Is it worth it dropping $1800 for this suit from Mr.Porter? Or should I just buy generic $500 Hugo Boss suit?

Is it worth it dropping $1800 for this suit from Mr.Porter? Or should I just buy generic $500 Hugo Boss suit?

Other urls found in this thread:

alandavid.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like the pattern, but i wouldn't buy a double breasted jacket unless you have a very versatile suit collection

You may as well just get a suit made for that money.

This is the same suit Collin Firth wore in Kingman. Who the fuck do you think you are in order to wear this suit? Just buy a suit from goodwill your stupid cuck.

It's all about the fit. You could have a cheap shit suit from H&M but if it's tailored to fit your body it will look better than an expensive suit that doesn't fit you right.

Go to H&M and buy a suit of their premium line, costs about $300 USD at most. $150 if on sale, and its prime quality.

You don't just buy a suit. You buy a suit for a reason. So, why are you buying a suit?
That's a business suit, the pinstripes make it inappropriate for most cerimonies - do you need an extra business suit, and do you already have one for marriages, funerals, other cerimonies?

Either SuitSupply or MTM.

This

This is a bad suit and you should feel bad for wanting it.

It’s extremely dated. You’ll look like the manager of a shitty furniture store.

>$1800
For this price you can get M2M suits, which will always be better than any off-the-rack suit

>$500 Hugo Boss suit
This is utter shit, don't even consider getting one

I'm sorry for your loss. Let us know whether the funeral was aesthetic or not.

You don't wear pinstripes to a funeral

You do if you want to stand out from the normies.

Have seen some business guys pull of the double breasted. I love the look personally if it fits.

have a couple normal suits first though

>not wanting to out/fa/ the dead guy

Not going to make it pham

Hugo Boss suiting is really trashy.
Mediocre but somehow obnoxious cuts in fabrics that beg for death by fire.

If you're going to do it, do it right and suit up at Saks. If you're not going to do it right, don't bother.

Suit and Supply, don't waste your money on this shit or Hugo Boss

You don't want to stand out at a funeral.

Can anyone tell a newfag what Mr. Porter is?

it's a guy

Online store for richfags

Neither.

If you don't need it in a hurry, go to a Shanghai tailor/IndoChino knock off.

If you need it in a hurry, go to a suit supply.

If you need it neither cheaply, or nor in a hurry go to a tailor near you. I recommend alandavid.com/ if you're in NYC.