Designer Sneakers/General fashion

Sup Veeky Forumsgs
Been really into fashion for about three years now, mainly into sneakers hence pic related.

ITT:
Post your sneakers/general fashion/style thread

if you wear achilles low or NMDS, you're a basic bitch

not everyone is or can be as deep in the fashion metagame as you, narcissist.

both are great and versatile shoes -- what's the problem?

>achilles low
old as fuck, how can they be basic? basic is a new term.
>NMD's
best new adidas sneaker, cheaper than UB and as comfortable

shut the fuck up nigger you don't know shit about fashion

>best new adidas sneaker
>as comfortable

kys

these are Veeky Forums right?

OP here
They're not shit, but if I were you and was going for that kind of sneaker I would definately cop Vans old Skool or Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski OG

hello tasteless newfags. reddit is that way

but I like the fact that they're japanese and not instantly recognizable to normies

Why?

autism

Man why do you wear that gaudy shit? Leopard print slipons, really?

I know they aren't the greatest. They were at like a 70% sale so I couldn't refrain myself

Those fucking red shoes give me cancer

post your shoe collection so we can learn
>spoiler: won't post shoe collection

holy shit there is like no good shoe and you could get with that much money a lot of good shoes

same ol same ol.
Nothing really outstanding, just elevated basics in a way. I don't like to stand out.

I like the lanvins and that colorway for 350s is one of the nicer ones (though I'd never pay that much for a mesh sneaker just because some rapper is good at creating hype)
everything else is pretty bad though. One gets the impression that a lot of these shoes landed in your collection because they showed up on Farfetch anounced as
>$250 ~$750~
next time save up for something nicer instead of jumping on sales because you are suckered into believing you got a great deal
that being said, normies won't care and you can probably make some nice fits with most of these (except the guccis which are just horrible)

>common cucks

any good suggestions for a nice, white sneaker?
may we see your collection in order to learn about good footwear purchasing habits?

if you have to, b balls are superior

I'm just used to go a safe road.

Hmm, you don't like the valentinos nor the Louis Leeman's either?
Feel free to make a suggestion for which pieces to add!
Also have custom made Van Old Skools and camo zadig valtaires + 1 pair of low black loubs with spikes on toe

walmartcore is too far ahead of its time

try this thread again in 20 years OP

>walmartcore
>try harder
get out of here nigger

W2C blue shoes, my dear rich OP?

only the derbys have been worn?

theyre absolutely nothing like Vans Old Skools though...

Who among us hasnt succumbed to the irresitible allure of a pair leopard print fake vans?

Actually I wear them all. I'm just so autistic I clean my shoes and put shoe trees inside after each wear. Derbies are from Margiela with distressed leather effect (got them on sale they are very nice both look- and quality-wise).

what are black boots and what are derbys, they don't look like 1461's so I'm assuming they're something fancier

Boots are from Dries, derbies from Margiela.

Can i ask why you bought raf stans instead of normal ones or a nicer shoe?

I love Stans silhouette. Didn't want to pay too much for simple white sneaker and my feet hurt in CPs (too flat). For 130€ they are pretty good and quality is actually much better than normal stans (though not enough to pay full price for them).

Actually I got the last pair from farfetch.
They are from Lanvin low top python leather!

I like them! good choice user

kek'd
They're from Axel Arigato. I get that they're not the choice of men's style magazine but they can be pretty neat with fully black outfit

Do you have manlet feet or is it just an angle?

>he actually bought Raf Stans

haha guess kind of an angle but do have eu 41 so bit small feet

Ignore other faggot. Those shoes go harder than Vans or SBs.

post ur collection

i used to think yeezyz and uggs were made by the same guy

I dont have much.

how do you like the Novestas? thinking about getting the beige pair you have or the off white dribbles.

really nice selection

I like them. Quality is nice for thr price, something different from the usual chucks.
Probably bette to size down as these are long.

some of my shit

Only deisgner shoes i own.

meme/10

Just picked these up. You guys think I should keep them?

id on black high tops?
id on very top left?

im retarded

Prada senpai

America's Cup high top

ID on boots

here's a clue.
Mine are from a batch made in Portugal, they're nice nonetheless.

not him but the black high tops look like
raf simons velcro highs

which jeans are those?

lanvin black jeans

I'm a big fan of the Lanvin suede patent toe-cap sneaker myself.
If you take care of them with some suede protector, clean the soles with some soap and brush the suede once in a while, they will not only last a long long time, they will also look good for a long long time

Totally agree, must say my favorite shoe

Feel free to explain your view of a good shoe
>spoiler: you wont

So you literally just buy the most basic shit possible? Nice ""collection"" fag, half that shit looks like some Kenneth Cole fake-ass bullshit you'd find at Nordstrom Rack, yet you paid 3x as much to look exactly the same

Mind giving some actual criticism on them without using buzzwords?

>implying you know shit about sneakers
Feel free to concretize what you wrote, give an example of your sneakers of choice or show me your shoes
>inb4 school shooting emo neckbeard boots

nigger

still no worthy black sneakers

Yeah and this post isn't helping

where can I get them in full white in Europe (Spain)

are they worth the price? something about the way materials look on ann sneakers is tasty as fuck to me

Yeah definitely.

tfw im a dumbass mothtafucka and didnt notice UK sizes are a half a size smaller than US sizes now im stuck with NMDs that fit too big

Nice but hard to pull off. Would only look good with dark-fashion/gothic-style - Yohji, Rick etc.
Don't buy them if you don't have specific warderobe that could accompany them.

I don’t suppose you know which season/year the boots are from? I’m trying to find that exact pair but nothing is coming up

Which one should I cop?

>When a single pair of shoes costs more than the (the technically two) shelves theyre on.
I dig it, tho i wish youd put shoes with white soles on the black shelves

Maegielas

Haven't seen one of these threads in a hot minute. Thanks OP :')

I think high top sneakers look really bad on white people 9/10 times. imo they very rarely blend in OK with long pants. Is this opinion controversial?

>pic related, eww

I actually kinda like that pic, if they were black

The shoes lol

Because he wants some raf shoes to fuck your hoe but knows ozweegos look autistic

All I wear is high tops with semi-tucked slim jeans, and it looks fresh. You're on some shit

post a picture then

nah you've just been a good consumerist whore chasing what your favorite rappers been wearing
only good pair are the lanvins bottom left

can't believe people still buy slp sneakers, literally worse than any of the alternatives you can think of
ages worse than 60$ stan smiths, disgustingly narrow so that they go together with nothing, like an h&m copy of a designer sneaker

again feel free to post your own collection and what your idea of good sneakers are

Not him but your collection is truly lowest common denominator basic shit. Spending money doesn't mean you have taste.
>post collection fags
The refrain of the btfo OP