worse, not better.
You're wrong. Violent crime committed by blacks peaked in the late 1980's. It's been on a significant decline since then.

Source : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

My claims are just that there are sociological issues to consider, and that a race as a whole is not worthless. There's too much data to cite without writing you a higher education tier essay which i'm just not going to do. I understand how hypocritical that sounds, but if you're interested you'll find it. And if you're not interested, I wasn't going to change your mind anyway. I don't deny that the black race is responsible for the vast majority of crime in the U.S, I just also seek to understand the reasoning behind it.

"lol because they're dumb" is not a good enough reason, they're human, and humans have reasons for the things they do. They aren't just violently inclined for the sake of fucking shit up like /pol/ would have you believe.

>that a race as a whole is not worthless

Be careful of accusing people of black and white thinking, particularly racists and "racists."
"/pol/tards" will admit smart blacks do exist. We just don't take an outlier and pretend he is the mean. I just cited a black man, for instance, Thomas Sowell.
Intelligence isn't the only factor but I would recommend you don't tug on that loose thread. Because it's actually the case with black people that they are more violent and criminal than people from other races at the same IQ levels.
They're also more criminal and violent at different levels of wealth. You're safer in the trailer park than in a middle-class black neighborhood.
Insurance companies have studied this and found your greatest risk is how many blacks you have around. Not how wealthy people are, not how educated or intelligent etc.

kek