Cringe or Veeky Forums autumn/winter hat?

Cringe or Veeky Forums autumn/winter hat?

Cringe, wool mountain caps are cool though

defiantly cringe Mr.Conductor
beep beep

That's a pretty cool hat f a m

no

These are gonna be big in year or two you dingus
Cop and rock one if you actually want to be 'ahead' of trend for once instead of the Veeky Forums definition of "being ahead"

Veeky Forums

cringe

I love it everytime some user asks the board what his opinion on a piece should be. "Cringe or effay?" = "Do I like this or not?"

i personally like it but that doesnt mean i should wear it.
some people dont really have anything against fedoras but they still avoid them.

>These are gonna be big in year or two

Try 90

See, the costumes of that movie were designed by Craig Green who is probably the hottest, still relatively niche and new designer around at the moment. Hiking has been a huge thing in athileisure (which is like THE biggest trend at the moment) for year or two and the masses will soon follow.
I'm just saying, I don't give a fuck about those hats but they will be a thing. Probably not that exact model posted though.
Anyway some fresh cringe

Yes

cringe

This is cringe because he's wearing a shirt and tie. Mountain caps are hella nice for Japanese hiker-core, the same hat with pic related outfit would be great

Much better, with ear flaps, because warm for winter.

w2c?

Surplus, just Google surplus mountain cap

I have one of those conductor/military hats in Black.
I typically wear black skinny jeans (sometimes rolling up the pants to my knees for cycling) and a death metal band hoodie. Looks good. It's like doing the semi military thing with metal. It looks really good when I have my hood over it when it gets cold.

Which army? Norwegian? That green wool looks Norwegian.

I don't remember desu, it might be German though. I just found the image for the thread, try reverse image search if you want that exact one

The design is German for sure, but it was copied by other armies and manufacturers of outerwear.
It's not Norwegian, probably antique German.

Actually, it's cringe because he's wearing a shitty badly proportioned cotton repro. These things should be made from wool.

it's a german "feldmuetze" ww II

If it doesn't keep your ears warm, it's not a winter hat.

But... they're ugly!

criinge, you'll get a lot of looks

Pfffftt

KYS tier

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE, DO NOT COP, I REPEAT, DO NOT COP!