Is this true? I think they’d look better with looser pants

Is this true? I think they’d look better with looser pants

Is this b8 or is this board just this bad now

which migo is this

My sister told me that after I told her they were interesting looking shoes yesterday. I like them
I don’t know what that means, not a fan of nig culture

The only way to make them look nice and not end up as tasteless nigger is to wear them with cropped trousers.

these would look good with dress pants imo

Offset
(woo, woo woo, woo, woo)

Disgusting legs

But the real question is, why does my sister think they look good on him? Is college ruining her? She’s probably already gone

>girls in charge of knowing anything about fashion

Her wardrobe consists of forever 21, hm, and vans to be fair. You make a good point though. Most girls aren’t into fashion, they’re into “fashion”

>tfw 1st verse played in my head when i read this
fuck man

nothing can make these look good. they look like downie shoes

they look like autism shoes. the soles on those things are way too chunky

Triple S are sick people are saying the same shit they said about the Response Trails and shit when they came out they'll be all over them soon

tell her she's a stupid whore

niggers are ruining fashion

litwrally every brand they co opt gets diminished

>implying
they literally saved fashion, got everyone interested in it again, specially youth and men. The fuck you talking about

Khaki pants that drape over the high end of the shoe, the color by themeslevs is pretty good

His jeans are objectively shit. The graphic heavy t makes it worse he needs to tone down and learn how to coordinate palettes

She meant standing in front of a sports car because the shoes are ugly but at least he has money

this is a joke right?

No.

Nigger