Trump is the least stylish president in history

Trump is the least stylish president in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/89tb2rjJ3-0?t=1m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/pol/

Also I want to be clear I personally hate democracy so this isn't coming from a good sense. Just leave

>>/pol/

>Also I want to be clear I personally hate democracy so this isn't coming from a good sense. Just leave

correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure US presidents haven't worn pocket squares that are any colour other than white in the past 50 years

Tan suit was icier than a motherfucker

>that red tie

Holy shit

youtu.be/89tb2rjJ3-0?t=1m3s

seriously though, as much as I don't like trump, presidents (and for the most part, politicians) are by and large dressed to project a certain image for people to relate to them, not to look stylish. a lot of them look shitty because that's the point.

Left looks like shit likes he's made of sun bleached plastic

The left is obviously better, but the tie is a little informal and a little thin for a man of Trump's build. Red suits what he want's to project onto others, but a deeper shade of red that was less reflective would help. Better if he kept his suit jacket closed, too. Both ties are too long.The left would also be better if the lapels were peaked, instead of notched.

Lastly, and this might just be complaining on my part, the pocket square should be white. Presidential fold.

Paul Feig core. 70 year old men DO NOT wear thin lapelled, thin tie, button done up suits with a gay handkerchief.

Trump's hair is iconic.

you should have voted for the Brazilian Dracula

is he fucking erect

>wanting him out

It does look like shit, but on the right he looks like cheeto with a novelty clown tie tied on to it

if he wasn't, he should be

You know they didn't vote for him, he did a mini-coup

except they did

this is now a Marcela Temer thread

>t, liberal baby

nahh, trump has always dressed like shit, it has nothing to do with being president

no, he just got a giant vampire dick

He looks like a cheeto tho

I know it's been a hack topic for decades now, but I continue to be grossly fascinated by his hair.

Most people assume it's either a toupee or a simple comb-over, but there's a lot more at work. It's actually a complex mesh made of a couple different overlapping comb-overs, held in place with a thick crust of hairspray.

Some puff piece interviewed one of his hairdressers from the Apprentice days, and they said it was clearly not the work of any kind of professional. The cut was always uneven, the dye job never covering his whole head. He was also intensely protective of his hair and wouldn't let any of the stylists touch it even to put a hair back in place without asking him first. She supposed that it had to be done by someone close to him, which makes a lot of sense to me.

But yeah, he looks like utter garbage. One might think it's a contradiction, since he could afford to have a top-notch appearance, but it starts to make sense when you realize that his thin skin and complete shelter from any kind of social consequences stops him from ever having to hear that he doesn't look great at any given moment.

posts pics of a fashionable 71 year old.

we'll all wait (while laughing at you)

look at this faggot that can't even hear an obvious truth without getting triggered like a little bitch. go back to /r/the_Donald

we literally have a president too insecure to shave his balding head and instead attempts to cover it with a group of combovers. People make fun of people in their twenties and thirties for doing this even of they have some real justifications for their insecurity, but we are talking about the most powerful man in the most powerful country in the world

Yes. Yes! DRUPMF!

The left pic isn't all that great. Better, yeah, but mostly 'cause his face and hair are cleaned up. Thin lapel and tie don't work here.

you don't have to be fashionable to dress well, dumbass. trump doesn't even button up his suit (probably trying to hide his fat rolls). it looks sloppy and unprofessional.

When you're poor you're crazy, when you're rich you're eccentric.

>hahaha I can't take anyone criticising the cult of personality I worship without getting triggered like a little faggot

rope is waiting user

so if trump wore that it would be better than whats he's wearing now?

Kill yourself kid, you have no chance of living a normal, fulfilling life.

>#Menswear! Yeah!
I fucking hate GQ

Soros is older than Trump and still looks more Veeky Forums.

His suits don't even look like they fit.