What type of jeans do you wear with foamposites?

What type of jeans do you wear with foamposites?

you dont wear jeans with sneakers.
/thread/

>/threading your own post

Nothing special really.

hey joe

Dark blue but not navy blue jeans. Maybe black jeans. The fit is more important really

Stay away from Blues. try Black jeans, sweats, green pants, white pants

Look up chiraq fashion
Basically wide leg tru religions and the likes

Well then what type of fit then?

I've only ever seen these worn with skinny black jeans, super baggy blue jeans, or super baggy basketball shorts.

why stay away from blues

if we can't help you... nobody can

Don't wear this retarded shit, even if you are black. Come on, user. Have a little dignity

well i can imagine why it would look like shit, just wanted to hear his reasoning
why not?

The type of jeans you buy from the money you got from selling these to some stupid nigger for a ridiculous resell price.

These sneakers look like something out of a Cronenberg film.

lol so you like them?
you can get the ones in OP for like $200 theyre not that insanely priced

Yeah sure

[spoiler]Long live the new flesh[/spoiler]

I prefer the big, clompy boot on slim-ish legs look, so I wear leggings, with or without shorts, depending.

Yeah. They are kind of otherworldly. They fit with my cybergothish aesthetics. Not many shoes that you shine up with Armor All.

pic related. Changed out the stock lace with wide purple.

so do you have the huge boot type foams? what are they like in summer

*extremely never met a black person voice*
>These sneakers look like something out of a Cronenberg film.

Really just heavy duty hiking boots. Always wear fresh socks. Don't actually wear them that often in the summer (or any shoes at all). This pair is like 6 years old now.

Try distressed black skinny jeans, or maybe joggers but cuffed

the only jeans i ever see these worn with are heavily discounted true religion jeans and knockoff generic brand balmain style jeans probably bought from jimmy jazz or against all odds

and it is always being worn by, not a regular black person (because i know not all of them are like this), but a loud, retarded ooga booga nigger who probably either stole his entire outfit or everything hes wearing is fake because hood niggers are basically the only reason why the fake market even exists. i literally see no one else wearing fake anything, besides the occasional white methhead with cornrows from the trailer parks or a wigger from some rich neighborhood

Save your le edgy casual racism and worthless opinion for someone who cares

>implying there was anything remotely casual about that flagrant racism

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

whats your problem

I sure as fuck hope you thought that bullshit was funny when you posted it, cuz I don't see anyone else laughing.

*adjusts fedora*

You don't

You wear those scene kid jeans that have stains already on them and holes everywhere, because those are ugly shoes for ugly people with no taste

At least everyone I've seen wearing them is like that

>falling for the foamposite meme

but if you must, I would say some black joggers