How would you rate jewish fashion?

How would you rate jewish fashion?

I can't for the life of me think this is aesthetic. It's like they want to piss off people on purpose.

Not an anti-semite, btw.

>black suits and hats are deemed so unaesthetic, that the intention to piss people off is assumed
yeah, you'll have to go back to

>I can't for the life of me think this is aesthetic.
I mean, they literally think they have to dress like that or they'll go to hell, it's kind of a moot question since it's not like they're trying to look good

the point is, the only aesthetic religion is heaven's gate

>suits
It looks like a fucking bathrobe.

You can dress religiously without looking ghastly.

>mfw I have about 10% Jewish ancestry according to a dna test I recently did

thats nonsense, I'm an inbred Britbong and those tests say I'm 40% native American

W2c frock coat?

Will they still be wearing the same thing five hundred years from now ??

than u probably are. or your test got mixed. it would be inteligent to racialy analyze ur dna though. on most sides u can download ur dna for that and upload it to other sites

Much more fa

>no one's posted the best religion yet

Orthodox Jews don't need to be aesthetic because they've had a wife and kids to fuck since they were 18.

I must say sikhs have had the best looking beards i've seen irl

>implying shinto isn't the most effay

That's just one particular branch.

There are dozens of ethnic groups and many more Branch's, movements and rabbis that influence fashion.

We are not homogenous.

I took a 23 and me test and apparently I'm 1.5% nigger

Time to kill myself

I work in an office on Wall Street. There's also an Orthodox Jew that works here. He's one of the best dressed guys in the office. He just wears that little yarmulke hat but otherwise he dresses in normal clothes. I guess his sect isn't as strict about the dress code

It actually tends to look pretty good unironically

Never can go wrong with basic black suit and white shirt under

>It's like they want to piss off people on purpose.
You're not too far off, desu senpai. Haredi Jews, especially those from the later Hasidic movements,believe that dress should be consistent between all Jews so that they're instantly identifiable. Modernists tend to believe in a dress code that's dignified from the 1930's; so full suits, but not necessarily strimel.

>It's not like they're even trying to look good
This is honestly more of the truth of it, there is no actual reason for them to look aesthetically pleasing beyond their dress code. They're married young, and they don't really interact with women or people who would expect otherwise. They could buy really nice black suits and keep them clean, or they could buy 10 shitty suits that fit the mark.

Yes, the particular dress code is based off of 1600's Polish nobility.

Modernists have a lot more flexible of a dress code. The fact that he works in an office probably means he's not Haredi.

Well, the suits they actually wear are fucking disgusting. If you've ever had to wear a suit everyday for a job, you'll get the picture. Now imagine that is also what you wear at home.

You're homogeneous :^)

I fucking love it, but wish the coats weren't so long/tight round their knees. The ones that wear the giant fur cylinder hats are silly too.

but here, tell me pic related is not totally aesthetic

the chad priests, and the virgin guard in the background lol

Holy shit