How do I take my long hair out of my face? (male)

I'm letting my hair grow, currently it's about 8 fingers long and I don't know how to take it out of my face.

During the day, I pass on wax before going to work and about 2 hours later it starts to fall on my face. Do I need to put on products every few hours to keep it out of my face? Also, when I'm at home and ready to sleep, should I wear a tiara or a man bun? Is there any other way?

Also, how did Tom put his hair back so good without having it look wet from the gel or really thick from the wax?

Male long hair support please
pic related

>mullet
>good

w

I'll give you ten seconds to realize that you liked a mullet, ten more to come to terms, and ten after that to post your reaction face.

then you're done forever.

A few years back I grew my hair out to about the length of your related pic. I had the same problem you had. All I did was push my hair back and wear a hat or beanie for the entire day. Sometimes even a beanie while I was sleeping. So it sort of naturally made my hair stay back.

Good luck

not a mullet haircut, I'm looking for something like pic related

also, OP pic is not mullet AT ALL

You probably have a forward growth pattern to your hair so it has trouble staying out of your face. I have the same thing so it gets frustrating trying to deal with it. All I can really suggest it to blow dry it back when its wet and apply product after its dry. That usually works for me.

>OP pic is not mullet AT ALL

like hell it's not

that's just a part.
you get parted hair by parting your fucking hair.

but how do I keep it out of my face???? I bet Tom has to take his hair out of his nose everytime he bends over

but do I need to apply product every 2 hours?

no your team does that

your hair either falls that way or it doesn't

mine looks like that with no product.. you just style it out of the shower and it stays that way

That’s literally all I did. I always had bangs almost like a young Justin Bieber cut and then I decided to grow my hair out. Pushed it back, wore something on my head for 3+ months, that was it, no product ever.

just push your hair back dumbass

Wear a tigh-ish beanie in the morning as you get ready for work. Then take it off and style it before leaving for work.
Won't do much at first but over time it may train your hair to naturally fall backward, depending on your hair-type.

*tight-ish beanie
Semi tight, can be cheap and ugly if you're not a fan of beanies as you'll be taking it off before work.

Absolutely nothing wrong with mullets.

get fucked faggot
in five years you'll be bandwagoning le ironic mullet revival, screencap this

Theyre already coming back

BOSGOD

thanks for the tips guys

I've been wearing caps with long hair pulled back for 2+ years, and the in the last year have had a bun and now pony tail. But my hair still hasn't been trained back. How to cope with this feel?

>should I wear a tiara
You mean inside your house right?

When I was it your place I had the same problems with the hair in my face and all of that. It's just the awkard stage until it grows a little moree and you can put it behind your ears or make a pony tail.

I used little black hair locks like pic related to keep the hairs that always were in my face. I tried to hide them the most but some people notice them anyways, but not so many of them.

yes, but is there a problem on wearing a discrete one outside? a black tiara like football players wear

You mean like Bale? I wouldn't have the confidence to wear one but if you have the confidence go on. Now, be aware that some guys are going to laugh at you. You can also wear caps for some months until the hair grows to put it behind your ears. How long do you want it?

>little black hair locks
Lol. You mean bobby pins

I want you to read your own post and not cringe