I want to get the haircut in the vein of pic related...

I want to get the haircut in the vein of pic related, but don't know what to tell the barber and how exactly should this look in the back of the head.

Also, is this manageable if my hair is a little thick and puffy (it gets real nice and wavy around 2-3 days after shampoo but the first day is usually a disaster). Is there a product to fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

young-stalin.com/hair.php?tag=Long_Men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you will end up looking like pic related. you can't really pull the style off unless you are a model. there are tonnes of long hairstyles that work on non-models if you really want to grow it out.

young-stalin.com/hair.php?tag=Long_Men

but if you REALLY want to the style is grown out of a simple two block. ask the barber to pin your hair up and shave underneath. then leave the hair on the top long with a mid part.

Why would I need to be a model to pull this off? Seen plenty of non-models pull it off, that's why I'm asking for advice in the first place.

Also, what other options do I even have? My short hair is unmanageable and if I grow it long it looks like I'm from some 80's glam band.

what happens in the back of the head? (don't want to end up a mushroom)

i was a model and had this haircut and i thought it looked shit on me

i think its mainly down to the guy who cuts your hair, and how you treat your hair

in my case, i went to a normal barber, same guy as always, he did a good job, but i don't know how to style hair or how to use products, don't even know what products to use so it looked quite bad i thought

my advice is maybe go to a barber a step above your normal, talk to them maybe they have some good ideas. the guy i go to is a good hairdresser, he does what you ask, but he's not fashionable or "stylish"

Do you have any pictures? I went to a barber a step above my own and already talked to him about having this hair and he said my hair is fine and it would be doable.

But I always imagined this hairstyle as something you don't need to style and treat, since it kinda always looks messy and wavy. Because I'm tired of the usual "go to a barber, be extremely dissatisfied, go home and grow a weird frizzy mushroom" routine. If this is going to be even worse, I should consider another haircut.

i looked but i haven't i'm afraid, only have ones after when it grew out and i re-cut it, i think for me i have quite thin hair, and i think in hindsight something like sea salt spray would have made it look better for me. i didn't mean seriously maintain it, i've always had hair cuts where you cut it and that's it, i cut it to look good and then just leave it until it needs another cut, this is the same kind of one. I'll have another look for photos but i've had my pc wiped about 9 times in the last 5 months so i have nothing and i've never kept track of what of me is online

found onecan't remember if i had said haircut during this photo, but i definitely had it, in this photo they hairsprayed me to shit

i'd rec the haircut, it looks nice when its grown out i'll post a photo of that n all

this is it when grown out hope ive helped friendo

God damn this is really great. Thanks.
You look really pretty.

it's basically a grown out undercut, shorter on the sides and parted in the middle. the back should follow the sides, and the top can taper shorter as you go back (just a little though)

use less and less shampoo

I used to have this haircut and it looked horrile but thats because i have fine hair, if yours is thick it will look good

timmie shut up you looked great with that cut, what do you have now

what do you mean with less and less shampoo? I don't want to have bad hygiene or have a stinky head

just search two block haircut on youtube they dont cut all the back part its hard to explain lol just watch a video

You realize those men can pull it off because theyre already attractive to begin with right?

Youre pathetic. I bet you think wearing combat boots will suddenly make you look like Ryan Gosling in Pines

why are you blacking your face out tim we all know what you look like

Use conditioner

you kinda look like that one dude from criminal minds

cos i wanted to help the guy out without making his thread all about me

I always get filled with joy when someone on Veeky Forums has manners or can show kindness or respect. Thank you very much.

Can you explain what did you mean with "less and less shampoo"? Does using conditioner only actually clean the hair? Should I comb my hair or never do it?

>i was a model
>was
JUST

bmp

too late it's all about u baby post more selfies u cute ;)