Burberry Discussion

What do you think of them? Anything you want or own from Burberry?

Great quality, its easier to pull every year while you slowly get older and finally fit as intended

In the UK the brands image has been massively tarnished by it's association with chavs.
The Burberry check is synonymous with poor taste.

I prefered when they split up the lines into Burberry poursum London and Britain. So I could stear away from the crap(Britain) and go for poursun for experimental and London for staples. I own multiple pieces of outerwear from both lines. Now you have to look through everything to find the stuff not made in Taiwan.also look at materials

I don't think anything just muh

bump due to personal interest

Yeah but now people want to dress like chavs.

A few years ago maybe. But i've found chav's the brand has escaped its chav image and the chavs have mostly moved on anyway.

That's what Burberry would like you to believe.
They trashed their own brand by getting greedy and it's never going recover, not in the UK anyway.

>too dumb to write prosrum
Anyway, I really like Burberry for their quality/price ratio. Also would recommend to thrift some, the stuff from way back when it was still called Burberrys instead of Burberry has amazing quality and is quite often dirt cheap.

Decent brand. Iconic designs but varying quality on products. Like other anons said it's always been mostly associated with chavs, but they for the most part recovered from that image. On top of that, football casual fashion is becoming a huge inspiration for men's fashion today. Brands like Burberry, stone island and fila are being worn by sneakerheads inspired by casuals, not to mention the insane popularity of adidas sneakers right now.

Hey dude, if you like an article of clothing, and even if other people don't like it, who gives a fuck? Just wear it. You could say I have terrible fashion sense between the ripped jeans, shiny bubble jackets, italian designer t shirts, designer belt buckles and the occasional spiking of my hair ala mid 2000s, but I don't give a shit because I like the way I look, and you should too

I want the trenchcoat, there's just no imitation close enough to the original, I am just still in doubt whether to get the Sandringham or the Kensington

>too dumb to write prorsum
Anyway, I own navy trench and enjoy it.

>all these fake belts

noooo.jpg

Fake my asshole. Hope that's not your belt. "Leather" looks cheap as shit

Sandringham if you plan to wear it casually. Kensington if you want to wear it with a suit. Basically.

I got like 2 quaterzips, 2 long sleeve polos and these two which I use on a daily basis.
Great quality, no complains.

I can't spell

Same ;_;

I really liked that quilted leather jacket from ss11 I think.

it still sells on grailed anywhere between 3 and 5 and a half k. You are not the only one who likes it trust me.

>not being able to tell fake from real by sheer quality

I hope you are joking

prometheus-core