Does any Veeky Forumsfag want to start a youtube joint venture with me? I know a bit...

King_Martha
King_Martha

does any Veeky Forumsfag want to start a youtube joint venture with me? I know a bit of video/audio editing, so the post production part is taken care of, I just need a partner who can take care of video/audio production, and someone with which I can potentially discuss video topics, ideas and whatnot.
Does anybody have time to waste? Let's at least have fun if we fail :P

All urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/of2jze7s4rwpb85/AAB8BO96yOcSkuYVyzOSafC-a?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=g2yHfLeUpqk
youtube.com/channel/UCOdGN1vUr0lwJ5GZsU5y3HA?&ab_channel=Jexa&ab_channel=Jexa
vocaroo.com/

SniperWish
SniperWish

whats your editing style like
what kind of youtubers are you into
and where are you from?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

What videos do you want to make, to be more specific?
What is your target audience?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Sounds fun I'd be down, I'm a gamer who can at least provide fun or creative content

JunkTop
JunkTop

I had in mind 3 video types:
- something like a top10, without any raw footage, just a text script some background music and boom, you got yourself a clickbaity enjoyable vid.
- Vloging, I would edit a video shot by you, about a preferably pre discussed topic, and I would add kinetic typography something a bit similar to what prager does on youtube.
-just a normal faceless well edit ranting video, simillar to IHE, leafyishere, pyrocynical, etc.
target audience would be children and teens, since they are the most common viewers on youtube, plus it's not hard to taylor to their tastes

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

:P I don't mind doing some editing if you'd like, just give me the word :)

Nojokur
Nojokur

please see youtubers: IHE, Leafyishere, h3h3, ffrank, MKBHD, theamazingathiest, thundetf00t, darkmatter. tons more, but these are the ones off top of my head.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

oh and I'm Romanian

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

A Top 10 channel seems like the easiest option, you can basically do that by yourself. They can even be "goofy" if you want, as long as it's funny and you like it. However, you need a personality for the last two video types, might be harder, but the emotional pull will be stronger since you're selling virtual friendship/entertainment.

My suggestion: Do it like all the other start-ups, pirate a video editing program and JUST DO IT

girlDog
girlDog

pirate a video editing program
lol, too late.
I agree with you, first type I could easily do on my own, but I would prefer the second or third type, I feel that the first would be just too fucking boring, the drawback is that I simply don't have the personality for the other two, plus I feel like a partner would be able to judge the content that we produce better, hence the thread :$

askme
askme

Well, that's the big crux. If you are not talented/charming enough, your channel will sink into the purgatory of mediocrity. You need something to stand out and hook people to your channel, no matter whether it's being informative, funny, outrageous, meme-y etc.

Sometimes on /v/ (and maybe /tv/?) "post your YouTube channel" threads pop up, if your channel is gaming-related, you can plop your channel there and ask for criticism, network with other like-minded creators, the usual stuff. Other Veeky Forums boards might have such threads, too, it depends on what your channel will be focused on.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Not only that, but in order for anyone to get up on youtube you need to learn yotubes's algorithms, and rank high on youtube searches results. I have got everything figured out, I'm just really to anxious to do it alone.
here is a dropbox reel that I had when I tried a freelance editing experiment, I feel I could expand on my editing capabilities.
tl;dr = I want to brag about what I can do, shower me with attention pls senpai.
dropbox.com/sh/of2jze7s4rwpb85/AAB8BO96yOcSkuYVyzOSafC-a?dl=0

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Your editing skill is sufficient enough to make YouTube videos, why don't you make them already? YouTubing is definitely a learning-by-doing craft.

D O I T
O

I
T

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

when I don't have a partner to poke my ass with a pitchfork every time I get lazy and start procrastinating I quit fast, that's why I am looking for a partner, plus I'm just really to anxious to do it alone.
I need someone to help me do the videos and critique them.

girlDog
girlDog

That's just low energy talk. Sad!
If you really wanted to do it, you would have already done it
SO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WORK ON A VIDEO
The critique can come after you finished it

RavySnake
RavySnake

I've started YouTube channels before. I've experimented with different methods of advertising (twitter, shilling on Veeky Forums, etc).

