Pls r8 and/or give suggestions

pls r8 and/or give suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

beredskapsboden.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why thread like milspo are all inspo and no fits.

dito

Way too fucking baggy idk if you can but get the jacket at least tailored. Also buy skinny cargo pants (gureilla group)

any cheaper alternatives bc
the jacket cost me 15 euros
the pants 30
and i dont want to break the bank

Is this bait?

I hope this is bait.

y bait?

I think you guys are being too harsh, OP has really captured the "homeless time-travelling war vet as seen from a funhouse mirror reflection" look.

then get a job

don't wear cargo pants with a nice coat like that. it's a mix of casual sporty with formal it looks a little off putting. some fitted, straight leg blue jeans would be better, even black or a neutral.
shoes look like hiking shoes, try a sneaker or a dress shoe. also pls don't pop the collar. keep trying, find a balance.

>nice coat
>straight leg blue jeans would be better
Jesus

oh fuck off dude I'm trying my best here I'm not gonna sit here an overly analyze I'm just trying to help the lad

Don't try to help if you don't actually know shit

let's see you give a better critique then you useless sack of shit

lol, is that one of the swedish wool tunics? what year?
I have a legit one from 1949 and the fit/construction is overall much better, it also has many more pockets. shoulders look ridiculous on you and sleeves are far too roomy, overall you're too small or it's too big.
you could probably make it work if you didn't pop that collar (which is ridiculous and makes it seem even bigger),unbuttoned it, exchanged the boots for something dignified and added a sweater/shirt of some kind as a centerpiece, something patterned and sort of baggy to hold this outfit together.

you should both try killing yourselves
trust me, that's the best critique you're gonna get

kek

qucik

should i buy this or not ?

no

swedish poachers jacket made in 1955

and thanks will try

>beredskapsboden.se/
this shop

Good to know, now follow my advice.
First thing you should do, need to do, is get some decent boots.

what boots
>inb4 springerstiefel
cant pull that off bc german

You are already wearing a quasi-WW2 uniform jacket. Why draw the line at Springerstiefeln?
I advise you to look for 50s/60s/70s Bundeswehr boots, that's what I wear and no one is giving me any shit. Those old-timey milsurp boots are of great quality and look very civil.

Thanks for the link, didn't know about this shop yet. Those plain green current issue trousers are pretty cool.
If you're from Berlin, there's a guy at Mauerpark Flohmarkt selling nice milsurp items.

ty, not near berlin tho

any good german milsurp shops?

Don't know any. Flohmarkt guy, second hand shops and Varusteleka are my source.

terrible. just terrible.

Oh, by the way, after checking out that site I was pleased to see those wool loden trousers they are selling. Great stuff, I have Finnish and Swiss already and now multiple Swedish. These are far easier to incorporate into everyday wear than their jacket counterparts and among my favurite garments. If you want to go milspo, consider buying some of those.

Pic related are some boots you should look out for. Comfy and subtle.

ty will see

do you know the specific name of the boots?

w2c? I dig this and it would look good on me as well.

if that jacket is size medium, then you need at least size small

>skinny cargo pants (gureilla group)
Holy fuck those are pricey. W2c poor man's alternative

Oh my fuck, did the vet give you that cone to stop you from sucking your own dick?

seconded

>thinking outside of the box
back to r/roastme

>back to r/roastme
OP is that you?

>give suggestions
Never wear cargo pants, in this life or the next

Ss soldier

>being as creative as these guys

dude that jacket is fly

thnaks
I bought it