Hair style thread

What are some Veeky Forums approved haircuts for men?

Pic related or long and wild, anything that requires product is fucking metrosexual, not memeing

this

How do I ask for this without having to use this picture. Not memeing, genuinely want to know.

ask for the HJ hair

"gimme that haircut that everybody else wears"

Just keep it short. Those are all legit fuckboi styles.

Called the HJ (Hitler Youth) since about 2011. Also called a high and tight, and these days called a Fashy (fascist)
Just be careful what you call the haircut, I can totally imagine some SJW barber fucking your hair up badly cause xhe thought you were a Nazi. Which you should be.

Crop that shit

i literally cant tell the difference between any of those save for the texture of the hair

long hair requires product though or else you'll end up looking like a fucking hobo

No, it doesn't. I had long hair for ages. Just required brushing every couple days.

Literally just rocking a buzzcut now after the manbun fell out of style. Had hair down to my shoulders and would tie it up, do shit with it with whatever was in style then had gf break up with me so I went full hyperbolic time chamber cocoon mode and shaved my head as a symbol of graduating uni, getting over gf, starting a new "me" etc.

Sounds pretty fucking gay when I typed that out, but turning that buzzer on and staring in the mirror felt pretty powerful at the time kek. I'll prob just regrow it out long again and only go to the barber to get that neck shave and trim around the ears.

you didnt even use conditioner?

what is " a product"?

its the stuff that comes out your butt

>have long hair
>don't do anything but rinse it
wew lad you're a good goy :-)

you know there are different hair types right?

i've got curls and shit that look awful without being tamed

What's a good haircut for Asian

Any other fellow black Veeky Forumsizens here?

I've grown out my afro to the point where it might as well be considered a jewfro. Any schway hairstyle suggestions would be appreciated

Going for this right now

Pick a style that suits your head.

Wow fuck you mods this thread was for hair HEALTH and Veeky Forums centric haircuts you dandy fucks

im asian and i really dig this, but my hair stands the fuck up when its short like porcupine quills.

stop it

What haircut should I get? I've tried a few but I didn't feel comfortable with any of them. Also take in consideration that my hair is thick af

Pretty much what my hair looks like when wet. Anyone know how to get that look constantly without being too greasy?

>#3 electric razor on sides and back
>blend the top to generally match the sides but leave ~1-1.5 inches of hair
>comb over to side
boom, literally the most simple haircut I've ever had right there

What's a good hair product with low shine and a lot of hold? I have pretty decent hair, but it's got a mind of its own.

>Also take in consideration that my hair is thick af
thick fuck here also, this one is my routine
keeps it short neat and tidy without looking odd, and makes sure my hair doesn't get "bunchy" if you know what i mean

The real question is why do you want to get a haircut that is 4-5 years past it's prime. There are literally kids in high school now who can't remember a time when this shit wasn't in style (since little kids probably wouldn't pay attention to that shit).

I did the same user, shaving my shoulder length hair after two years of being a depressive shutin helped symbolize my change. It felt like a safety net to my destructive habits

Agreed, but the HY has been a Veeky Forums staple for so many years that I don't know what else to do. What's next? We tried manbuns, young leo, even buzzcut, none of them work as well as a classic HY

Do you have any pics?

Classic grooming is coming back. This is a haircut one can wear from 25 to 85 and never look dated or out of style. Looks good with a suit, looks well put-together with more casual clothing, it's the perfect men's haircut and you all know it.

>I can totally imagine some SJW barber fucking your hair up badly cause xhe thought you were a Nazi.
sometimes i forget how underage this board is
and then a post like this comes along

you're not wrong, this style is the absolute peak

growing my hair out now while I'm at uni but if I ever move into a professional white-collar job, I'll go straight for this look

Can we talk about long hair? I'm trying to grow my hair out I look like a little boy and i want really long wavy brunette hair.
I'm in that awkward phase where it looks like I'm a vagabond and an emo kid all the time.

Yeah, but does it require attention of more than ten seconds because tha?

listen i aint gey, but that's one pretty boy

You almost made me think I stumbled onto fit.

I am not a lank let beta new male! I am not! My genetics won't let me gain muscle!!!

Mhw growing out buzzcut

Everyone should just embrace their natural hair's texture and style, given it's not entirely shit. That's the least boring way to do it

Sick movie

how do I get silky hair like the asian dude in this pic?

So i have frizzy hair, kinda wavy that inflates. If you want i'll post pic related, but for now, what should i do to keep the waves but less gross. i'm aiming for something like this pic

lift anyway because it's fun
or would you die

>referencing guy on right (jude law)
what product to get that finish? im getting my haircut like this tomorrow and am just gonna pick up product while im there.
>inb4 hairline jokes
mine isnt nearly as bad. but its not great.

how to achieve with wavy hair that listens to literally no product

Cut short and train back as it grows. You'll have to use hair product to really get it going but it'll adjust

Can someone help me find a picture of hair like this IRL or tell me what it's called? I don't even know what to look for.
I know
>anime hair
but it seems fairly tame and I've seen something similar IRL

another pic

try the kid in terminator 2

fuck looking like a dad in your 20s. Save this one for your 40s.

young leonardo di caprio

Some tips? I'm thinking about a buzzcut but I'm afraid my head would look like a melon. I'm tired of medium length hair. Thanks

If your hair is thick enough ontop, try going a day or two without using shampoo. Just wash your hair with water and it should make it thicker and less separated

Is bleached hair to tryhard?
I kinda want to go for this look minus all the piercings

Ive been growing my hair for about a year now and at this point ive honestly lost the inspo for it. I cant tell if long hair would even look good on me or if im just wasting my time, but im too scared to cut it and regret it. pls help

Wow

I'm looking into a mirror. Except I haven't shaved it off

getting my hair cut like this today

i think as long as u remain underage and boyish, long hair would look cool on you.

i turn 19 next month

Getting a haircut later. I never really thought of a hairstyle before. I was thinking of having the sides cut really short (number 2), cutting an inch from the top and then just combing it over.
Any recommendations?

