Why black people like jordans

Only black people wear Jordan's cause they feel connected to a black guy who succeeded in life by throwing a ball into a fucking hoop more times than someone else.

It's fucking sad man

Other urls found in this thread:

celebtricity.com/michael-jordan-i-make-shoes-for-suburban-whites-not-poor-black-kids/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3WmWM_9zNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NIG NOGS ARE FRICKIN DING DONGS AM I RIGHT BROTHER!?!?!

You might as well say you're pretending to be retarded

Am black, can confirm this is really untrue.

Though I personally hate Js and the stereotype that comes along with them.

I see just as many asians, whites and eastern europeans wearing Js. Whether online or irl.

no you dont

They are just a style, I don't think anyone feels close to Jordan more that they look up to him? what about when you are wearing your favorite players jersey? is that gay?

they are a different shoe in a market that tends to just remake the same shit with different colors. Also they are more popular with asians, mexicans, and whites than you think. Above everything people look up to Jordan because hes a winner not because he's black.

Not sure if Jordan said this or not but in practice it's what happens
celebtricity.com/michael-jordan-i-make-shoes-for-suburban-whites-not-poor-black-kids/
That being said, I have personally seen black women try to buy Jordans at footlocker for their kids with food stamps on at least 2 separate occasions.
Anyway. It's not a "black" thing. It's a lower middle class culture/poor culture thing.
Read up on conspicuous consumption and how it impacts certain segments of society.

Its a symbol of "status". They live in a shit home, have no real prospects, toilet paper rough as fuck, but they got them Jordan's, son!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3WmWM_9zNw

Most jordans (OG) 1 to 11 look pretty good imo. Greatest retro/classic sneakers.

But 12/13/14, man now those are shoes I’ve only ever seen on blacks.

>I don't so you musn't either
>Everyone on Veeky Forums must be from the same country and city.

Kill yourself

Its just a trend, you think everyone who wears a baseball hat looks up to the baseball players?

false
i have never worn a sneaker in my life
t. black person

i'm not a liberal but cut that shit out. next thing you'll tell me everybody who likes watching sports is a cuckold yadda yadda.

it's not rational for people on food stamps to pay hundreds of dollars on sneakers, but come on, you don't have to shit on everything

Ever thought that some people actually play basketball?

nowhere in his post did he say "EVERY black man likes jordans" you fucking dumb nigger

>black
>person

Get yourself some pussy and self esteem

ayy lmao! chadbless 2 u

Wearing most Jordan sneakers while playing basketball is a huge mistake. They wear like crazy. They're mostly just for fashion now.
I 100% agree with this. OP is totally projecting or trolling.

How bad did I fuck up, Veeky Forums? I’m pale if it makes a difference

You fucked up really bad. Those 6's are the only acceptable sneakers in that pic.

>throwing a ball into a fucking hoop more times than someone else

this sentence summarizes why I cringe hard as fuck anybody starts blabbing on about being a sports fan

Those and the nikes are the only ones i wear anyways. Haven’t worn the others since vine was the shit

12 is not bad, you just need to find a dope colorway.

Tell me, is it possible to integrate pic related into an Veeky Forums outfit?

pls stop bullying me, you are hurting my feelings

>guy who succeeded in life by throwing a ball into a fucking hoop more times than someone else
>this nibba doesn't know that jordan isn't the all time leading scorer or even remotely close

kek. you're dumber than the people you're attempting to attack for being dumb. how's that irony taste bitch

Only good colorway for the 12's are the taxis imo. They always look like (black) dad shoes.
idk about an Veeky Forums approved outfit, but I have a pair of these and typically wear them with sweatpants, or jeans. A lot of tops will go really well with these if you keep it simple, like a buttoned shirt (plain or plaid), or a polo. T-shirt or hoodie/sweater if you're wearing sweatpants.

Yeah, I can see it fitting into that sort of outfit.
I'm tempted to experiment and try to integrate into a different sort of outfit and see if it works.
I've seen Koreans and other asians make a streetwear outfit look ok wearing them

that colorway is very versatile, it could work with just about anything.

lol wtf

it's a culture thing, kinda like how white people like anime

>Culture to waste money on overpriced sneakers to flex

The blacks that do this are actually retarded. There's a reason you see them in hyped up Jordan's more than any other races.

Blacks have actually killed each other over the shoes

I think that's the reason. They look absolutely abhorrent.

>Jordan did state that he and his friend Larry Bird had originally designed a shoe made for blacks called Air Birds which featured a silhouette of the Great White Hope displaying strong fundamentals. However, the shoes proved to be disastrously unpopular with black youths as many complained about the shoes smelling “like dookie,” most likely due to the fact that the shoes were largely composed of discarded potato skins and horse dung.

>“It was a cost preventive measure on part of the company. How were we to know that black kids wouldn’t want to wear shoes with an emblem of a tall white man throwing an effective dribble pass which may or may not have smelled like compost? It smelled like a farm because it was the Air Bird. The man grew up on a farm or something like that,” said Jordan.

LMAO that's a very credible source there bro

Only possible fa jordans are 1's

I'm black and I don't. Will Paul Joseph Watson retweet me now?

This, even CDG redid them.

But 4s are comfy af.