Having an imaginary friend in the sky that you communicate with telepathically

>having an imaginary friend in the sky that you communicate with telepathically

So how isn't religion a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10407759/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same as why homosexuality isn't. They got a big lobby who promotes degeneracy.

old meme

>shames religion
>worships Baphomet

>worships Baphomet

Please.

I worship Satan.

to be a mental illness people have to be harmed or people around them harmed. this isn't the case for the average religious person

Have you picked up a newspaper today, bro?

>Satanism is not a religion

>tfw mid 19th century art tookover an old word Baphomet

>tfw Baphomet was actually Mahopmet
>tfw the Templars were actually accused of being muslim

Nice picture of the devil

Mostly everyone has it, so it doesn't get classified as such.

> People have to be harmed or people around them harmed
Religion does it all the time, just look into current age warriors of Islam.

2/10

>Plus any religion ever.

the truly religious, no matter the religion, have no sky god and don't communicate with him telepathically.

strikes me more as a movement of idealogues than a bunch of mentally ill people. if they claim to hear Allah speaking to them directly telling them to suicide bomb then I'd consider it a mental illness

Fuck of seytan

Veeky Forums is a religious board.

strawpoll.me/10407759/

Because the following

>lots of people believe my fairytale
>my fairytale is very old (or claims to be)
>famous people believed in my fairytale
>my book of fairytales says they're true
>well you can't PROVE my fairytales AREN'T true
>I-It's an allegory
>You're an ugly loser if you don't follow my dying belief in the paranormal

Looks like we've triggered a cuck

>>You're an ugly loser if you don't follow my dying belief in the paranormal
wew he was right

>m-m-mommy made me go to church every sunday when i wanted to stay home and jerk off and play vidya
>religion s-sucks!!1!

ayy he was right

Is this your way at getting back at your mother, user?

lol

It's like y'all niggas run off a script

>>lots of people believe my fairytale
we cookin now nigga

Not really

Mine never forced me to prep bulls

> It's another you are wearing fedora episode

There's no need to be so angsty user, you'll grow up one day and look back on your posts here and laugh

three times

I don't often post here but is the only actual argument for religion fedora memes?

How the mighty have fallen.

My little user can't be this autistic, can he?

*tips fedora*

What a time to be alive!

No offense but that post is fedora as fuck

Really smug and pretentious

Script-ure

Welcome to Veeky Forums

there are like seven fallacies to choose from please make it spicy

>This guy with poor fashion sense agrees with you so you must be wrong
or is it
>You are this guy with poor fashion sense, and are therefore wrong.

Mind clarifying which of these two tired, fallacious arguments you're making?

I can't even tell any more.

There is hope for the future friends.

Now now don't bully him

He still needs to post a few more fat guys

Who wouldn't want a friend who is beyond the skies and all over the earth and resonating in each living being

[tipping intensifies]

I'm not sure which one of both side is more annoying: the LOL PROJECTING FALLACY AD HOMISTRAWMAN redditard or the LOL [TIPS FEDORA PEPE EPIC KEK] /b/tard.

Sounds like a cool guy. Let me know when he shows up.

You don't need anyone else to reveal Him for you, everyone has the potential to find Him.

Like would you rather have someone show your pictures of a mountain or actually make the effort to go there and see it for yourself.

Your resistance only makes me more erect

>everyone has the potential to find Him

Even these guys? Oh, wait, nobody is allowed to make contact. And god hasn't revealed himself to these people so I guess they're condemned to hell. shame.

What about animals?
Can Koko the gorilla find Him?
What about my cat?
Aren't we all His creations?

He is right there in the heart of all beings , look within and without, read, meditate. Good stuff.

What is in the find of a gorilla or a lion? How do we know they don't have God realizations as well?

Care to respond again and actually answer my question?

What we're you asking?

see
Why am I not surprised a religious person is having trouble following posts?

Answer Also, if animals (with many being conscious and indeed feeling pain/fear) do experience God realizations, then who are we to eat them and enslave them in factory farms? If God put them on the earth as human food but has denied them a place in heaven, then why would he give them the ability to feel pain?

Unless you go vegan this instant, you are a monster and a bad Christian.

Different impression of the same God.

The capacity of spirituality is what separates us from animals.

God is revealed to those who reveal themselves. I am not sure what your asking in that post so rephrase it please?

Don't eat animals if you think they have God realizations but if the animal is dead then it is just slabs of dead body the energy that is its being has travelled elsewhere.

You don't need to be vegan, cheese isn't dead animal.

> God is revealed
> omnipresent being
> in need to be revealed

How do people who have never even heard of christianity like in uncontacted tribes find god you fucking mouth breather how much more clear can I be?
>Different impression of the same God

So I can go out back and worship my pine trees and still get into heaven? Neat!

The dairy industry rapes dairy cows with an inseminatior to keep them constantly pregnant, removes the calf as soon as it's born to be butchered into veal (at least in America), milks them constantly, kills them many years before their natural lifespan and rends them into dog food.

The dairy industry is anything but christlike, and every glass you drink is a glass a calf isn't getting.

because psychiatrists themselves are religious

Saying that no god exists is an edgy statement in [current year].

You can greentext all you want you know what you have to do its your own responsibility to seek and find

Everyone can find God, a lot of indigenous tribes have their way they follow and if not who are we to make their judgements?

Go drink organic milk idk man

All of them? Mine sure isn't.

Meditate and maintain a disciplined worship of your pine trees and you'll know.

How is it someones responsibility to seek somethings they are unaware that exists? Also your answer about the tribes doesn't make sense when yo think about how Christianity was spread to European pagans.

Unless you're strictly vegetarian (at best, vegan), you are literally a bloodthirsty pleb and are not a good Christian.

Thou shalt not kill.

Worry about yourself?

It's up for debate

>worry about yourself

You aren't making any sense. You have lost the argument. It's over kiddo.

>It's up for debate
Explain? God's word is clear.
Thou shalt not kill.
What is unclear? What is ambiguous?

"In that day I will make a covenant for them. With the beasts of the field and the birds of the air, and the creatures that move along the ground. Bow and sword and battle I will abolish from the land so that all may lay down in safety. I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion." Hosea 2:18-19
"A righteous man cares for the needs of the animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel." Proverbs 12:10
"Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf filled with hate." Proverbs 15:17

One day you'll all realise that Islam deals with humanity for what it was and still is, not what you all wanted it to be.

No one is arguing with you

It is very clear

So Elijah and Samson, prophets of God, were bad Christians?

I am definitely spiritual and I believe a God exists somewhere, however I have no proof of a god. Can any religious dudes or just spiritual dudes help?

Personally I go with the Diogenes argument: "I do not know whether there are gods, but there ought to be."

To elaborate, I value "self-help religions" such as Buddhism. However, I wish to join the military so I like religions that highly value masculinity and combat, such as the Norse Pantheon. Also, I am vegetarian.

Refer to:

> God
> ought anything to anyone
You can't order God around dude.

They were both terrible Christians, especially considering Christ hadn't been born yet and thus being Christian was actually impossible.

> its your own responsibility to seek and find
Why would I need to seek God when he is already here? Why not seek for the time while we are at it?

To be fair, so do you faggots, with the whole sky daddy and invisible man shit.

*tips satanic fedora*