Is this too much?

is this too much?

Jesus christ

>you can even see the tip of the ponytail

I just KNOW you're a pasty, weak jawed, glasses wearing loser

Work on yourself before you buy any other clothes.

fine, ill post face.
but i really think it fits.

j-jesus user i feel bad now.

You ok?

Where you from?

Are you eastern european?

id rather not tell what country but eastern europe yeah.

You look good with a buzz but I would grow it long. Feel like you could be a really cute girl. You kinda look like a lesbian right now.

wear a tracksuit with slim/tapered pants and some sneakers
10/10 look if ur into hooligan/gopnik style

you look like you had a hard life user ;-;

that was actually my go-to style, i own an authentic Adidas tracksuit but its starting to become cold and i need something warm.
figured a long leather jacket with wool lining should do the job but when i received it i started to doubt. my friends and family very much liked but i still think i look like a bit too much edgy.

maybe try wearing it with a sweater of some sorts?
idk if it would be too hot but I'd try it

Making neck gains in you case is a must but weight gain in general would help along with different pants

*teleports behind you*

>he actually made the distinction to point out his track suit is authentic
Jesus Christ what a shit hole
As for the fit don't do a graphic t do a short sleeve plaid pattern shirt or maybe just a sweater. Also your jeans should be a slimmer fit if you can procure some

is that the watchdogs jacket?

oh, but you're cute.
scars suit people, imo.

as for the fit, i think a plain top would go best under that jacket, or at least one with minimal design.

you look like a bulgarian

authentic adidas tracksuits used to be a sign of status and connectons in the eastern block, because they were very hard to get (capitalist brand, communist country, etc.)
the demand was driven up by the Russian olympics team performing in them

Wear a plain thick sweater underneath the coat, and slimmed pants.
Something like a thick turtleneck or maybe that isn't a style you like.
You can make it work user

>when the first poster roasts OP but then OP turns out to be cute as fuck

Best advice so far. Don't think I'd go the turtle neck route though. Stick with crew necks and more fitted/slim jean and chinos. Stick to darker colors, blacks, darker unwashed blues, grays, maybe even some olives if you feel like going terrorwave. You're more attractive than most shit posters, you can make shit work on a budget. Also avoid graphic shirts at all costs, especially with that jacket. It will make it look juvenile with your boyish face.

Thanks, yeah the jeans are slightly not my size anymore since i lost 25 pounds recently from malnutrition (long story). Shirts and sweaters here are cheap and i will make sure to buy some darker, non graphic shirts.

Cheers. (Btw im fine if someone is genuinely concerned. Studying electrical engineering at a uni and living in a commie-block. Scar is from drunken adventures)

I love the jacket desu

not op, but it looks like it

can you shoot some bullies if not kys fagg

w2c scar?

Get tackled onto concrete brick

In 10 years when you are a bit more rugged and grizzled, that scar is going to get you laid.
Coat is pretty cool. Isnt too flashy but isnt mundane. But as always, the best way to look good is to work out and get ripped.

Wear a non graphic t-shirt and also tuck it in. The jacket's cool and fits well, but looks dumb with the shirt.

Wear fingerless gloves and a ripped sweater over a plain t shirt for max gritty post-soviet core

This

dope scar

it's hard to tell from one angle only 1 pic. but the sleeves def look to long for your arms

feel good knowing you have literally the only face that could pull that off, clear that skin and lose some bodyfat and you're a 10

way too much for you but I would look amazing

lol are you joking?
it's a a scope-scar.
OP fired a rifle for the first time and the recoil jammed the optics into his eyebrow because he had no idea what he was doing

Your sleeve length is too long, and the jacket does not fit your shoulders. Look for another item or size down.

Without a doubt.