I am not the dashing young Bieber cut having late teen gentleman I used to be

My hair has receded a bit, I got a bit pudgy and I am now a recluse.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
google.co.uk/search?q=divorce rate by sexual partner&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi276eImMbWAhVMIMAKHYOaCNUQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy ice cream. Eat ice cream.
That's what I do and I think it's working.

You owe me 2k

Thanks will give it a go.

desu?

Change your diet, work out, shave your head if your hairline is not salvageable. Getting out of the house with the intent to improve yourself will naturally having you meeting and interacting with people.

Also, the woman in your picture is holding her wine glass an incorrect manner. Don't be like her.

Do you realllly wanna sit here and go through the rigamaroo

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

what's going on big guy?

i am an idiot

Fair advice. The way things are now though, best case scenario I marry some thot after a bunch of of guys have been there first, ending in a likely messy breakup with my cajones metaphorically stomped upon, all whilst my own country and the other countries I am sentimental for become third world sharia hell holes ran by some type of communist big noses.

Brother...I'm not going to invite you over to my beautiful home, have a wine party, so I can throw your wife through a table

Jesus christ, don't marry a thot then? Or are we going to do the "all women are whores" song and dance today? There are many women out there that date conservatively.

Anyway this thread was suppose to be about you improving yourself not accusing other people of being shit.

It's not that women are inherently shit. Men have created a society with perverse incentives, and the women have been raised like a bad crop. It is the men's fault. Even with 'conservative' women you are not safe, women like pettibone and lauren southern are like any other girl.

I appreciated you guys wanting to give good advice, you are good guys looking out for another guy. I guess my general strive with this post was to vent, kind of like a woman.

But seriously, are you going to get married in this day and age? Perhaps you may be able to hold a marriage together, I have some doubts. I think a lot of guys are just going to get dragged dick first into a load of woman nonsense, with society propping up the woman nonsense whilst you as a white guy is being fucked over in all levels of society in his own homeland by aggressive muslims and other third worlders.

Life used to be pretty good as a white beta male, you and I both know that white beta males (majority of white males) are being savaged. The only white males that are doing well at the top 10-15% that are fucking all of the thots that you will marry and have a messy break up with. With you getting the negative consequences of the emotional damage she incurred from throwing her pussy around like it was nothing whilst based top 10% got dat puss puss without the fuss fuss.

I don't have a shit love life or any overtly bad experiences with women.

Every woman I've dated has been intelligent, kind, and unwavering in their loyalty. I'm confident in my abilities a man and spouse. I'm also confident in my ability to pick the right woman to date. So yeah I would get married, in the right financial situation I'm looking forward to starting a family and even adopting a kid.

Not everyone's marriages turn to shit. We hardly ever pay attention to idle passing traffic we just notice the wrecks.

Yeah you may be able to hold a marriage together without splitting up, at the moment I don't know if I have hutsper to do so (I think the majority of marriages end with divorce also?). I feel like it could be going pretty well but then I might show weakness by crying or some shit and then she will do me in metaphorically. I don't want to end up like Fat Boy Slim or some shit.

Also you say that you have had a track record that would mean you could handle a marriage, but you say you have dated several women. Why did you split up with them? Why couldn't you end up splitting up in a marriage also?

I mean those girls are now used goods also, you have had some fun with them and moved on, a very easy thing to do as a young guy in this age. It's not exactly getting married and staying together into old age/eventually death is it.

"Used goods"

How old are you? Most women you meet have probably had sexual partners before you unless you find a boring mormon or some shit. What constitues as used goods to you?

They are not used goods. What in the world does that make me? I'm certainly not used.

I was not using them to have fun and move on, they're not fleshlights. I took a genuine interest in them because they are interesting women. And why would anyone not want to spend your time loving interesting, talented, and smart people?

With two of them I did talk about marriage. With one being a four year long relationship, the other lasting for just over two. They were great, definitely marriage material but not perfect (no one is) and their imperfections were things I decided I didn't want to adopt and live with.

Marriage and a kid are goals but I'm I'm not in a rush to do it.

It's a terrible thing to rush into.

So you do understand the anxiety of getting into a marriage and then splitting up then. Also it's different for guys, if anything, if a guy is a virgin it is probably seen as a bad thing by a woman looking at marriage prospects. When men look at a woman for marriage potential, having fucked other guys is certainly not a positive to say the least. They were not seen as marriage material in the past for a reason, just look at the divorce rates/per sex for women (see image)

source?

>What constitues as used goods to you?

Well it varies from guy to guy in reference to marriage. Of course having had sex with one other guy is technically 'used goods', but hey if I can love the girl maybe I can look past it. But say if a girl has slept with tonnes of guys that is quite a thing to overcome, potentially not possible for a working marriage.

