Last: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw (embed)

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN (embed)

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Another little prompt for this thread!

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

174cm, 65kg, male, 22
>highest weight
80kg
>goal weight
55kg (or when I look skinny)
aesthetic you're going for
going from fat goth to skinny goth

185 cm, 59 kg, F, 20

>highest weight
66 kg

>goal weight
55 kg if it doesn't make me die

food: mostly fats and protein with a little good carbs, I eat a lot of whole foods and dairy but am a pescetarian

I'm a tall, flat-chested + broad-shouldered (cis) female and my face is kind of ugly so deffo the androgynous tomboy look - without entering SJW territory, which is hard... I'm thinking of cutting my hair off again at my goal weight, since it's thin and unhealthy anyway and I used to love having short hair

>current stats
5’7, 110lbs, male, 20
>highest weight
what I am now
>goal weight
within the 120-125lbs region.
I don’t need to try to lose any. I feel like I eat so much and never gain anything
>aesthetic you’re going for
I want to look skinny athletic.

uhh buddy this is a weight LOSS general (but good on you I guess, is there any kind of story to you?)

>weight loss general
I know. I just like to post and also read these threads. I still want to be skinny but not as skinny as I am now.

>any kind of story to you?
Not much of a story. Just always been skinny since I was young. I try to follow diets to gain weight but I can never stick to them. I saw a dietician when I was young but it didn’t help. Now everyone thinks I’m sick when they see me. It doesn’t bother me too much because I’m used to it but I do want to gain a little weight just so I don’t feel so weak. Maybe there is something wrong with me that hasn’t been diagnosed yet. I think it’s more likely that I just don’t eat enough

drank half a coffe and half no lactose milk (pic related) and ate a small banana, i will drink another coffee for lunch and then eat a regular dinner, does it sound good boys?

by regular dinner i mean as just a small portion of rice and just a beef or something my dad cooks, but ill take the healthier choice of it and a small portion, maybe soup, who knows what will be today

Because maybe you are pregnant
when i was at the gym i was adviced ab workouts to lose bellyfight so you go grill!

When will my gut fat go away?
My legs, ass and mantits got smaller, my face looks slimmer, ribs are visible, but I still look pregnant. Why is this?

first to arrive = last to leave

>tfw losing again after 2 months of relapsing
Feels good man.

5'3";204lbs;female;25
>highest weight
>250lbs
>goal weight
130lbs for now.
IF;600cals a day;exercise twice daily, and walking my pup.
I would ideally like to get that skinny androgynous/athletic look going.

Guys, how do you do it? It's always the same to me, I'm at 21.3 bmi and I've been trying to restrict since July, I do fine the first day, the second one but he third is always really shitty, and the days after that, I eat like shit at least three days more and then I start dietitian again. My BMR is around 1300 and my tdee 1500, I usually try to eat 1000 calories so it's not hat I'm trying to cut so much and eat 500 calories a day.
I don't know what else to do, halp

>I usually try to eat 1000 calories so it's not hat I'm trying to cut so much and eat 500 calories a day.

okay, here's the thing - 1000 is still very little

the only way you'll be able to realistically subsist on that (and not feel like fucking shit) is to let the calories be mostly fat, protein and veg

avoid sugar and processed food at all costs, but don't beat yourself up for eating something "bad" occasionally (for example, when you're with other people and everyone is stuffing themselves)

the trick to stop binging for me is to eat really clean, but not less than 1200 cals (except for a few times a week maybe) and to forgive yourself when you do binge, without making excuses

what you're doing is clearly not working, and won't in the long run, if you keep going "THIS TIME I'm gonna be skinny!" and then giving up because you feel like death

>1000 is still very little
Not him, but my TDEE is 1960 and I eat

P.S. sorry for the retarded line spacing
D.S. I'm and went from BMI 19.3 to 17.2

should have clarified - it works for some, but a lot of people end up in a binge cycle if they restrict too hard

good for you though, what do you tend to eat? lots of coffee?

Today was the first day that my legs were skinny enough to not brush against themselves as I walked! :D

Congratulations! Also getting there.