I could send you videos of me vlogging or some shit, you edit and do all the marketing. All ad earnings will go back into the company.

Let's do it.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

..ok, you're a dedicated bastard ain't ya? give me the name of your channel and let's chat over :)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

My channel isn't operational anymore. I just reviewed movies. Another reviewer with 500k subs subscribed to me right after I stopped making videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2yHfLeUpqk

Let's just make rant videos and market it to Veeky Forums and rebbit. Say controversial things and go viral. What do you think?

Booteefool
Booteefool

so rants or vlogs? do you actually want to appear in the video? market it to /biz
yeah right, like anything we would do could entertain them. I would much rather market to reddit and/or /pol/. That audience would be much easier to entertain.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

We will start with rants. See if it goes anywhere. You never really stick to the idea you start with, I'll adjust to what the market wants.

I can't promise a lifetime commitment or anything but I could probably send you 10+ videos. Are you prepared to spend many hours a day shilling?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Yeah I'll appear in the video. I don't want to read the comments or deal with any of that shit though.

Evilember
Evilember

we'll both have to shill, plus it's not the only way to get dem views brah, I'll need to contact you, through other means though.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I have the most experience in shilling. I suppose we can also network with other 0-100 sub channels. Comment on their videos, subscribe to them and they will in turn subscribe to us. What other ideas do you have?

I will help shill and market, and I'll send you the raw footage. Can you handle managing the YouTube channel and facebook/twitter page, video tags, SEO?

To make it easy, you'll handle the money. You can keep any ad earnings in exchange for managing the channel.

Email me at k1n0mat (AT) mail.com

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

wait, I have a spare sim card that i never use, do you mind chatting over whatsapp? I am the only one who'll give out a number since there's no risk for me

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I´m game. I am in need of kinetic typography and the like. Whats your contact? Lets have a chat.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I am the only one who'll give out a number since there's no risk for me
What do you mean by this?

Sure, I'll get whatsapp.

King_Martha
King_Martha

He is romanian, no risk getting scammed ;-)

girlDog
girlDog

I mean that I can get a prepaid sim card for free and give out my nr. I can't seem to find one at home, so I'll just have to get one tomorrow, let's hope this thread survives by then.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Nah man. Post your contact email instead.

happy_sad
happy_sad

kek, the fucking bants, I'll have to congratulate you, that was not bad :)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I'll just make an email quick.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Did you recieve anything??

likme
likme

come on you mongler, what is your email?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Romanian incoming mails auto into the spam folder, so what is your email?

Methshot
Methshot

lolipopsquad it's a gmail.
and P.S. kinetic typography is not easy, and it's very time consuming, so don't get your hopes too high.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

lolipopsquad it's a gmail.
*pinklolipopsquad

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

chat invite sent

Flameblow
Flameblow

where have you disappeared dude?

5mileys
5mileys

Still here. Email me and tell me about yourself.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I managed all the FB/twitter/instagram SEO stuff for a private server(WoW) that saw 1000 unique players each month and 700/online at peak before the owner shut it down
email me - [email protected] (dropshipping account lol)

Snarelure
Snarelure

i can video and edit

SniperWish
SniperWish

My gmail is pinklolipopsquad, I can't talk to you today since it 3 in the morning, maybe we could chat the first chance I get tomorrow, send me an email

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

did you die?

girlDog
girlDog

[email protected]

send a mail and we can chat a bit about the venture :)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

youtube.com/channel/UCOdGN1vUr0lwJ5GZsU5y3HA?&ab_channel=Jexa&ab_channel=Jexa

if you want me contact me

Firespawn
Firespawn

sorry correct mail is [email protected]

askme
askme

sent ;)

likme
likme

add my steam
/id/kozmiic27

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Make sure it's pinklolipopsquad, cuz I didn't get anything.

