Why do so many asians wear blue eye contacts

why do so many asians wear blue eye contacts

sauce on the one with contacts she fye

she looks fucked my dude. take your shit taste in women back to /r/streetwear

cause they can

So many asians?
Maybe I don't see enough of them because I've never seen them do this irl are you sure this isn't just a social media thing?

SOURCE?

my source is my instagram feed

this is the new trend among asians

literally 50% of the asians in my feed are wearing colored eye contacts now

they arent even trying to hide it anymore

sun screen every day
plastic surgery to look more angular
blue eye contacts
dyed blonde hair
not trying to be white btw

White man rules the world still

I have seen black people with green or blue eyes and it looks amazing on them, but in asians it looks awfull.

Some of them in those pictures just look retarded.

It looks like cataracts

nothing looks amazing on black people dude stop telling fibs

yeah sure thing jamal

Not gonna lie, black hair + blue eyes kinda effay

Anime.

>literally 50% of the asians in my feed are wearing colored eye contacts now

maybe you just have shit taste

is she retarded

woodphuk/10

Usually these black people are more white than black, though ironically the one drop rule seems to be common in popular culture.
Your sisters looks great bouncing on black dick.

Also a girl I fancy. /pol/tards with brown eyes will probably call her a nigger

Who is this semen demon?

My future wife.

thot style

t. live in seoul

True, the contrast is nice

Name senpai

this is cultural appropriation. just as bad as blackface and minstrel shows. fuck this

No it isn't. Blackface was an actual joke. "haha I look like a black person haha"
Gooks trying to look like white people is the complete opposite of that.

Looks like shit tbqh

everyone wants to be white, why wouldn't you want to be?

Nice.

Nigger

Looks like weed smoking Hispanic girl in high school

How does it feel to collect only the worst garbage from white women because women of your race are so undesirable

Thottius Maxima

i’ve met blacks with natural green, hazel, and blue eyes before. it was honestly a little weird but man was it beautiful

Except that's apparently culturally imperialistic by white people

So I'm perfectly okay with it

It's a social media thing
Asians, particularly Koreans, are obsessed with their looks to the point that it becomes a mental illness.

because literally everybody would be white if they could choose, why hasn't everybody realized this yet?

they keep denying it and hate us cuz they aint us

feels good being white

because China wants to make Anime real.
True story btw.

Muh dick lmao

>Non-implant eye color surgeries are becoming available soon
>Seriously considering changing eye color to blue

Brown eyes are boring. I'd wear contacts, but looking concerned about vanity as a man tends to be worse than just being ugly.

Blue eyes are boring too desu, I saw many people with blue eyes and they are mostly really weak/dull looking, of course there are beautiful blue eyes, but it's a minority. The most interesting eyes are amber or with heterochromia (amber because they are often 2+ coloured which makes them look interesting, although not as nice as heterochromia)

Yeah, but that is a limitation of depigmentation. You can outright remove pigment, but not change it with available technology. So, you can do brown/green/hazel -> blue, but not to any other color besides blue.

Oh, okay. Well I didn't know that. Maybe you just think yours are boring? I mean did you ever got light into them and took high quality pictures? Your eyes might be a lot more interesting than you think

>muh dick

Nah, they're as brown as brown gets.

I don't think it's a bad thing, I have brown-grey eyes and I always found them boring so it might be just be people finding grass greener on the other side

Well contrasts.
Asians shouldnt dye their hair blonde they look like white kids with downs

Why do people dye their hair or wear makeup? Enhancing themselves/wanting to switch up their look. It is a little more drastic change but sometimes it can look nice. Cheap ones are awful though and don't look as natural. I don't get it though, they look much better with brown eyes. Maybe I'm just not used to it

this. i always loved my brown eyes, they have a cool little birthmark in them. brown eyes are severely underrated i think.
>pic related

So much plastic in those faces they could pollute a landfill

>a girl I fancy
a girl that doesnt even know u exist lol

why ur so mean user

That birthmark is cool af. I don't really know why fa has such an aversion to brown eyes. Muh aryan genes maybe?

What about my eyes¡?

Ant people. Nouveu-rich farmers.

no amount of make up, plastic surgery, colored contacts will make these chinks look naturally attractive.

> plastic surgery to look more angular

lol

>no amount of make up, plastic surgery, colored contacts will make these nigs look naturally attractive.
Ftfy

I don't get it either. It makes them look creepy as fuck and it's even weirder when you consider virtually no Asian woman has trouble getting white guys.
It seems like even their ugmos can get decent looking white guys.
At least that's what Asian guys say: I'm white and I'd fuck most of those ugmos, they look all right to me.

nice try wong

In what world is this girl black?

