/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw (embed) (embed)

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN (embed) (embed)

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Continuing what the previous OP suggested:

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Also feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=im1rxgcUK3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey thinspo,
I ate ~1200cal today but I am still hungry... should I risk eating one apple? I am kinda scared I will gain weigth but I have been eating sub 700cals the last few days so it shouldn't hurt, right? I have a real bad carving for some jucy, tasty apples.

Eat spinich instead & feel free to add lemon to it

>hungry
>eating a sugar bomb

5' 10", 257-lbs, m, 28
>highest weight
not sure, probably now.
>goal weight
any suggestions?
someway that makes me not hungry
just thinner

How thin is too thin ?

>6'
>132lbs
>male
>22
I lost a bunch of weight after I moved for uni. Pic is after I made an effort to gain 20lbs. I've fallen out of routine but I've been trying to get to the gym every other day.

When you're physically incapable to perform.

Milk (jp)

Should I include cardio into my workout to get smaller thighs and ass. It's the only part of my body that I want smaller at the moment, but don't want to hinder gains of my upper body

something is off about her

6ft4in, 91.7kg, m, 20
>highest weight
93kg
>goal weight
75-79kg
Dieting & Gym
athletic not skinny but not skinny fat. probably something like pic related. Close to it but still not as close as I want to.

Also what are some tips you guys have for curbing my hunger and snacks I can buy to meet my macros while also giving good nutrients. Currently cutting and need to fix up my diet, any dish/meal recommendation would be appreciated too

Wow

autismspo

I hate how every thread there is at least one fucker who ruins the comfy. Just let us be tiny and cute.

That's all of Veeky Forums. Autistic people pointing out the autism of others, you dumb autist.

This is what every woman should aim to look like

5'9, 149 lbs, female, 18
>highest weight
>goal weight
120-130
Eating less?
Thin

Kinda mad at myself rn, I binged a needless 500 kcal kms
At least I'm still under 1800 kcal today

What you probably want is called ottermode, go to fit they'll help. Unless by athletic you mean basket ball player you'll want to be closer to 100kg. I'm 80kg 6'2" and only just not lanky. Mind if I was 6'4" I'd be going full bearmode

>maintaining
>decide to exercise more
>gain 2lbs
I hope it's muscle. Maybe I've been eating a bit more but not much...

Could also be weight fluctuation or something

You weighting yourself in the morning before you eat with little to no clothing? If not, you're gonna get incorrect results.

Even if you do you'll still get a good amount of variance.

shoot for ~60-70 kg

>someway that makes me not hungry
Look you gotta ignore the hunger. Eat a little low-cal just to satisfy your stomach. Your body will burn fat and you shouldn't get excruciatingly hungry.

How are nip girls all so thin and effay while femburgers are fat and slutty?/

those are white people

nips with dyed hair != white people

they look nothing like asians you fucking retard

tiny trip...wonder what ever happened to him

all it takes to model in asia is being white and thin, so I'm assuming all the thin femburgers ship themselves off to asia

I've fasted for several days. Now I've only been losing 100g (0.22lbs) for the last 24 hours. By eating nothing.

How? This is fucking insane. I'm losing my mind.

The first step to getting help is admitting that you actually want to be thinspo like the rest of us, you big ol' badass you.

No you just need to be cute and thin. Being white isn't really a requirement, though it does give you an advantage, but only if you're cute. I'd say being half Japanese, or half asian at all, probably puts you a level above pure white models if anything.

I prefer restriction over fasting because I have a history of binge eating. Fasting for me makes the wait for losing weight almost unbearable, and the stress and feeling of deprivation from it usually leads to horrible binges that last days, or weeks. I try not to go over 1000 calories a day. If you replace high calorie processed food with healthy low calorie stuff like steamed vegetables and fruit smoothies and stuff, you'd be surprised how full you can get. Sure I still get hunger pangs but with every successful day I have it becomes easier to ignore them. Also, if you have a really strong craving for something, let yourself have it in extremely small portions and only very rarely so you can really appreciate it. I don't know how much you weigh or what weight you're trying to get to, but I hope maybe this advice is good enough and won't cause you to go mad like fasting potentially might.

People who do this are sad or unfulfilled in some way. Once you understand the mindset behind that behavior, it doesn't get to you anymore.