Also 'boring mormon or some shit', I wouldn't actually mind a 'boring' girl, she could be pretty and a good person that I can love. What is the alternative? An 'interesting' girl that goes out drinking/hooking up with guys fairly often and false rape accusing the odd guy. Yeah, sounds like a lot of trouble for my fragile male mind.

I just google imaged 'divorce rate by sexual partner' desu

( google.co.uk/search?q=divorce rate by sexual partner&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi276eImMbWAhVMIMAKHYOaCNUQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916 )

I have seen these images memed around for years.

Fair enough.

Nigga you just went full strawman, no-one here has said that you have to marry and have 3 kids with a basic hoe. You will meet an infinite amount of women in your lifetime, (((they))) are heavily promoting the party lifestyle so it is somewhat inevitable. That's not to say you can't find a nice girl with morals who isn't a total slut.

Too
Long
Didn't
Read

But saw enough to realize your looks aren't what's keeping you lonely.

By the way, I understand that in my position requiring a girl to be a virgin for marriage is a bit silly, that ship has sailed in my teens. Am just trying to think of what I should do now. The way I see it, I either just join in and have sex with as many women/thots I find attractive (maybe that is the correct game plan for guys in our age?), or I live mildly and find a girl I like for marriage even (But will that not just end like a shit show most likely? Making the first option more, correct?).

Well, to you too.

I used to be a really shy kid who couldn't even hold a conversation. When I was in college I'd eat my lunch in the toilet cubicles because I was so anxious of eating in the canteen, yeah I know, super fucking autistic. I got into 'pickup' and I can honestly say it's changed my life for the better, it's not even just about "yeah man i get soooo much pussy", but it really just helps your social skills in general and if you ever do see a woman you like you can atleast have the confidence to approach her and attract her.

I'm 21 at the moment and I start uni next year so I don't really plan to get into a relationship anytime soon, and I just came out of one with a girl I would never be able to start a family with.

I recently met an Irish girl on tinder who is really funny and has a tight pussy.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is to just go out and have fun, you don't have to be a total degenerate. Once you have that one good night of pickup you never look back, it's super fucking addicting.

Thanks for proving my point!

This is why so many people fail at relationships. Get out of the mindset of women being a commodity or resource, flesh that has a monetary or social value and that can be "used up".

Have confidence, be thoughtful, be caring, have integrity, be willing to learn, be useful, be reliable, always try to improve yourself. You can do all of that while still being masculine and firm but not overbearing.

Get it out of your head that you're going to find a beautiful virgin and the relationship is going to be everything you want it to be. If the number of partners a woman has had is that much of a bother for you, there are plenty of women to date that have dated conservatively that are single and looking. It's all about choosing who's right for you.

People keep complaining about thots, and manic art school girls, and what ever else label flighty, loose, and colorful, chicks have. Stop trying to date them, stop falling for them. You aren't in that mind set of having a casual open sex life and relationships in order to date them. Stop obsessing over their social media. Just leave them alone and stop complaining about them.

alright calm down big fella

i agree tho

You see, you are the kind of person I wanted to hear from. Guys like you are having an unprecedentedly brilliant time, which 100 years ago would have been barely possible at all.

I am still not 100% certain, but I feel like the way you are playing the game is perhaps the winning strategy for guys in our time.

I just can't help but feel that guys our age that are getting married now are shooting themselves in the foot (except for the few rare exceptions where it is an actual proper marriage where the girl isn't already used up etc).

All I have to say is have fun at uni, get stuck into that gold mine whilst you still can. When you get older it is less socially acceptable to be banging prime age circa 20 year old girls all over the place, right now you can go ahead without breaks. Is that not the main reason why guys go to university these days anyway.. Heh, I am only half joking.

I am sure you are a lovely lady don't worry.

Exactly, there's no point 'waiting for the right girl', you'll be waiting forever.

I hate to go all MGTOW but marriage seems like a deathtrap for the man, maybe my opinion will change in a few years.

Nah you're right, most people just get pushed into college by their peers, parents and teachers. They themselves know about the whole Uni life where it's easier to pull girls and sleep around, then when they are 3 years into their Philosophy degree and the fun wares off, they realise they probably should've picked something that isn't worth a balloon.

>Have confidence, be thoughtful, be caring, have integrity, be willing to learn, be useful, be reliable, always try to improve yourself. You can do all of that while still being masculine and firm but not overbearin

All of that is beautiful and correct, but what if you cry when a family member dies or something and then she loses respect for you and divorces you?

>Get it out of your head that you're going to find a beautiful virgin and the relationship is going to be everything you want it to be. If the number of partners a woman has had is that much of a bother for you, there are plenty of women to date that have dated conservatively that are single and looking. It's all about choosing who's right for you.

