How did Nu males kill the beard so fast...

How did Nu males kill the beard so fast. I can't look at anyone with a beard without thinking he's a giant faggy liberal pussy

Oh look it's this thread again....

Because you think everyone to the left of /pol/ is a giant faggy liberal pussy, and /pol/ only wears too tight polos, cargo shorts, and serial killer glasses w/ that gross effeminate scruff on the chin.

Prove to me that all guys that look like that arent insufferably trying to cling onto some semblance of masculinity by growing a beard.

>serial killer glasses

what did he mean by this

Autism glasses or Dahmer glasses.

but dahmer glasses are autism glasses and they're Veeky Forums as fuq

Liberal pussy confirmed

that's why i replied with both
and really only if you wear dark colored frames that are thick can you pull it off

>1st percentile human
>a real counterexample
pik1

All non-first percentile humans look like nu-males

They didn't, but it is going out of fashion.

Facial hair tends to go in cycles.

They didn't its just that the beard is reaching the last stage of this particular fashion cycle.
It goes;
-cutting edge fashion victims
-attractive rich people and celebrities
-attractive normal people
-normal people
-unfashionable weirdos

The people you would describe as "nu male cucks" are just normal people with beards.

i just feel like honestly a dude grows a beard simply due to a lack of a jaw and "I bet girls are gonna love this beard!"

R O B B E D

daily reminder that this is the person who makes these threads

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this way, but I'm of the opinion that heavy beards look off, just strange on young thin guys. They might be considered attractive to certain people, but it looks out of place, to me. I feel the same way about teenagers having mustaches or patchy beards, if they are incapable of growing one thicker than stubbly peach-fuzz, and I have tried that before, myself.

He looks like he's John C Rileys half mexican son, what are you talking about?

>prove to me the internal mental state of a large and varied group of people grouped by one feature

alternatively:
>prove to me that people are varied and do things for different reasons

It's all in the phrasing, user.

>work in the medical field
>grew mustache for Movember last year
>let it grown out for ~5 months
>people probably thought I was the biggest hipster doofus

id say bottom 80

You look like a fucking jackass

If I don't have a jaw/chin, and I mean full on leafy chinlet, am I still better just shaving it all off instead of futilely trying to hide it?

Wait shit am I autism

ive never met anyone in real life that cares about beards as much as you people. do you guys leaves your homes?

when you have a beard and look like a nu-male, but shave and look like a fat lesbian. what the fuck am I supposed to do?

You bitchboys havent seen braided beards, where im from it's a right wing trait

Lose weight. Lift. Carry yourself like a man. Dress like a man.

All these things will help

Beards are great, fuck off faggot

/pol/ please go.

I don't give a fuck, I'm just a reactionary who wants to look like I'm from 1850-1910

I can't grow a beard so I will call everyone who can a low test beta cuck.

Yes numales like to wear often patchy beards, but so do muslims and well, everyone, they werent fucking invented in 2007

And about them going out of fashion, its like saying that short back and sides will go out of fashion.

It wont, it will always linger somewhere in the mainstream

And you will always feel bad for not being able to grow one, cuck

I'm gonna need to see some feet to really be able to tell

all the racist rednecks in my old town have beards. are they nu males?

People who spout shit about masculinity while having a beard usually have the beard as a crutch to begin with. If and when they shave it, they are reduced to nothing without the beard. This is especially true if they're ugly without it.

women need to get off my fucking board

I know there are faggots who hide behind their beard. But you're wrong on one thing. They're nothing with or without one. Beards don't give anyone super powers. I.E. all the numales

You still look like a massive numale. I shave my beard currently because I am going for a more professional look in my job and I am young. But I can grow one a bit better than that pic of yours.

Beards mean absolutely nothing, I can't believe I was one of those cringe beard fags at some point Jesus

nu males are racists, so yeah. Rednecks can be faggy too

found the beard enthusiast

t r i g g e r e d

>grow beard
>dont really see it

yah I don't care. I'm lazy.

>th-those right wing betas..

Hahahahah holy shit cope harder. If Momoa even breathes on your partner they're gonna leave u, how delusional are you

That image only added to my resolve

>look user, all these V E R I F I E D news sources say the alt-right are the stronkest

It would help if you posted a beard to go with that statement

I like your evidence, it looks thick, strong, keep up the good work

Damn, look at these fit alpha males.

They must surely be drowning in pussy.

uhhhh
you're all retards tbqh

/pol/ was never cool they're just another breed of SJW, the rightwing SJWs. Kys

w2c glasses

>i just feel like honestly a dude grows a beard simply due to a lack of a jaw

I have a beard and that is 100% of why. Actually I shouldn't say that because I think it actually works better as a fake chin if it's SHORTER. But I grow it out to hobo length.
This is probably the answer to OP's question, people on one level perceive it's to cover their physically weak appearance.
It's also why I don't anticipate beards going away until such time as the reason Gen Y has so many chinless dudes are corrected in younger generations.

kek

I was in IE, there are some shorter guys, but they're all generally handsome, in good shape, and they don't allow ugly/fatties in.

Stay mad

k

I AGREE WITH YOU.
NU-MALES GO BACK TO
PLEBBIT.

This

We really need to limit this board to one "muh genetics" style thread a day.

If we got rid of the "muh genetics" threads we'd get rid of all the thinspo, balding, chin exercising, etc. threads, and then Veeky Forums would have nothing.

I'd suddenly lean forward and grab her finger with my lips and stat simulating sucking cock, while looking manly af

That kid will never do anything that looks manly.

Bince? Your actually a faggot in real life kys hahaha

Shit, i was 2 month into it, should i shave?

What do ?

user, that looks terrible.

Ignoring the fact that you look like you'll akhbar a kindergarden any day now, your mustache area is really thin.

Keep sideburns, rest goes.

>>>>>>sideburns
Guess i'll just go back to 2mm everywhere

user, you look fine. just shave the stache.

don't listen to people who don't know how to dress, as established further up.

>t. offended beardlet

He clearly looks terrible user, don't even try to convince him otherwise just because you're delusional.

He looks fine, dipshit. He just needs to shave the thin parts.

It's super clear that you have no idea how to actually differentiate between shitty beard and ungroomed beard.

>implying any of those threads are productive and belong here

This board is practically dead anyway.

He looks like shit, asshat.

The only thing that's super clear here is your definite lack of taste.

I'm a liberal and I agree. The beard and mustache fad is for adult children who want to feel like real men but are too cowardly to take real responsibility for the things they love. That being said this criticism doesn't apply to everyone with a beard or mustache.

You show weightlifting is correlated with being right wing and that testosterone is correlated with being honest. But you never showed that high test or honesty we're correlated to weight lifting or conservatism.

Anyone telling you to shave is jealous they can't muster up even peach fuzz.

so /pol/ is CIA?

>Dr Pavel... CIA

>the alt-right isn't Veeky Forums and alp-

Only true post ITT. Not everything has to do with politics you fucking children.

there is nothing Veeky Forums about this pic, they look like shit.

keep it, get a haircut tho

looks good to me fucknut

Jon Snow tier