They are cool. Brown eyes really are underrated, the same as brown hair

Not that user but that man is more attractive than you can ever hope to be

Because insecurity and obsession with the white race.

It's very clear she has African ancestry and thus in the west she is black. In Latin America her blackness is still recognized and she is mulatta but still her africanness and blackness is seen and understood.

it makes them have interesting features whether they are fake or not
hazel/blue eyes look good with brown hair but that might be just me cuz i have a brunette fetish

in any case, bella is hot but very clearly busted herself too much with plastic surgery

Far too big (and extremely ugly) lips and bad hair. Also awful skin

Colour isn't as important as the pattern

Yeah no. Most people find this person attractive. His facial features are proportional to his face and his hooded eyes are serene.

His hair is curly and skin a clear, even tone.

This all given the fact that he also is a camel herding Beja.

Post your pic with a timestamp and let's compare.

lmao pasty ass white boy, Christian levantine master race here, nobody wants to look like a faggot who can't even hold down their own women

fucking pathetic, your eye color won't fight away your desire to hang yourself. Grow the fuck up you vain faggot

kek that cope

If I could choose I would be a white looking hapa. That way I have brains and looks. Or better yet, a 10/10 asian girl.

You watch too much T.V. if you think the average white guy is the cuck they put in commercials

I don't care about being handsome though? I'm a woman so you can't compare. Also I'm not falling for "post picture of yourself on Veeky Forums" meme. His lips are awful, if you defend this you have absolutely shit taste, and hair looks 5/10

Go back to eating bananas, nobody is jealous of huge ass dry lips of shit colour and bad hair

It's probably some nigger who does everything he can, (99% mental gymnastics) to try to feel superior to white people.

Or some /r/asianmasculinity guy who uses niggers to attack white people out of spite using Jew memes about black superiority.

Imagine feeling so jealous of whites you lock this feeling deep inside you and develop fake superiority complex using black roots science tier pictures and googling "handsome black man" everytime someone says something good about white people

triggered /pol/tard lol

That's what you tell yourself crying in from of monitor? I'm not going on pol so try finding better excuse to not get your feelings too hurt

The mental gymnastics of all the white is right posters are Olympic tier performances. Every time someone hints a liking a person that isn't white they come flooding out their caves frothing at the mouth, beating their cudgels on the ground, and shouting at the heavens about niggers, chinks, and jews.

Their reaction is completely unprompted and yet it's other people who are "triggered", and not them. No never them.

They think it looks pretty and you want what you don't have. Nothing more to it really.
Shit I'm white and I really like the korean milky white skin + black hair look and I've dyed my hair a few times.

Not even that user... but I don't find your pic related attractive at all. Then again, I don't see many black people around so I don't know what the average is....

And yeh I see it around so much. I hardly hear Asians or blacks going around saying they try to look white? But white people keep spewing it around because they are that narcissist. By that definition the majority of white females want to be black since they want a fat booty, big lips and darker skin.

its because it creeps me out. asians are fucking weirdos

Koreans and Japanese view white skin as beautiful, as do at least some parts of China

I live in Seoul and the lengths people go to to keep their skin white is ridiculous; it'll be 100 degrees fahrenheit and people will be wearing long sleeves and long pants to keep the sun off

almost all korean skincare products contain bleaching elements as well, had a half black friend run into some trouble with that

tl;dr trying to look white is a very real thing at least in some parts of asia

oh sorry i didn't really read the whole conversation thread, yeah /pol/posters are retarded (although pale skin is still viewed as highly desirable in asia that doesn't mean they're trying to be White)

ugh you should move to brazil, its filled to the brim with this sort of disgusting monkey

my condolensces on you being so ugly this is your dreamgirl

I don't know. I think this girl is just white mix. The skin tone isn't the most Asian I've seen but it might be just the makeup

There are however small populations of Koreans and several outskirt Chinese villages where some of the people have blue or green eyes. The Chinese is understandable because the whole country is so big, and the west and north of china has had so many different groups of people pass through it from mongols and romans to Turks and scythians that it's just 1 big genetic clusterfuck

As for the Koreans it's a little more baffling as to why a small percentage, or any at all for that matter, have natural green or blue eyes. However when they do have it it's quite pretty. My best guess would be a little mixture with their Russian neighbors, which Russia is also 1 big genetic clusterfuck as well. No Russian is 100% white or 100% Asian

Pic related. Picture of mixed white asian girl I found online that I found rather pretty. Eurasians always remind me of Russian women, who I also love. Russians are some of the best looking people in the world

Jewish imposed self hatred

it's just /pol/ sperging around

It's hard to beat a pair of beautiful big brown eyes.

I've seen many Asians with lenses that would just enhance their iris