>tiny
I wish
>cute
I wish

Can anyone post some of the twink photos from the last thread or new ones? need some inspo but all I've got saved are grills

>something is off about her

she is slim, amerifats are not used to this

>164cm, 67kg, F, 19
>highest weight 116kg , last october
>goal weight around 52kg
>calorie counting and not being as lazy
>i just want clothes to fit and not look retarded

Am i gonna make it brehs ?? I still have so much more to go

Her head is slightly bigger than it should be.

You're gonna make it. I'm the same height as you and turning 19 in a month, and and I went from 63kg in mid-August to 52kg now with calorie counting, so you can probably do it in around that time too. Besides, you've already gone down a lot.

Thank youu, i'll try hard
I hope my skin wont be too loose when i reach my goal , that wouldn't be very aesthetic

Might as well do this.

>178cm, 74kg, M, 19, 20 in a few months
>goal weight
anyting as soon as my belly fat disapears, probably 65kg,
>method
eating very low, it's almost bed time now and i've only had 1200kj today
i just really want this gut to go away then i'll do some excersizes once skinny so then i can eat properly and be able to gain muscle.

I see what you're saying, although I wonder if Americans like us (I assume you're American) just aren't used to seeing women who weigh less than 120 lbs which means we're accustomed to seeing people with torsos that are much larger than their heads, and really slim people tend to have "bigger" heads only because the difference in size isn't as great as we're used to seeing.

Probably sounds dumb but I'd love to look perfect in clothing and maybe look model tier. I feel like if I gain more weight it'll limit my chances of being able to do those things. I'll go to Veeky Forums though and ask, ty.

For me, bear mode just isn't my things, I really dont wanna be bulky.

Also to any anons who are doing/have done IF, if i'm cutting, will doing IF make me lose muscle? (srry if dumb question)

Exercise and a majority healthy plant based diet would help prevent that. Staying hydrated is also important.

I'm not Veeky Forums at all but a lot of guys who I've seen to IF are able to maintain and even gain muscle.

youtube.com/watch?v=im1rxgcUK3E

You might like this.

Watching now, also thanks. Gonna try get back onto my IF schedule again.

Go get them yourself.

t.autist

>Look you gotta ignore the hunger. Eat a little low-cal just to satisfy your stomach. Your body will burn fat and you shouldn't get excruciatingly hungry.
How do I ignore hunger? I feel so terrible.

her head looks like a potato

>You weighting yourself in the morning before you eat with little to no clothing? If not, you're gonna get incorrect results.
Yes, naked in the morning after I pee.

I take an average at the end of the week. So my average is up 2-lbs over the last month or so. I mean I hope I am gaining muscle, it's just really hard to know.

I'd get a pair of calipers but fuck that'll set off some alarms at home (I'm supposed to not be ana)

Do something, watch a movie, go out.
If you're not used to being hungry it's not going to be something you can ignore. But you'll get there.

One problem is I work at an office where I always have access to food.

I've been doing intermittent fasting the last few days and that gets me to lunch okay but then as soon as I eat lunch I'm starving and I eat too much. I'll have some chili that is pretty healthy, then I won't be full and will eat a breakfast bar and then another one and then some cheese and then some nuts... and then I have like 700 calories left for dinner which I never eat less than 1200 for dinner. Then before bed I eat something else.

>probably puts you a level above pure white models if anything.
Found the hapa slag

What's a hapa slag?

it's true, actually. they want you to fit the asian standard of beauty but still look foreign.

t. currently trying to model in asia

how pretty are you?

pretty busted in my opinion, but my friend's model friends think I could make it. to be fair, if you look "exotic" and not fat you don't need much else.

There are plenty of dinners you can make for 700 cal. ._.
The first 2 days of fasting are worst, maybe you should go on a longer fast if you're having problems.
Personally I find that drinking diet soda also makes my hunger worse.

>eats 1200 cal for dinner
>complains about being hungry
found the fat fuck.

._.
any grils here lost their periods?
i'm still at like a 20.5 bmi but mine has gotten super light im wondering if it will ever go away completely

Bring a bag of popcorn if you really need to snack, 4 cups of popped popcorn is like 150 kcal

Don't touch the snacks to begin with, cheese and nuts really add up. And "breakfast bars" are some of the worst shit you can eat. If you really need to snack while at work, why don't you bring some raw fruits and vegetables or tea/coffee from home? Or at least take a good look at the nutrition labels on the snacks at work and adjust your portions accordingly.