Not the user you replied to, but my TDEE is 1588 and I eat

Alright I'm going to go slim mode after being borderline skinny fat:

I read the FAQ and such, have my own questions:

Did going slim mode tighten your face up?
I want to aim for skeleton; what's the best way to still stay healthy and achieve this? I'm around 137 lbs at 18.

wasnt there a discord somewhere here

Good morning thinspo, remember to stay hydrated! I have a test today so I'm going to have a green tea and something small to keep me focused (sorry IF frog, gotta cut my usual 16 hours a little short). I'm also going out to eat with some of my family, so that's all I'm gonna touch today.

Yes, my face is a lot different after losing weight. It just takes time. Genetics determine where you lose weight first.

Your weight is already fairly low (depending on your height), you might be at a point where restricting might give you too little calories so you might wanna eat closer to maintenance (say

Yesterday when I ran couch to 5k (I'm at 2/3) my vision started to get distorted, I saw white and black flashes and almost fainted, but I finished it anyway. I'm at 1000 cal a day, am I eating too little? Could that be the cause?

Most likely, if you're working out a lot you can slightly up your food intake.

I would also like to know about the discord

157 cm, 53 kg, f, 20
>highest weight
68 kg
>goal weight
43 kg
Wake up, run, don't eat until noon, and never eat past 7. Salad for dinner every night, boys.
I want to look like some kpop girl that dances all the time, so she has relatively strong legs, but is still petite

op pic is anorexia as fuck
kill yourself

>>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
178 , 68, m, 18
>>highest weight
like 85 but was a long time ago
>>goal weight
55 (i actually got to 60 once :sigh:)
>>preferred method of losing weight
stopping eating french fries and praying
>>aesthetic you're going for
time to crack open the swimmers album
or gallery

Is 30 grams of pistachios, 25 nuts, really 180kcal? Or is there something that I'm missing?

nuts are generally calorie bombs, peanuts are actually among the lowest calorie group

>21.3 BMI
>trying to restrict for a while
>first and second day are fine but third is always hard
Holy shit that's literally me. Except my TDEE is usually higher than yours, like almost 1700. Could be because of using a different TDEE calculator or I could be younger than you, but still.
>trying again and on the second day now
Give me strength

>tfw 130 at 5'10
pant size is 30/32 and shirt size is medium
i don't need this bullshit

>tfw you only eat raw veggies, fruits, and nuts but you gotta have 1000 a day now since you hit your gw and need to maintain

i feel like i'm just eating granola bars for filler

600 is enough to sate my hunger for a day

1000 is hard

any chance for a pic of ya? recently haven't seen any proper skinny goths :C

Start lifting you cuckold, why would you intentionally emaciate and emasculate yourself? Hit the gym so you can bully the fags in this thread.

lmao just go full ana
no kidding. I'm in a position where I almost reached my gw and I'm really anxious about it. like it's literally been 400g too much this morning and I really like what I see in the mirror but I'm afraid my brain will decide "let's go even deeper!" and I'm honestly so tired of dieting.
Another thing I fear is overeating and yo-yoing right back. I know my BMR, my TDEE, and I'm far from being sedetary, but I still have this paranoia that 1200 or even slightly above will make me gain. Even though it's rubbish.
Congrats on your progress. Eat some rice or noodles or bread from time to time maybe? Are you a vegan or do you just eat like that because you naturally want to?

175cm, 73kg, M, 18
>highest weight
77kg
>goal weight
N/A
Tri weeklly routine eating at a calorie deficit
Ottermode

Maybe when I'm actually skinny

I sometimes vomit a little of what I ate back in my mouth after finishing a meal. Don't know why, it got less with drinking BEFORE the meal and chewing better. Does someone have this? I'm not bullimic or anything.

So you switch exercise to fasting every day?

I'm 5'11.

What do you recommend I do?

>182cm, 62kg, male, 20

should I gain weight?

How can I weigh myself for free? I can tell I've lost weight but I don't own a scale or know anyone that does. I know my weight within 5 lbs so measuring water displacement in a bathtub wouldn't be very helpful.

