How to keep my hair looking like it does when wet? It dries quickly and the texture just looks shit and dirty

How to keep my hair looking like it does when wet? It dries quickly and the texture just looks shit and dirty.

Other urls found in this thread:

manlycurls.com/2014/02/wet-look-mens-hair-hairstyle-effect-styling-guide/
amazon.com/Herbal-Essences-Naked-Cleansing-Conditioner/dp/B00F4TQ49I/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506471516&sr=8-6&keywords=conditioning+shampoo&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is dry

Shave it all off

why?
I have eczema on my scalp and acne on my forehead. And I'm trying to grow this shit out

Seriously how to do I get it to stay this way

HE COMES.

Use a wet look gel

Don't wash it for a week.

Gel will give you the wet look but will be stiff shit
Pommade will be more flexible

not OP but pomade doesn't do it for me.

it looks like shit either way desu.

Wean urself off shampoo

Jesus Christ this is Veeky Forums 101

just Life 101 really

no dis cute. gothy.

dye it black and don't shower.

I've read that mousse + spray does the trick
manlycurls.com/2014/02/wet-look-mens-hair-hairstyle-effect-styling-guide/

Did no one get this old meme or are you all just ignoring it?

Stop using regular shampoo.
Switch to a conditioning shampoo like "wen" or one of it's knockoffs.
Your scalp will thank you.

These. Your hair looks overwashed. Literally just stop washing it for a week or two and see what happens. Protip : unless you're a smoker it wont smell. Just wet it in the shower and use conditioner if you think you need it.

When you say don't wash, do you mean with no shampoo or not even getting it wet?

>Just wet it in the shower and use conditioner if you think you need it.

reading comprehension homie.

I'm telling you man. Get a conditioning shampoo that's paraben and sulfate free.
Your hair will look better and it will do wonders for your scalp eczema.
amazon.com/Herbal-Essences-Naked-Cleansing-Conditioner/dp/B00F4TQ49I/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506471516&sr=8-6&keywords=conditioning+shampoo&th=1

I mean, I get it. Just doesn't really warrant a response. Was I supposed to reply LEMAO EPIC MEEME UPVOTED XD WOW FELLOW OLDFAG HERE WE HAVE THE BEST INSIDE JOKES LOLS