Shaving general

Shaving general

Any safety/straight razor users out there?

>Shaving

Shampoo-tier meme

I know right?

I bet these faggots wipe too.

oh shit, is wiping not Veeky Forums?

Yes, use a merkur. Pretty decent but it's not all that close. I like it because I'm not throwing away a ton of useless plastic bits and I bought all the razors I'll need for the next couple of years in one box off Amazon

Only nu-male cucks wipe. It's just like shaving. Bothering to groom yourself in anyway is for metrosexuals.
Real men have dirty asses and scraggly, pube covered faces.

edwin jagger cheap and lasted me over 3 years now.
i tried going back to those cartridge razors and they are trash compared to DE

yes switched over some time ago. its helped with razor burn and bumps.

desu senpai i get a closer and quicker shaver with normal razors but de feels so much nicer for some intangible reason I can't switch back

which normal razor do you use? i had a 5 blade gilette fusion and even though it gave a good shave my face would look red like a tomato and be filled with bumps after

kek same one, but rarely use it anymore
Also what's everyones favourite blade here?
>shark master race

best price/performance ration

*ratio*

my newest cop - 3 burgerBux from an antique mall

Do you really need a shaving general? Just buy a safety razor and shave. What is there to talk about?

fuck off, satan

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU EVIL!

Safety razors are /adv/-tier and definitely not Veeky Forums

Straight razors are Veeky Forums

No one taught me how to actually shave so I just buy disposal razers and go with the grain

No guy looks good with a shaved face. Stubble or full beard please. Girl btw

Tryhard as fuck

Luxury & exclusivity =/= tryhard

>a straight razor is luxury

I use a DE. Usually need two shaves to get a good result, and I dislike how difficult I find doing the chin properly. But other than that it's enjoyable.

Well, a professional shave with a straight razor certainly is.

straight razors are the mall ninja shit of the shaving world. Overly expensive for no real practical advantage.

speak for yourself

Whats a good blade to use? I bought a pack of Astras per a bunch of people's recommendations and while theyre ok i need to do multiple passes to properly cut the thicker growth by my chin area.

Derby are my favourite

I use feather or kai

>Any safety/straight razor users out there?
Yes. I've been using it for 4 years and am just now nearing the end of my first pack of blades (I don't shave more than once a week).

Feather are the sharpest but some say they are too aggressive. I advise you start shaving with just water in the shower every day. You won't get irritation and the hair wont be grown out enough to give you trouble.

I have a couple of gillette slim adjustables. They work well. Now that we're approaching the colder weather I am currently growing my beard back out.

unironically though there is no reason to use toilet paper in 2017 unless you're American. civilized countries have bidet infrastructure