Where can I find this?

Where can I find dress of a decent military parade style that does not look made for disguise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Was_Lord_Kitchener's_Valet
townsends.us/19thcentury-doublebreasted-sailors-jacket-sj159-p-1186.html
townsends.us/early-19th-century-waistcoat-sw132-p-470.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best search tags would be: tailor for officer school graduate. Ask around high-rank military dudes if they could direct you to one in case you are unable to find him by yourself

Is this going to be an everyday fit OP?

Post your inspo/plan if you can.

I love this kind of autism (not sarcasm, the antique military aesthetic is top tier as fuck).

I would like to use it as an everyday fit but I think that would but would rather be for photoshoots.

I also have in mind to wear something similar the day I marry if that day comes, I know it's strange but it will be my fucking wedding so I do not give a shit about what the guests think.

That’s fucking stupid if you’re not in the military

Yes I know it

London vintage shops sell this type of stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Was_Lord_Kitchener's_Valet

balmain sells these types of jackets currently, ralph lauren does on so on occasion.

That really depends on the uniform though.

If he's wearing some 20th century ceremonial dress from an existing or well known military (wehraboos are terrible for this) he'll look like an idiot.

If he's wearing a Napoleonic dress tunic or something, he might look strange, but if he's got a good fit and he's not ugly himself, it could look great.

I meant something like this but more discreet

for the everyday fit

You might want to try getting a replica tailored of an 18th c. Royal Navy uniform then, they look more along those lines than army officer dress.

>blue jeans
Gross

balmain

You could find a jacket like that guy's wearing at Townsend's website, yes, the site of the chef that makes 18th and early 19th century food. There's great stuff also for historical reenacting. For the vest, at least, you could have one made of many different colors they offer. They have a helpful customer support service, as well.

Jacket:
townsends.us/19thcentury-doublebreasted-sailors-jacket-sj159-p-1186.html

Vest/Waistcoat:
townsends.us/early-19th-century-waistcoat-sw132-p-470.html

This coat here is a little too grandiose and formal looking for every day wear. I'm going to suggest you go for the other Napoleonic seafaring style I quote below.

These could be wearable, outside the context of reenacting history, but you have to look and feel like you know what you're doing. Outside the historical repro context, I would just wear the jacket, and maybe the vest with it, or even on its own. High-buttoning vests should make a comeback, too.

NICE
FUCKING
QUADS
BOI
THAT
SHIT
HAS
BEEN
CHECKED

You'll look like this.

looks awesome 2bqhfam

>wear something similar the day I marry
Don't do that unless you served as an officer.

>Don't do that unless you served as an officer.

2bh people get married in all kinds of ridiculous outfits. As long as its not the uniform of an active or recently existing military, it wont really matter, and likely no one will care.

Napoleon Jacket is what you want.

If looks sloppy, stupid or half assed, dont buy.

This is why no matter what you get, make sure to get it in dark and muted colours. Navy blue is an obvious one, black and dark grey are perfect as well. Don't get any gaudy shit or you will look like a clown unless you're literally in possession of Greek god tier bodily and facial aesthetics.