Interior general

Moving into a new room soon (shared apartment). Quite large, white walls, one wall is just straight up windows, other wall is wardrobe.

Post interior inspo, personally I prefer a lot of plants, mattress as bed, comfy japanese style; but anything goes. Please no million dollar lofts.

Dumping my inspo to start

all shit

possibly, post your own

i tried to make the best out of my /ikea/. is it bad? i'm not really done with it

it doenst look good no, it looks unoriginal.

judge my nook Veeky Forums

Urban Outfitters Apartment
with a shitty lighting

lookin good my man

tryhard useless vintage shit
repulsive straw shit

not organic, not effortless, not cozy

>that painting
the absolute madman

looks good on a picture but is surely fucking awful to live in core

cringecore

I moved into my grandma's apartment after she died core

Painting killed it.

surface studio is more aesthetic than the mac aios

amish barracks core

That's pretty aesthetic in a rustic-ascetic way

I love these threads

i thought you couldn't use electricity

cracker barrel core

i like it is differnt, original.
ill only add more color since is too mild, but is good.

Beautyfull Calathea orbitofolia u got there.

>differnt, original.

bumpin for intarest

You own too much furniture and too many objects. I get that collecting/owning vinyl is a fun experience, but that's for people with the money to live somewhere with space to put their collection, something you do not have. Sell the vinyl and get .flac files instead. Your living space will be more livable that way. Owning kitchy bullshit is fine as long as that's your style and the objects serve a purpose. What I'm saying is ask yourself if you really need so many plants, the owl lantern(?), the terrarium(?) in the back corner, the extra planter with no plant in it, and the third cabinet.

"I and my male roommates sleep 2 to a bed, no homo"-core

plant shoudln't be hidden behind other stuff
also thats a dumb place/way to hold a skate

can we get a full room shot? I actually like most of the things you've got but it honestly looks like a storage room

spread it out abit more, esepcially the pictures and break up all that negative space on the wall

Thoughts?

reckon you should get rid of the banner and move your art higher up, looks way too crowded

I'd get more things on the upper walls and defo get some more plants

Btw something like english ivy would be dope as hell, just wrap it around the light chain

also framing your shit would help a lot, also get bigger things to frame

Actually pretty cool. I have that same shelf but need some of those bins for it, and I really love the de Goya.

A bit too cluttered for me but your aesthetic is pretty consistent. The plants, art and banner are quite nice.

don't listen to the h8rs I really dig this
looks a bit more like a concept design from a magazine as opposed to an actual living space but thats not really a criticism

I dig the entire lower half of this room. Love the plants, love the brown wooden drawers and vinyl and all that, but I'm just not behind the art or the party banner.

Every photo in every interiors thread could be accurately described as "pinterest-core."

The table pushes the "rustic" thing too far.

nah, that's pure pottery barn

>implying pinterest divas don't buy all their shit at pottery barn

Sure

I'm aware of the half assed look of it, because it is. also its fucking hard to decorate, the ceiling height is ridiculous.

This picture is seeming to be pretty controversial. I dig it. I dig the art, I dig the black and white. Also don't mind the plant sort of being out of the way.

Name of the piece?

I dig it. Seems comfy. Not too artificial.

Dig the gorgon art. I think if that is a real plant it is going to die from too little light.

good stuff though its a bit dense looking, lotta stuff in a very small area and the proportions its all placed in could be better, but I like the aesthetic a lot

Titan art*

comfy as fuark

Hope you put a big oriental rug run on the floor. The colors, patterns and textures would tone down the sterile black and white furniture.
Bold choice of art.
You should get a Caravaggio print to hang in there somewhere. 'The Conversion of Saint Paul' is a good one.

old crazy cat lady x hipster

dudes on Veeky Forums criticizing each others taste in modern apartment visuals not realizing more then half of the people here
1. live with their parents
2. are poorer than the average eames chair retard

Really nice dude

Moved a month ago, and am to lazy to improve on the dump I live in. Only thing I did was the cloth hanger thingy.
Pls r8

put the router on your desk you fucking neanderthal

Gross

I bet you're a swede. Am I wrong?

No
Yes
Kind of close. Lithuanian, but have lived in Sweden before.

Francisco Goya, Saturn Devouring His Son

Saturn Devouring his Son

I really like these paintings, anyone have sauce or know where to get it?

Makes me feel old core.

What the fuck
These are too nice.

raskolnikov?

Haha fucking the scariest thing in my anient Greek literature class

'The Conversion of Saint Paul', great recommendation. The tones and mood in that is A+

Jesus clothes hanging without a wardrobe only work in certain spaces and do not work out outside of pictures, it just add to the sense of grosseness that u room already have.

bump

I'm losing brain cells looking at these...are there any that is actually good minimalism?

I like it