Best under $75 alternative to common projects achilles?

Best under $75 alternative to common projects achilles?

I'd probably say Stan Smith but I'm interested in what the rest of you all like.

Other urls found in this thread:

weargustin.com/store/5908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those look clean

weargustin.com/store/5908
not under $75 but if you're looking for the closest to cps

common projects are still talked about here? jesus, it's been nearly 5 years when they were trendy. Move on it's embarrassing.

cringed @ ur post

True but they're also $300 ish

cringed @ ur life

Just buy the CP. They really are much better. By far the most comfortable sneaker I've ever had for walking around in.

Hows the sizing on these?

Stan Smiths look better than CPs.

Onitsuka Tiger Lawnships in white are another option

>omg are you guys still wearing generic white leather sneakers _in public_
kys trendchasing hypebeast
>>>r/streetwear/

both look the same except stans are chunkier which isnt a bad thing

stans age faster too

opinions? they're $35.

Cringe @ this fucking comeback
Mcfucking kill your self

if they are $35, they are going to be bad quality most likely that is cheap af

i really dont see the hype in this shoe, they probably sell something similar at hm and zara. its not very unique.

>You guys are still doing this thing despite the current year? You know it's the current year, right?

CPALs are talked about because of their fantastic quality, silhouette and like this guy said, comfort. they deserve their meme status because next to maybe the acne adrians, they're the best sneakers on the market.

same as cp

>common projects are nowhere near as cool as this years super seppoku spider ninja nk-13's!

>Mcfucking

jesus christ man i'm not OP just wanted to let you know for your own sake to never say that again it's hands down the most autistic thing I've heard in a long time

minimalism is on its way out as a trend, get with the times lad

What if you like... Like the aesthetic and don't care if its trendy or not?

Suggest an alternative?

in terms of shoes? something like asics gel lyte Vs or new balance 530s, as in not too weird (like the new meme balenciagas) while not being fucking boring stan smith clones.

>white shoes are a trend now
Wew lad
Not everyone on this board is a trend hopping high schooler

i would like to see some hipster faggots start wearing kangaROOS sneakers. shits only $25 at payless. i wouldnt think the quality would be that much worse than your standard sweatshop adidas or nikes. they dont look terrible either. they have potential