Except this isnt a meme HY, this is the real thing. Youll never get your average barber doing it this way.

Perfect soft fade and slicked back. It also helps that Fiennes was the most attractive man alive during this.

You forget that he also has a 10/10 face and blessed with thick black hair.

You cant apply the literal best example of something to the average base.

Buzz, anything else will be a hell to mantain with that hair.

Growing out my hair. Do I pull off the beanie, in the awkward hair stage.

Hate my face tbqh

keep the buzz?

dog bit my nose :(

if i had curly hair i would definitely go for this style. looks cool on him, anyway.

Lifting things and setting them back down is fun? What's your dream job, piano mover?

Been growing out from a buzz for the past 2 years and want to get an actual haircut what should i do

not the user youre replying to, but exercising, in general, could be some fun as it is a good way to relieve stress and exert energy

#1 buzzcut only correct answer

only if you pull it off and don't look like a greasy Mexican with it

another picture

again, this is the correct answer

this is only true if you have shit hair that isn't meant to be long anyways

gay but cool, i did the same thing

ALWAYS LONG HAIR ON ASIANS ALWAYS

if its coils get the blackman haircut tm if its curls keep the fro

good hairstyle,i attempted this, only works if your hair is straight you have a good head for it.

asian long hair is only appropiate Veeky Forums choice

if its thicc as fuck and also relatively straight congrats you can pull off long hair as long as you are at least 5'10''+

my hair was like that wet, and shit dry, only solution is putting on a compression head thing (forgot its name) that keeps your hair straight while it dries, products are a cope and expensive. you can also take out some volume so it falls straighter.

F I B E R

yes

very nice but requires good hair and forehead

only correct answer to deal with awkward phase is trims and coping

your hair sounds exactly like mine, you have to ask the barber to take out some volume and use hella conditioner and little shampoo.

just ear length hair, maybe a bit trimmed on front and on the sides for the spiky look

long h a i r

i don't think its too tryhard but you need pale complexion

its fine my dude/ette ;;;;;;))))))

long or buzz

you are doing fine

o das me

it looks majestic atm, butn you can try something similar to the yung leo, i wouldn't mess with the length too much
bump xddd

Your hair is pretty thick, longer styles will work well for you

Protip: Pluck your fucking brows

As the other guy said Young Leo, but a bit longer. Here's a pretty good example from that movie Bully

Help me find a picture for the following cut description:

Long, messy hair on top with very short sides. The top hair would "grow" out below into the sides but not much. Similar to pic related but more attention to the sides and shit. Help me Veeky Forums.

you're are mom gay, and also you're welcome

Any ideas to give? My barber fucked it up by trying to cut a line in the left hand side, it's looked shit ever since imo, but I'm too scared to go back to buzz
If you are able to deal with the awkward phase in between buzz and growing it out, go for it. I only buzzed for as long as I can remember, the length I have atm is the longest I've ever had it.
I would keep it long for the winter, and then around spring change it up.

Left hand side

your look underage, don't think the beanie helps

Do you think i could pull off a buzzcut?
i'm the one on the left

I DO NOT THINK SO; YOU HAVE PENTAGONAL FACESHAPE, PLUS LOW/SHORT FOREHEAD, THEREFORE, A BUZZED HAIRCUT WOULD EMPHASIZE YOUR WORSE FEATURES, MAKING YOU APPEAR LIKE THE PROTOTYPICAL SUBHUMAN.

tfw when half azn and got the porcupine gene

You must be 18+ to post on this board, faggot.

How do I manage medium/long hair with a fringe without going full 2008 emo kid?

Tfw I miss my bleached hair

8.7/10, would let him break my kneecaps for not paying insurance on my bar in chiba city that caters exclusively to foreign lowlife types (little does he know i have prosthetic knees!)

could i pull off a buzz cut

everyone in the OP is so ugly

Can you grow a beard? If so, having a short beard would look nice. If you can't, I think you'd look good with a French crop.

Yeah I know. Just being a dick. I exercise daily, but I try to find fun outlets for exercise, like skateboarding, biking or sports. Not into body sculpting.

Got that 18 year old babyface

If you have a good barber, their wall should be covered with police and fire department patches, not the kind of people who would give a shit about someones political opinion.

>pic related
On a real note, I'm not Asian, but my hair is really straight (even for a white guy) to the point where it has to grow atleast 4 inches before I can even comb it. So, either grow it long, buzz it, or get some pomade

Barber cut my hair too short idk what to do

Bryan?

Bryan you need to go to bed

My noise is kinda big and usually use glasses, I don't know what kind of style I should try, I've been like this almost all my life.