Is Muji as good as Uniqlo?

Is Muji as good as Uniqlo?

They just opened one close by where I live.

No not really, but it's not much worse. Just fucking go for it if you like their shit.

their clothes are way overpriced imo
Their gel pens are great though.

better than qlo

Just get their stationery.

It depends on the type of garments, but overall it's pretty much the same

Muji might be better than Uniqlo for linen

Vancouver?

Not OP but another from Vancouver here. Muji has some nice knit stuff and I've been thinking about grabbing a blazer from them.

better ts

>Muji might be better than Uniqlo for linen
Uniqlo linen shirts are seriously good quality so big if true

Great socks and underwear

how is their knitwear? considering grabbing a sweater

GU is best. Uniqlo and MUJI have very different stock and different price points.

Bottom line give them a visit. Everything is well designed.

Significantly better in terms of quality, at least in my experience. Plus they do a bunch of organic cotton and made in japan stuff which is cool

Muji is so much better in Asia though most of the NA stores stock really limited product

fuck off a

literally weaboo ikea

except they use solid wood instead of cardboard

I can't comment on the quality of uniqlo's linen but I have a linen shirt from muji that is fucking excellent. I left it in the dryer once and it barely wrinkled, meanwhile my j crew linen shirt (thrifted but probably cost twice as much new) wrinkles like a bitch every time

I bought some flannel shirts from them and really like the quality, and they don't seem to fade as quickly as Uniqlo's. Sometimes their sizing is odd though, I have a long sleeve shirt that's size m and another that's xs but they fit the same.

desu pens are garbage and I don't understand why they get so much praise outside of arthoes trying to glamorize the brand

came in here to ask the same thing

vancouver bros unite

They have nice socks and flannel - I like them for basic shirts and stuff. Uniqlo is probs better for outerwear though.

Their striped ts are great

ayy.

glad there's no line to get in anymore jfc.
the socks looked nice will probably pick some up. a lot of the shirt seemed really stiff but the flannel-y stuff felt nice.

I don't know. I paid $25 for a shirt from them, and it wasn't really worth it. The shirt is okay, but I don't think that it's worth $25 or better than Uniqlo.

The MUJI Labo stuff is designed by Margaret Howell. Overall it's good quality with nice materials but I just feel it's too expensive for what it is.

Uniqlo can't match the quality in some areas, but the price to quality is much more honest.

You realize that GU is a budget Uniqlo under the same parent company right?

Ikea has plenty of solid wood furniture.

As a 6'4 guy, I literally can't buy clothes from there. Nothing fits.
I buy their skincare stuff though

be my friend
I work at the skytrain starbucks

>implying there isn't a starbucks at 90% of skytrain stops.

skytrain metropolis starbucks I mean

Umm...
Linen that doesn't wrinkle?
That smells fishy.

their clothes are plainer but slightly better quality

I buy from them because their fit works on me