>chili that is pretty healthy
one of the biggest dietary mistakes I notice people make is thinking healthy = low cal. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how healthy your chili is if it's also high in calories.

No offense, but your biggest problem seems to be your attitude. You're not going to get anywhere by convincing yourself that weight loss is just uniquely hard for you. Like the other anons said, you only feel like shit for the first few days. Just commit.

Sorry I'm an Irish gypo, I use weird slang.
She's a half Asian mongrel.
Lol no you aren't cunt stop telling tales

I'm a manchild that lives at home. I eat with my dad. We often eat out. I've been trying to eat healthy when eating out but it's hard to know for sure.

I literally listed my stats. Couldn't have been that hard to find me.

I think I need to just quit the snacks, because I find something healthier and then I just eat more because it doesn't fill me up.

I kept reading that "high fat" foods make you more full, but, I think it's bullshit. I have been reading the nutrition labels.

I do want to commit but I get light headed and it's hard to work when I get too hungry. I'm going to try today to avoid all snacks and see how it goes.

That's a bit scary, I'd avoid sex... @_@

no bully cuck

i just got the birth control implant put in my arm so i know i cant get pregnant, i'm just kind of hoping it will go away when i reach thinnn mode

Nah, I'm 97 pounds and on birth control and still get 2 periods a month.
Kill me.

>2 periods a month
two vaginas?

no, just fucked up cycles.

I'm 1m76 male
48kg
Should I try to go up up 55kg?
I mean only you guys think it's Veeky Forums

>two vaginas
no waiting!

i'll fuck you and test the birth control if you want

i love tall women

Yes but I'm like 20 bmi ish and I think it's more due to work stress then weight loss. I haven't seen that shit in like 7 months, it's fucking incredible.

/thinspo/,
plz be honest
how much weight have you lost so far?

what do you do for work?

~70lbs. Was 216-lbs, now I'm 145-lbs. 5' 10" or so.

Yea. I lost mine for about a year and a half when I was at my lowest.

did you look in the kitchen? I bet it is i there.

Shut up

>tfw 5'0 womanlet

I'll love you. :o/

think of it as the feeling of fat burning off your body or better yet go for a walk to not think about it
every minute of it will pay off eventually :) you just cant have it beat your goal,wether its hunger or feeling full,the moment and day will pass but the outcome wont be the same

i only like women taller than 6ft

16.8 bmi here
lost mine almost a year ago,it came back once randomly but gone again after

congrats user! i've lost a similar amount, went from 185lbs to 116

how is thinspo still a thing. gosh thank god i got over that phase and now eat whatever i want

Thanks user. I'm really going to try hard now. I want to learn to enjoy hunger a bit. Are you able to enjoy it? I feel like if I can get to that point I can get thin.

Honestly the "starve yourself and be like Eugenia Cooney" thing is obviously unhealthy. It's better to just lose weight the healthy way.

HOW TO DROP INTO LOWER BMI???

im eating only around 1000 calories a day (weighing apples and using measuring cups type of tracking) and i've yet to drop any lower than a 20 BMI
is chugging water a meme or will it really help me if i down a lot of it??

I work at a game studio. My director is a fucking idiot and makes my life a living hell, if I can have one less thing on my plate (period) then I'm happy.

Chugging water just helps you stay hydrated which helps hunger some but also if you aren’t eating very much you need more water since you aren’t getting it from food.

Also hydration frog was cute

Thank you. Congrats to you also! How is maintaining going?

>tfw nothing to eat at home
>considering takeaway

Fuck, Im hungry and there's nothing to eat at home. Gotta decide what foods won't be over kill

lmao i'm im still trying to lose another 15

Update: Didn't eat the apple yesterday but made myself some apple tea instead. Woke up and am now the same weight I used to be before my 2 week binge so that was totally worth it! Now I can enjoy the delicious apple in all peace while staying at 700 cals today! Yay!

35kg since I started, 2,7kg since my binge.

Maybe you are on a plateau. Just keep your cal-intake at 1000 and maybe do some more exercises. Dropping BMI takes time.