Veeky Forums here with some questions i've never gotten answers to

why the fuck does no one make thirty-one inch inseam pants?
why is it so difficult to find button-front, blue, unpatterned boxers without a fucking label on them for less than $30/pair?
why do people make polo shirts where you can see my nipples perfectly?
do you guys tuck in your tee shirts?

Well you can find 31'' jeans, or any odd number for all that matters. It's just that most companies don't carry them because when they're making the pants they have a 1 inch error tolerance either way. So a 30'' inseam Levi could be from 29'' to 31''. Having 1 inch intervals calls for tighter controls.

Because they aren't particularly trendy. The cheaper brands usually only sell trends, or at least what they perceive as being trendy.

Stop being fat?

Not really, no. Unless it's a t shirt made for tucking in, but I don't have any of those.

so when they make a pair of pants, there's a full inch margin of error?

Bugs... easy on the carrots

he needs to go to /thinspo/

>do you guys tuck in your tee shirts?
Most of the time, yes.

my man

go buy 32 inseam pants and have them hemmed an inch dumbo

no. they always come out shit. how is there not a single jean manufacturer that makes mildly skinny/straight jeans with a 31 inch inseam? or any pant for that matter? if anyone can find some that are less than $150 and are a normal color with no distressing, or very little, I will paypal you $15

for more mass-market brands like Levi's, a lower QC allows them to have some leeway. A pair of jeans marked 30 may fit closer to 29 or 31, but they keep costs lower by not having to be as exact.

Higher quality brands, however, most likely will not have this issue

I find that somewhat hard to believe. It doesnt even have to be an inch exactly just to the legnth youre comfortable with. Or if your tailor is shit then find a better tailor. I had an old asian dude hem and taper the legs of a pair of pants for $20.

what do you mean they come out like shit? find a better tailor that leave the orginal bottoms on, it is only 1 inch

>why the fuck does no one make thirty-one inch inseam pants?

Pretty sure first user is right. I've seen huge variances in sizing from same brand and style labeled as same size. When I'm trying on pants I measure and cut a string
to match the waist of pants I already own and fit well. Saves me from trying things on that are a waist of time.

>why is it so difficult to find button-front, blue, unpatterned boxers without a fucking label on them for less than $30/pair?

Uniqlo has cheap unbranded underwear, but I don't wear boxers, so I don't know if they'll have what you want.

>why do people make polo shirts where you can see my nipples perfectly?

Don't hide the nips, or wear a tank undershirt.

>do you guys tuck in your tee shirts?

depends on the fit of the T in relation to rise of jeans/pants. The higher the rise the more likely I am to tuck.

you guys dont find it a little ridiculous that there isnt ONE company making 31 inch inseams of any pants?

Bugs was one of the old-timers. As such, neither coming nor going, he just appeared when in need of a fix, tuning into the wavelength of ordinary men's physical reality. "Hey Doc. You got that veggie stick? That orange cracker? The pumpkin's dick? Vegan crab's leg? The edible tan, that cures the blind?" he gargled, salivating in expectation of his treat, bug eyes flickering with excitement, ears standing up straight as junkie ears do. When he got his fix it was not a pretty sight - he not so much ate as absorbed it, his skin opening up like rancid ectoplasm and reverting back to its original jellyfish form after injecting the carrot. He let out a long sigh and for a moment you could see the whimsical cartoon bunny of forgotten days, handsome feature, firm slender buttocks. "Take it easy on the snowman's nose, will ya?" Bill tried to tell him but he was fading out already, impervious to the vibrations of this earthly plane.

No, because that adds an entire sku to companies that at best make 3 or 4 inseam lengths, or just go hard and do a 36 or 37 and expect you to hem them yourselves or through the store. It makes zero sense. Oh, and if you're getting it hemmed and it looks bad, take it to a better tailor.

can you hit me with some tucked in t shirt inspo?

listen faggot, i dont know what an sku is and i dont give a fuck how their businesses run. but we are talking about big ass companies that can clearly make different size inseams and not one of the 100s of jean manufacturers makes what must be one of the 3-4 MOST COMMON inseam lengths. you will probably have some fucking excuse, but dems the facts: it's fucking weird that it doesn't exist.

There are plenty brands, that's where you're wrong. Acne not only has odd number inseams like 31 but they even have 31.5

Bill Burroughs was fa.

Relax man. You've got plenty of good answers on this question. If you're too ignorant to understand an answer, ask more questions.

The answer is basically $$$. Low end brands are producing too quickly and cheaply to QC exact lengths. Most seem to err on the side of long. High end brands might have more precise manufacturing, but if you're spending $150+ on good pants, you're probably willing to spend a few dollars more to get them altered anyways.

You're essentially asking why McDonald's doesn't have a size between medium and large. I hope this helped.

#1 they do
#2 muji
#3 ur nipples are the issue
#4 sometimes

#3 Why are you wearing polo's anyway?
#4 I don't but my husband does

jesus christ bugs, lay off the carrots will ya?

Levi's on Amazon have 31.

that's 31 waist; OP is looking for 31 inseam

who makes them

I'll find you some pants. First though, where do you live?

hell yeah, US: DC

What the fuck I love this.

I'm from europe and my go-to brands don't ship to US.. This might take a while.

Well I've wasted enough time, looks like you'll have to dig deep yourself. Didn't really believe it'd be hard given how accessible I find it to be where I live.

From what I gather uniqlo does free alterations in-store though, so you don't have to pay extra to get it tailored.

isnt it crazy how not-available it is in the u.s.?

I mean it's probably out there you just have to keep an eye open.