All you faggots need to learn the new trend

All you faggots need to learn the new trend.
Show a little personality, don't just be fags all copying everyone else's fit. Fashion can be learnt yes and the basics are always good but designers and innovators perfect and show unique and new styles. I introduce one of my new accessories: playing cards. Don't get that faggot pop culture shit either. Get something like Saturn's, Blue Monarch, or even some shit like Bicycle or Aviator. Wear in pocket. Do not display or try to cringily bring them up or try to be known as the card guy. Just occasionally have them with you as a fashion piece. The key to not looking like a massive fedora neckbeard is just not to mention them, try to hard, or attention bait. They are a natural addition to your fit. If done right they can add some class and help the overall look. You could even look into cardistry. Just remember like with all fashion DON'T OVERDO IT. Pull this shit off and start the new wave fa. Pic related I might cop me some blue monarchs they have the gold foil look Veeky Forums as fuck. Anyways golden rule of fashion if your attractive or popular you can probably pull it off.

could i get a photo example of what this would look like?

Do you also harass people on the street to "pick a card, any card"

>golden rule of fashion if your attractive or popular you can probably pull it off.
I've noticed that most gym rats walk into stores and are told by the sales people what to buy, while all the pale minority Veeky Forumsgs with their SFBs and kappa track pants spend 3x as much to look like walking memes
My point is: trying to start a trend because you fell into an internet wormhole only to get hyped up on playing cards is worse than companies forcing shit down people's throats with viral marketing and sponsored Facebook algorithms....if you're attractive, just let the sales people tell you what to wear

Sales clerks dont always know what they're talking about, if you know fashion and how to dress yourself properly you will have your own style, not the one others impose on you.
That being said, cards are fucking retarded, and if you honestly think this looks good or you can pull it off you probably also think you can pull of a fedora.

Fuck you OP, now I'm down the rabbit hole looking up fancy decks of cards. I didn't ask for this.

you're just as bad as the ironic hipsters who still carry around yugioh cards

Everyone in my school brings cards to play palace and gamble just don't be cringy about it and try to not bring it up

playing card collector here
cards are cool. especially if you can do flourishes with them

This is the last time I'm going on Veeky Forums. This thread and the reactions have really shown to me that it's over for this board.

oh look it's the card guy

>just let the sales people tell you what to wear

auti$m

>fashion is about being unique
>so copy this card thingy I do!
>get the following brands: [...]

On a related note, is playing Magic Veeky Forums?

doing what you like is Veeky Forums but having pimples and being overweight or underweight is not

yes. Only acceptable tcg. My brother plays at a local store sometimes and besides the cringelords and autists, there are some very effay people.

has anyone here successfully picked up magic again after losing interest around age 16?

Very large bump on this, except I was 19. Still have thousands of dollars of cards in my room. Every time I want to start playing again I see just how much new shit has been added, and how the rules changed and it kills it. i want to try to find an Edh playgroup or something.

But if we do this then aren't we copying you?

I'd like to get into MTG; went to a Ixalan prerelease and felt too fucking out of place among neckbeards. Nobody was willing to strike a conversation either. Left early out of awkwardness.

me2