Do these look too snug on me? These are not soaked/washed yet

Do these look too snug on me? These are not soaked/washed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/shopping/men/ami-alexandre-mattiussi/denim-2/items.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo what are you doing? Did you buy those online?

It's yet another "hey guys how do these N&F jeans I bought online fit" episode

yes

looks a bit loose mate.
You should size down

even the waist has too much space.

What size are they?
What fit are they?
What is your natural waist size?
How do you plan to wear them (mid/low rise)?

defnitely too baggy for you, pretty much everywhere.

what the fuck

send them back if you can they are huge

i don't know what i should do help

Send them back and get the next size down, if they're slightly too tight they'll loosen with wear. Those will always look too big.

You didn't get them from okayama denim did you? Be prepared for some hefty delivery costs to send them back if you did.

I think they look fine and inoffensive right now OP, but it's about what you want them to fit like. If you spent nearly 200 bucks on them you can spend another 25 to go get them tailored how you want them to fit. Get the hem where you'd like and the legs how you'd like.

I got a pair from the website and their return policy is shit (you only get store credit pretty much).

Also they will shrink a little so make sure you do your soak or whatever.

blanketcore

I don't understand why more people don't tailor their jeans. I mean personally I don't but I'm also not going and buying $200 pants. Getting a perfectly fitting butt costs like $30 and improves any pair of pants significantly.

Those are like 2.5 inches too long my dude, even if you do plan on cuffing them.

Agreed, I think it's just not the social norm. People think you go for suits and all that and "regular" pieces should just fit off the rack.

I'm a little jaded personally because I got my pants tailored and it made me realize I want to start wearing looser jeans and baggier clothes in general because I have a woman's hips. I've denied it for so long but there's no escaping it.

Long story short getting things tailored is awesome but you gotta know what you want from the piece.

True, but it's also a good way to actually understand what you want from the fit of your clothes beyond "this fits"

ill fitting. the length is too long and they dont even fit nicely so that they can stack nicely. ive bought better fitting jeans from pacsun for a fraction of the price, get those things returned

did I wake up in an alternate reality where measuring tape doesn't exist

it's like nobody uses it for some reason

i need a new pair of jeans
i have two pairs of acne jeans (ace stay black and light blue river jeans) and i love they way they both fit
i want to find another pair of skinny jeans. i see apc petit standard recommended often but they literally look awful
anyone got recommendations

Jean waist sizing is beyond fucked though

>ask for measurements laid flat/check manufacturer site for size chart
>measure jeans that fit you
yeah, they mad bonkers bro

Maybe a higher end brand like n&f will have an accurate sizing chart but most brands have shit pant sizing

Just for the record for everyone saying they are too long, n&f runs long inseam so tall guys can wear them too. You're supposed to get them hemmed of bend your jeans if they are too long. With the waist size down because they stretch a bit.

Idk if you're going for the sicc raw fadez look but check to see if they are sanforized or not because if not you will get pretty normal fades. I am personally going for the even fade light wash look, like pic related. I wash them once a week washer and dryer, they are unsanforized.

To my knowledge though Okayamas are raw.

how about you buy jeans that fit you

yea but it can also be, that you need to either lose or gain weight. if you are 20 pounds overweight, like op, then you buy larger waist jeans, to accomodate, but that means that you are buying a bigger everything else, inseam, rise is slightly bigger, ass area is bigger. and they will usually be longer. unles you live in america, where every is 50 pounds overweight at least as the norm.

I hope you understand what's wrong with what you said

dear god get them hemmed

wear jeans that fit retard

farfetch.com/shopping/men/ami-alexandre-mattiussi/denim-2/items.aspx

Or tailor the jeans you like so that they fit perfectly. It's not a hard concept

should I just cop irl so i dont end up like OP even though id have to buy less quality stuff?

Get them hemmed AND tapered. Wont regret it.