6ft, 67kg, Male, 22
>highest weight
74kg
>goal weight
63kg
Exercise and skipping meals
vampire

like a vulture, I circle the dying animals

Just buy a scale. You should have one to measure progress. If you belong to a gym they'll have one in the locker-room probably

caught a glimpse of myself walking in a reflective door and saw myself as i am skelly and sick as hell but when I looked in the mirror at home I looked lumpy. friendship ended with reflections

>current stats:height, weight, gender, age
170cm, 73kg, female, 18

>highest weight
75kg

>goal weight
60kg for now

aesthetic you're going for
Skinny enough so i don't have to worry about dressing for my weight aka. generic cute tumblr skinny girl with baggy clothes that somehow flatter her body

How do i stop cravings? All i wanna eat is a big fat slice of choco mousse cake rn and it's bugging me so much, it's all i can think of

bitch clean your room that's disgusting

tell yourself you can have it later but don't specify when and live that lie for however long. I mean you can still have it later. one day. probably.
Just think about how proud you will be when you see the number on the scale is down. Think about how disappointed you will be if it grows.

This happens to me all the time. I don't know what I look like

188cm; 60kg; male; 20 years old
Highest was about 90, no idea where I'm going next, I aimed for 55 but I already look quite auschwitz.
Easiest way of losing weight is simply not eating, no idea how that might be hard for certain people.
Always aimed for the SLP aesthetic, might pick up training so I lose the last bodyfat I got left so I get the perfect face I always wanted to have.

/thinspo/ I have this problem where I feel guit about eating even if my goal is maintaining and the food I eat is completely fine. Today I broke a 20-hour fast with an apple and a carrot and later had a salad with some salmon and a tea for dinner and I still felt so fat I had to do evening exercise - even though I told myself I'll no longer do those. I just want to stop punishing myself but I'm paranoid as heck.

thats called an eating disorder

Why are women so retarded with the thinning thing?

These threads show how fucking careless women are about dieting. And the few sane girls in here that diet and slim to a reasonable size are always shamed by some 70 pound girl.

Jesus

>188cm; 60kg
at that point you should probably focus more on building muscle than losing fat

>20bmi
>being constantly called anorexic

really makes them brain muscles work, at least I'll burn more calories, such is life in the fattest country in the EU

My face less round. I didn't think it changed any until I was looking at old photos for comparison. Left is when I was anywhere between 128-115 (that bottom left photo is terrifying), right is now.

Stop eating white bread.

seek help

Why do my legs still seem so big for my body?

Also, I'm not sure how to approach exercise to go to slim mode. I don't want to get ripped, how do you guys use exercise to slim further?

qt

>Stats:
F - 172cm - 58kg
>Highest weight:
58 kg
>Goal:
53kg

I've been stress eating in the last six months and now I'm really hating myself. Just starting to come out of it and want to improve more.
My work makes me use my body a fair bit so I want to use that, but it makes me hungry and unwell if I don't eat, and makes me not do my job well. Currently learning how to balance that on days I work, whilst focusing on losing weight on days I don't. Wish me luck!!

you've changed for the better

>stats
M-5 ft. 11 inches-159 lbs. 18 years old
>Highest weight
159 lbs.
>Goal
Whatever makes me look good in drapes, maybe 127? Not sure

I need your guidance

Go to a doctor, you might get stomach cancer with this condition.

Are you also a czech? I can relate.

How do I deal with my parents getting concerned about my weightloss? Thanks to them, I was obese for most of my life and now that i'm not technically overweight they keep telling me I should stop losing weight. When I tell them I want to lose at least 20 more pounds (it's gonna end up being closer to 40, I know) they look at me like I've grown a second head and I'm fucking tired of their nagging every time I see them.

You don't. I'm on the same boat as you, you just have to learn to ignore it. I used to get angry but now I barely even notice it and when I do I just don't react at all.

maybe GERD

Yeah, I figured. I've stopped going to see them as often as I used to because of their bitching and my poor reaction to it.
"look gaunt" my fat ass

This. I have an nMom, and she tries to get me to stop losing weight because it makes her feel like she's going to be "the fat one."