Yeah I am realistic about this by the way, I had opportunities when I was a teenager but now all the girls around my age are, hm, ah, well traveled? Kekekekk.

>This is why so many people fail at relationships. Get out of the mindset of women being a commodity or resource, flesh that has a monetary or social value and that can be "used up".

Women are kind of like a resource, or more like a crop. They are people in of themselves, but in general men need to be a firm guide for women as a whole. And in a marriage situation where the girl takes that role instead of the guy, it probably won't go too well.

>People keep complaining about thots, and manic art school girls, and what ever else label flighty, loose, and colorful, chicks have. Stop trying to date them, stop falling for them. You aren't in that mind set of having a casual open sex life and relationships in order to date them. Stop obsessing over their social media. Just leave them alone and stop complaining about them.

Just in a marriage type situation my concern is that this stuff carries through into all girls these days.

Yeah a lot of the mgtow stuff comes off as pretty weak, hurt and petulant. But, any guy our age shouldn't think we are in some type of neutral situation like 100 years ago where marriage was the done thing. You might find yourself getting married and having your cajones thwarted, then that is game over.

Yeah I was ushered through onto a uni course without much thinking on my part (by parents, teachers, adult society in general), I actually ditched it 6 months in thinking to myself 'wait a second, this is a useless course' then moved on to more productive endeavors (my family were outraged at the time lmao... if only I had continued that art course I might have been making a quarter of what I make now god dammit! :o).... Silly me I didn't realize that the point of university for medium IQ plebs like me was everything but the actual course I was doing. Young men are making a killing. I will just say bravo to you all.

If you actually believe a word of that, I am very sorry for you and for everyone close to you.

it's time, friend

>there are plenty of women to date that have dated conservatively

Thanks bro, you are right.

Go vegan. Your skin will look better, you'll feel better, and you'll be contributing to less greenhousegasses that are currently fucking up the earth's ecosystem.

Also learn to embrace the receding hairline. Fighting it only makes it worse. Maintain a hairstyle that flatters your hairline without screaming "I'm insecure about losing my hair!" Or you could just get a buzzcut.

Everything you say is true.

Don't know if I could hack veganism, a lot of work to get a enough nutrients when I could just eat a lump of meat instead. Don't get me wrong, I do want a future where we don't have to farm/eat animals, but I just don't we are there yet. In a couple of hundred years we will be growing most of our food in labs no doubt.

I have to say though, I actually want more greenhouse gases, I want more carbon dioxide emissions in the air. You might think I am an odd guy saying that but it is just how I feel.

That is fair advice on the hairline, I will lazily try to combat it prob but it is important to have hairstyles that work with it. But I tell you what, once they get down the hair follicle cloning I am definitely going to get that.

commune with your cat.

I am a guy, the cat thing is for my female equivalent.

Cats are for everybody.

They will never judge you.
They will never laugh at you.
They don't care about the concerns of mortal men.

They may eat your corpse sooner than a dog if you die however.

me want woman wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Woman are stupid and boring though.

I don't know, I feel an urge to rest/lay with a woman and connect emotionally. But then will it be more trouble than it is worth?

It always is.

In my later years I have developed patience for the mercurial fancies of the female however, but I often pine for simpler, saner times.

I take it that with your newfound patience you have decided to settle for the company of a female? We all pine for that simpler and saner time.. such is life for the humble white man of 2017.

Yes. My ball and chain is only moderately annoying, so we get by pretty well.

Still there are days where I would like to stuff her in a suitcase and send her to China.

Such is life, such is life.

Perhaps there will be a day when I take that same leap and acquire a ball and chain of my own. Until then I would very much like to dip my toe in the water just a bit and hug with a female on the off day, then retreat before any funny business of the feminine variety infringes upon my soul. Though perhaps that is a fool's errand.

In which case I ask you, what is a white man supposed to do in 2017?

>In which case I ask you, what is a white man supposed to do in 2017?

Observe the decline of our society with dismay, and try to find meaning and fulfillment in an insane world.

Either that or cats and vidya...

>Observe the decline of our society with dismay, and try to find meaning and fulfillment in an insane world.

I'll drink with you to that. Normal rules don't apply in the situation we find ourselves of course. Any white guy that can maintain his soul and have some kind of fulfillment in these times is playing his cards well. It's chaos out there and we cannot reasonably rely upon there being a good ending to all of this, so grab what you can, guard your heart and maybe decide to move to New Zealand whilst maybepleasemaybe having the company of a female.

Cheers then.

I've got 4 more years in California, and although I will not be moving somewhere as exciting and exotic as NZ, I will be going somewhere where the pace of life is less frenetic, and the noisy aggravations of the "overpopulace" are not present.

To better days!

Cheers!