face > Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3owXWaV-I0&t=2m0s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's mewing?

is that Mew himself?
god, that must be the most powerful jaw on Earth

Correct oral posture resulting in forward growth of maxilla, mandible, and cheekbones resulting in aesthetic face.

Some Veeky Forums meme.

Too bad one cannot mew a hairline

How would it ever work after your teenage years? Bone growth stops after a while.

It's far more than a meme, my friend.

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3owXWaV-I0&t=2m0s

There's no scientific proof, although he has some very sound logic.

I guess I've been mewing for the past 4 months without knowing it was the name of it, the speech therapist just reffered to it as "correct tongue positioning" so my teeth won't get crooked again after jaw surgery. It also involves breathing through the nose and closing the lips.

Good man.

this is a myth user, ive been mewing with my scalp and have seen very promising results

I don't know how you guys say it's a myth. Look at this guy, he looks weird as fuck.

I want in. Redpill me on mewing.
I already have great jawline and decent facial features, but they could use some assistance and I have invisalign in for another ~6mo.
Will mewing improve my ortho results?
Will mewing improve my canthal tilt at all?

Didn't work on mr. Mew

Just kys jawlet. You'll never make it.

lmfao [will mewing improve my canthal tilt?[

tiltlet detected

I've been doing this for a year, and didn't even now it was a I thing, now I feel a little less retarded

>Will mewing improve my canthal tilt at all?
It will at least reduce (or even reverse) the elongating (under gravity) of the face. Pushing your tongue up on the roof of the mouth will literally "push up" your face (in the long term, of course)

No, it will just look weird. It is a meme

Is this a fucking troll thread and you're all just trolling each other? Cause if it is you guys are actually very good 7/10
If it's not, I'd just like to say that these days I thought nothing would surprise me anymore, and you guys did. You fucking destroyed me
I cannot actually believe that there are so many retards out there that literally don't know how to breathe. Who would've fucking thought? That breathing like a retard is gonna make you look like a retard? They even made up a name for normal breathing, "mewing"????
What next, are you gonna invent a name for walking on two legs? Guys did you know theres this new secret technique called "twoing" that involves Walking on two legs and improves your posture?

To the trolls in this thread, get a fucking hobby and to the genuine retards who lived whatever years of their lives never learning how to fucking breathe, i surprisingly feel sorry for you

>being this retarded
proper breathing =/= mewing
breathing through your nose will not help you develop better facial structure, it will only preventing your facial structure from melting into a disgusting misshapen mess.

>being this retarded
Proper breathing is breathing through your nose, which involves the tongue naturally resting/pressing against the roof
Enlighten me as to how "mewing" is different

I mewed too much and now my face looks even worse, because the developed jaw muscles make my already small cheekbones look non-existent. Thanks MEW!