You just have to realize that it's other people's problem and insecurities coming to light.

>current stats: 170cm, 51.5 kg, female, 23
>highest weight: 60 kg
>goal weight: 48 kg
>preferred method of losing weight: calorie restriction, running.
>aesthetic you're going for: I want dem legs. + skinny athletic

Depends a bit on how your family dynamic is.
Do you need to talk to them a lot? is so, can you convince them any way? (pictures of diabetic foot etc.)
Personally I have found that 1. never bringing the topic up myself, and 2. just brushing off their comments like I don't care works really well.
My parents are introverted though, they aren't nosy people to begin with.

Your body is goals. How long have you been dieting for?

(I'm )

I have dieted low-key a bit on and off since 18.
Then I got antidepressants which made me gain from 48 to 55, now I'm freaking out and trying to get back to 48. haha

As user said, just buy one. If your parents ask (assuming that's why you haven't got one) say it's for a school project.
If you for whatever reason can't have one, start taking waist, hip, chest, thigh and arm measurements. At least then you can see the progress.

It's been a week of 1 hour cardio runs and water dieting/keto diet and I still have love handles.

I'm a guy. I didn't expect them to just vanish in a week but how long until they fuck off? They're pretty demotivating

179cm, 52kg, m, 18
>highest weight
idk, like 54?
>goal weight
maintaining at 52
i'm not
slp, hopefully grow a lil bit more

If you have a lot to lose it might take a while. 1 kg a week is pretty common. Hang in there.

I'm around 70kg. Is this pretty normal for me?

Also, any tips from you guys? I'm concerned about balancing exercise and diet. I don't want to amass muscle build up, I want to be stretched skin mode

That depends a lot on your height and whether or not you are skinny fat. Building muscle is more difficult if you're also restricting calories, so you're probably fine.

yeah, i have the same feeling that eating more than 1000 will make me gain although my tdee is around 1650

I eat vegan on weekdays and vegetarian on weekends . it started as a way to eat picky and to buy/make my own food instead of family meals, but
it's progressed to a point where a genuinely don't enjoy eating meat anymore

i don't eat starchy carbs like that but i really must try and get into breads when i find a good one

what do you mean by "going full ana"?

I ate so much peanut butter today. Ugh.
This is what I get for not prepping my meals ahead of time and starving by the time I get home.

Peanut butter is the bane of my existence. It's so addictive, and it's always in the house. At least stuff like chocolate and quick breads aren't always sitting around.

5'3 / 117(?) / f / 22
>highest weight
185lbs
>goal weight
100lbs
CICO
since i can't be tall i just want to be waif thin and nearly flat chested. i'm so close to my gw in the grand scheme of things, i just can't seem to eat little enough these days to still lose :(

I want a flat chest too
They look so...pure...

Around what BMI do tits start disappearing? I've been a 30DD since the fifth fucking grade, and I'm sick of it.

I would think it depends a lot on how your body stores fat. You also obviously won't be able to lose the actual mammary glands.
I would assume a low (

its the difference between someone who has a big bust and someone who only has a lot of boob meat because they have fat tits. i went from like a 38D to a 32B, but if your band size is already a 30 you're probably not gonna lose much more from your chest

jesus fuck those arm nipples are gonna look so bad when you get old

Yeah I threw my cocoa powder away, and only use my sugar for body scrubs. I like using PB in my morning oatmeal, but sometimes if I'm craving something sweet, I'll just stick a spoon in the jar and lick it. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a calorie bomb.

When I'm beautiful, will he love me?

but more seriously, get out

but where would I go?

Even at 1000 cals I start worrying about fainting because I'll have the "blind and dizzy when you stand up" thing and I'll feel week. Last time I tried a fast I even got an awful hot flash. How do you avoid side effects like those? Or do you not get them at all?

150 lbs, 5'7", male, 19

>highest weight
186 I think

>goal weight
125 lbs, or whatever pic related is.

Low carb diet and intermittent fasting.

Ottermode

bruh that isn't ottermode.