As a skinnyfag how do I pull off looking feminine without looking like i'm gay/crossdressing?

As a skinnyfag how do I pull off looking feminine without looking like i'm gay/crossdressing?

>how do I look feminine without looking feminine

If you're not gay: stop trying to look like you are gay. Be masculine, there's very little of that in society now so that is your pathway to pussy.

When I was younger, I just wore tight jeans and my mom's old t-shirts from the 80s. People thought that I was either female or gay, anyway, so you'll just have to deal with that.

Sorry dude, but some people are going to make assumptions whether you like it or not. Have a feminine body and draping it in feminine clothes will get people wondering if you're gay. Them's the breaks.

>Be masculine, there's very little of that in society now

How fucking thick are you.

thicker than you, you fucboi. Do you want to feel just how thick I am?

>How do I look like a fag without looking like a fag

It's on days like today that I wonder why Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /lgbt/ are separate boards.

Black skinny (especially skin-tight) jeans should be one of your staples.

For tops, wear oversized t-shirts, sweaters and long-sleeved shirts.
For shoes, chelsea boots (with a high heel) are a good pick.

Basically try to emulate Hedi-era SLP.

In my opinion, worrying about looking gay is going to ruin the aesthetic you're going for. Pulling off a gender-subversive look requires a lot of confidence, since there'll be a lot of guys out there who'll give you shit for wanting to look feminine. If you're constantly worrying about what they think, then nobody will be impressed by your look. On the other hand, if you wear this stuff and have an attitude about you that says you don't give a fuck what they think, then the look will work for you.
Though I guess if you really don't wanna be confused for being gay, the most important thing is to avoid "gay" colours, especially pastel shit. Stick to more neutral colours, as your feminine silhouette will draw enough attention by itself - wearing pastel pink and blue on top of that will just look too flamboyant.

t. someone who dresses like this all the time.

High socks are pretty gay

the teeter is tottering, retard. look around you

this boy got it. also, throw in a really fitted black shirt to get a nice contrast with a jacket.

If you're not gay, try having sex with someone of your gender.

pfa of a gay crosdresser

What the fuck does that even mean.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How to look feminine without dressing gay? Well you need a feminine face and nice hair

Just dress more feminine but if people ask ur gay just be a special snowflake and say you're eccentric

What about a pastel blue or pink jacket with everything else being black? Like black skinny jeans and a slim black shirt with combat boots or something.

>without looking like i'm gay
godspeed user

No, that would look like shit