cum2soon
cum2soon

... are you alex?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Dude, just talk to Charlie Sun of CrazyFunWow. He's in need of an actual creative mind because his channels hype is drying up fast. He would love your ideas and is desperate enough to do it. But just in case he's not enough of a degenerate, I'm game.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I'll be your hype and bug man. What's your address so I can motivate you to make content. I'll be your first sub too you anxious melon

TreeEater
TreeEater

Game on, my gmail is pinklolipopsquad.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I don't have a channel, I'm planing on starting ground up from square one, I'll be shilling my channel on biz later on if I can get some traction. Thanks for the positive reenforcement ;)

SniperGod
SniperGod

If OP is in here, I wouldn't mind doing a wrestling show for you. Lord knows doing something like a WWE Podcast would get popular pretty quick, depending on the quality of the video, plus it doesn't require having a face if you've got a decent mic.

WebTool
WebTool

elaborate please, who exactly will be recording, expand a little so I could get a clearer picture of what you're proposing, and whether it is something I am searching for.

Yours Unfaithfully, OP

Methnerd
Methnerd

The offer is still up, for anyone interested.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Romani? pe Veeky Forums-ul meu? Ce dracu patroane..Dragut video-ul cu "kinetic typography".

FastChef
FastChef

The offer is still up everyone

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

ID change?

I do software development at my wageslave life job/game development (in my free time). I could make a few gaming/game dev videos.

I thought about doing a series before where I take an aspect of a game and analyze exactly what they did/recreate it. I've already got a channel with a couple thousand views (between maybe 20~ videos, most of which I uploaded for personal stuff)

A proof of concept would be something like how Populous: the beginning did a spherical world way back then.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

It changed like 4 to 5 times, it refreshes every day or so.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Ms boos, l-am facut de mult timp, ma bucur ca ai place cuiva, pentru ca eu l-am vazut de prea multe ori sa-mi mai placa :)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I used to make cod videos & whatnot. I got up to over 2k subs until my headass decided to make a new channel and only got to a little over 500 before I quit. I know how to use Vegas for video editing & photoshop for thumbnails or anything related. Always been interested in getting back into YouTube. I may or may not have video ideas if anyone's interested.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

top 10 biggest faggots on Veeky Forums that want to start a copycat channel of retarded faggots pandering to retarded faggots and children

Methshot
Methshot

Top 10 Autistic NEETs who have no prospect of a future that don't understand that contemporary comedy is regurgitated garbage. You have wasted your time entering the thread and replying to me and that makes you shit, I bothered to reply to you and that makes me shit as well, but the difference is that I admit it.

askme
askme

I'm good with graphics and objectively cute with a "pretty" voice. Also willing to be the poke and bugger. This sounds fun. Reply with email if interested, otherwise good luck OP.

Emberburn
Emberburn

top 1 biggest retards that think they'll be the next pewdiepie but will get ten subscribers and waste their time

SniperWish
SniperWish

I can do web design n coding.

WebTool
WebTool

cool man we'll get twelve subscribers and show these nerds the fuck up

massdebater
massdebater

OBJECTIVELY CUTE. Christ. Internet bitches.

idontknow
idontknow

I just made a youtube channel myself recently actually. On a side note, this joint account idea is a terrible one, don't bother.

TreeEater
TreeEater

posts about having a cute voice with no vocaroo

vocaroo.com/

TechHater
TechHater

How come?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Tresting it like a business will end in failure. Also, having a joint account with a friend let alone a stranger is a terrible idea. Shit will not last.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

OP have you found a partner already? Cause I've got a few ideas, but don\t want to read 50 replies to see if you're still looking for somebody.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Nope, I'm still looking for a partner, my gmail is Pinklolipopsquad

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

the thread is on page 9, this is a last call for anybody interested in the project. My gmail is pinklolipopsquad.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit