Is punk and grunge fashion still a thing in 2017?

Is punk and grunge fashion still a thing in 2017?

no

no

oh

At punk shows, yes.

heck yes

if you like it

Is it considered a mainstream trend these days?

The Jews shamed white people for having their own sub cultures like skins, mods, punks, emos, goths, rockers. Now everyone listens to mumble rap, has face tattoos and nappy hair.

what

Elements of it are mainstream due to the 90s nostalgia wave, but it's a cleaned up version packaged to be inoffensive to the mainstream consumer.

Sounds interesting, actually. Can you post some examples?

Ultra capitalists (jews) control the media. They control what people watch and listen to. Sub cultures are heavily influenced by music and the only music they put out on the radio, on the tv and pushed through the internet is hip hop, catchy, electronic, fake music. Subsequently alternative music/ cultures like punk dies or is branded uncool. That's why there's no rockstars anymore.

how woke is too woke

i thought jews were commies though? i dunno what to believe anymore

>Now everyone listens to mumble rap, has face tattoos and nappy hair.
Literally seen maybe one guy ever with a face tattoo irl. Get out of whatever degenerate hive you're living in and maybe you'll feel more at peace

I agree that current music sucks dick but so did punk and I'm glad it died.
fuck no

You're not entirely wrong, but you should try to express yourself in a way that is more approachable to mainstream audiences, if you want to get your point across.

That was the best answer and went unnoticed...

Ripped jeans. Patched outerwear. Bomber jackets. Heavy stylized long undercut (a bit like wide mohawk).

I do not agree with the idea that grunge is a fashion choice. But, if you do consider it so; yes. I suppose so.

Only to a niche.

Whining in the internet about things you don't even truly care about and all related activism is "punk" in 2010's

Sublime is now and always has been for loser dropouts.

The only way that girl is worth dating is if she's a poser (looks like it to me desu)

Yes, but any self-respecting punk would never wear a fucking Sublime shirt

yeah us european technokikes have been cooking up electronic music for 40 years waiting to flood the US with it GOY

All bow down for Fenriz-core.

this.

only undercoverism and crusties

Sublime was trash

God Lua is so hot.

They infiltrate where they see fit. Just like all the countries they've manipulated and subsequently been thrown out of. Now as political correctness is on the rise, they call those who question their devious ways as 'anti- semites'. If you actually took the time to look at how many people have called them out, from Ford to Fischer, Wagner to Tesla, all vastly intelligent men (hell even Fischer was a Jew), you'll realise cunning they are.

metal and punk that influenced these subcultures was never out on the mainstream radio.

you can die

Yes they were. Sex Pistols were on Top of the Pops. Punk and metal had a lot of airtime through people like John Peel.

John Peel was a presenter in top of the pops

Foremost he was a radio presenter

>Askin for a fucking thing that was meant to be underground and against the fucking trends to be trendy

>That's why there's no rockstars anymore.

I don't know in what shithole you live and where you got educated, but I sincerely pity your life.

>Sex Pistols
>punk
sure

A lot of these "straight white male" counter cultures were stolen from queer and trans people of color, rebranded, and had their histories rewritten. You'd have no counter culture without us honestly.

Nice non argument

HAHAHAAHA

Ok queer

Just stating facts. Take it or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to acknowledge that we owe a huge chunk of present state of counter culture to LGBT people of all colors, but specifically non white LGBT since it's extremely common to take inspiration from the cultures they originate from, strip it of its origin, and pretend it popped out of nowhere. That's how a lot of fashion trends start.

Kike detected.

based Peel made Bolt Thrower not die

i think ultra "grunge" or punk, is just an extreme, the ssame way that ultra "preppy" is, they are both extremist forms of fashion, except the majority tries to dress in preppy, whereas the minority uses the "punk" or rebellious extreme. using elements of both is ideal

iow, the Doc marten is the icon of Punk (its tacky though). just like the brogue/kakhi/polo shirt is the icon of the Prep. theyre both overplayed and overly cliche

>sublime shirt
>random studs on cut off shorts
>creepers

PVNK RAWK!!!

Lmao get a load of this faggot

>punk shows are now cosplay events

>knowing shit about bohemianism and bohemians

From a long time in history there were people who did not conform to the norm and searched for alternative lifestyles, which ended in different styles, communities, etc. Unfortunately for your gender ideology fairy tales (the stuff you yourself agree to believe), those that were in better conditions in the West were... straight rich and white men. Hate it or not, it's a fact. It's well documented in "Neo-Bohemia" from Richard Lloyd. In the modern sense we know of counter-culture, this dates back to the eigthteenth century. From there it began permeating to the rest of society the idea of different values and practices from the majority.

I just don't see the insulting part in it. Those bohemians and the rest that followed, paved the way for the opportunity we have now to explore other ways away from religious and social norms. It never mattered to them whether your class, race or gender was, as it had liberal universal aims of expression and permissive hedonism.

>Sex Pistols
>not Punk

Sure

lol people actually think this. Here's a (you) for making me laugh

its by no means fashionable but its around

theres a ''new'' sub-culture of punk surfacing
started around 2015

guitar is the new underground again fags

I'm gatekeeping cos if you can't find new culture urself, probably don't deserve it

piss off with your reddit tier dude drugs lmao cuck band

BSDSJ?