How does one even pull off one of these jackets (other than being a big guy)?

How does one even pull off one of these jackets (other than being a big guy)?

Be on an 1930s SS expedition in Nepal.

don't be a manlet, live in the rockies

nigga those buttons look like swastikas

wtc ? or similar

Be Blonde and have mutton chops.

My friend in that jacket.

Be very tall and skinny.

was about to comment the same lol

be manlet, live in the sandies

Just got this, I'mma be big pimpin'. Not a >big guy though...

>sleazy russian faggot

With jeans and dress boots in the cold weather. Can't really dress a coat like that up, so you've gotta keep it casual. Obviously no sweatpants, so jeans or corduroy at most are your best bets. A big heavy coat like that would look odd with sneakers or dress shoes, so brown dress boots are a must

Pic related might not be the best example, but you get the idea

this pic is the Uniqlo Faux Shearling Jacket

Think "cowboy."

>big guy

How does one even pull of one of these jackets (other than being CIA)?

nice dead memes

thanks

Hahahaha! So glad you explained what he meant.

It's a jacket, user. Nothing risky about it. How can you not pull it off?

usually if i want to put my jacket off, i start by extending one arm back and sliding the arm of the jacket off and then i pull the rest of the jacket off with the free hand

>reddit, the outfit

be chad

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

They also look like a brick wall, coincidence?

>jeans and leather boots are reddit

Wow, you really showed me. Guess I'll be wearing salmon coloured skinny pants and slip-on sneakers or whatever you consider to be fashionable then

I bet you like redwings and selvedge denim too...

Tfw you once found a bane jacket in a thrift store but my gf convinced me to buy a leather cafe one instead

I bought one today for 50 bucks. Full suede and shearling, made in Sweden. I feel like a big man now.

Where at?

grow a mullet and be in an 80s u2 video

Yeah right, because jeans and boots must always mean horrible taste

Copped this about 2 years back is it time to break it out?

Thriftshop Swedish west Coast. Don't know if I Will swap the leather covered buttons for normal horn ones.

Also bought a Barbour nylon quilted sleeveless vest/jacket. ~ 10 bucks.

A dark raglan shoulder loden coat (with mohair mixed in) very big and comfy, leather trim (undercollar, sleeve piping). Some might say schoolshooter core. Made in Austia by Amadeus (part of schneiders). Crescent pockets and normal pockets at the hips, really special. ~ 13 bucks.

Skipped on two Allegri DB trenchcoats, navy and beige, really high end make but too baggy and thus fedora tier. Skipped on 2 handmade black tailcoats as well, amazing workmanship but no opportunity to wear it.

Also bought a very cleverly designed Broste copenhagen teapot for one, with a cup for 7 bucks. And a tan goat leather fagbag esque thing I can use at the airport to carry passport and metal shit.

Good haul. Very happy. The place is heaven of you like vintage (mid century) scandi design. Chairs, lamps, stoneware etc.

Just gotta go often. It's hit and miss in uncurated charity shops.

Damn this is gorgeous. Is that real suede? How much did it cost you?

Hothead detected

That is really nice. W2C?

Only tag I could find on it but I got it off ebay

Very very nice user. Have a similar coat that I got from my father (RIP in peace), who got it from his father (RIP in peace). Real lambskin, sooo fucking Veeky Forums it's unbelivable. Only thing is it's so warm I only can wear it like 1 week out of the whole year in late january.