Veeky Forums feels thread

Last one is at 300, new fa feels thread

>18, last year of high school (its ok yall can flame me I'm already dead inside)
>no friends and only acquaintances
>emotionally stunted from being a nerd in middle school, no real friends since 5th grade
>from the outside it looks like I have tons of friends
>no one is actually friends with me, I never talk to people or hang out outside of school and never get invited to anything as everyone already has their own clique, mostly I just wallow in self pity on the weekends
>no one messages me or hits me up for anything
>kissless virgin but I'm not excruciatingly ugly, like a 6-6.5/10 so about average, just too beta and never take opportunities when given cause I don't see them
>Like to be friendly and make people laugh, am seen as pretty funny but feel like shit inside always and have social anxiety at the same time somehow
>can't fucking focus ever, procrastinate and do nothing with my life

However, this one below is the real feely feel...

>used to have a connection with this girl but was too beta to do anything until shes seemingly not interested anymore
>realized we were too different in personality and had no real classes together, now slowly drifting apart as she snaps, texts, and talks to me less and less (best friends on snap for like 4 months, 300 day streak, now just friends on snap and barely responds to my snaps) Now I have nothing and wasted like a year of my life, and I feel jealous and uneasy when she talks to this other guy and I see the connection building between them

I feel like trash, Veeky Forums. Is it possible to be extroverted yet introverted, beta, and socially anxious? Would taking meme rapper drugs like Valium and Xanax or Percocets make me feel better? I have nothing really to complain about, family is good, have money and nice clothes etc, but I truly feel shitty inside. Any advice Veeky Forumsmily? I love u all :^)

Continued Feels from OP

>somewhat smart, have top 1% SAT scores but my GPA is average due to said procrastination and no real extracurriculars due to crippling social anxiety
>This means I can't get into any top tier universities but I'm too good for the shit ones, have to settle for my stupid state school unless I get lucky
>Scared that if i get into college it'll be high school all over again and ill just keep living this life like this until I die
>have weird existential thoughts every day, life feels like a movie that I'm just watching from far away sometimes (I think its called depersonalization derealization disorder or something idk)
>sad for no real reason other than the fact that I have no life or friends

I have a crush on a guy who will never like me )":

We're going out to dinner Monday to talk about opera, and I hope we can at least become friends because I think he's pretty neat. He's a total prep, and I lack the funds to dress in an outfit that costs as much as a single pair of his socks.

My antipsychotics make me vomit and tummy hurt. I cant sleep and cant make calls or leave the house unless its for work or for my therapist.

Losing weight, neglecting self care, and losing motivation.

Kill me.

Holy fuck you are like me in a shitty alternative timeline.

You will go to college soon, you will meet some new people, enlist in classes,sports,group atc where you can meet as much new people as possible, but do not be too clingy

>trust fart
>shit pants

Literally every day. You can't be fashionable with a biscuit in your briefs now can you?

Oh wow already dead inside hurr Durr so edgy.

Get the fuck back on Tumblr and virtue signal faggy shit. And threaten sucide for the attention you pussy shit.

Liberals are too pussy to put a gun to their head if you're going to do it be a fucking man and do it

Oh wait you're just a beta bitch boi that whines on Twitter because he's a cuck

For the first time in my life, I will say:

Go back to /pol/

Thanks for your advice. hopefully I'll feel better after I go to college because I have this empty feeling in me rn

i don't know if you've thought about this yet but maybe try to not trust the fart?

>just can't lose fucking weight because im a miserable piece of shit who eats everything in sight and should kill itself

Hey aren't you that massively overweight 35 year old with a landwhale girlfriend that gets instantly shit on in every thread? You look like the "big doinks in amish" guy lol.
Jeez I thought my life was shit but now that I think about it, its not so bad. I'd rather have no friends and be sad then be obese and spend my time arguing on the internet

just fucking go you faggot. You spend your time on a board where literally everyone finds you insufferable. How sad do you have to be to waste hours each day doing this? You're literally worthless, you produce nothing of worth. You could die right now and the world would not be a better place, or a worse place. It'd be literally the fucking same except marginally less annoying for about 60 people on a fashion forum. Let that sink in you worthless sack of shit. I don't think I've ever told someone to kill themselves but for you I will make an exception. Kill yourself you fat mexican looking fuck.

Pretty much described my life, same age too. I guess I got saved by my friends though.

>Drifted away from friends at 12 something
>No social media at all, just playing vidya
>Turn 16
>Start hanging out with old friends
>We all get really close again
>Going to parties and other social events together
>Start caring about my looks
>Girls started to notice me more
>Have average happy life with friends and average grades

Starting to socialize with people really helped me out desu. Life will get better, but you have to do something about it yourself, you can't just wait for people to suddenly start talking to you. I don't know if this helped you in any way, but I just wanted you to know that life will get better.

>life will get better
>life will get better

I'm still retarded apparently, it didn't get better after all

I can't maintain relationships for more than 1/2 yrs. As I, rather we, start opening up to each other, I say some stupid shit, and then we slowly drift apart.
I'm not kidding, the only people who I've known for a long time are like family friends from when I was a baby, and even then it's kinda 'forced', e.g. we only meet up at family gatherings, etc.
It really fucking hurts, because when I try to meet someone new, there's always this lingering sense of 'is it worth it? you wont know each other this time next year...'
I'm really worried that it'll fuck me up later in life when I have no one to fall back on, no one to call a 'real', 'for life' friend...

same here.
I feel jealous of all the people with lifelong best friends that they truly connect with. I have no real people that I can depend on or confide in.

>19, in second year of medical school
>Wish I had decided to study architecture or something creative
>Have nothing in common with other medical students
>Live away from all my friends from my hometown
>First year of medical school I made fuck all friends because I was depressed and socially anxious as fuck
>Can't make friends in 2nd year because all the groups have basically formed
>Spend all my time in my room doing fuck all
>Cucked by parents into hiding smoking habits
>Got tinder but 0 worthwhile grills are interested
>Lots of deaths in the family etc going on
>Feel like the best years of my life are slipping away from me

Where the FUCK do I buy pants like this

Remember that you have to initiate user.

Clubs, and anime/vidya clubs in particular, are full of antisocial faggots who will absolutely not just come up to you and start a conversation.
Like the memes say, you need to actually try something to get what you want.
Just like how a prince on a white horse will never appear, a princess trapped in a tower will also never appear.
If you care to get to know the people in your club or uni better, it is up to you to get to know them and arrange meetups at different times of the day. Contact comes before friendship.

Who can I trust if I can't trust my own farts? I'm optimistic that one day they will not betray me. Until then, I will drop loafs in public.

>would taking meme rapper drugs make me feel better.

No, don't fuck with xanax because it makes you look and act like a fucking retard. Don't fuck with percocets or any opiate because while they will make you feel great and better at socializing in the short term, a short while after taking them repeatedly you'll be an addict, and that withdrawal can drive people to suicide it's so bad.

You want some legit advice? Pick some niche hobby you have and start looking for people with the same hobby who also have healthy social lives. You'll always have something to talk about with this person, you can chill with them to do this hobby in a group, and once you get to know them you'll be invited to do social shit with them, thus expanding your group of friends. Branch off from there. Build your contacts. Don't make the mistake of using that one person every time you want to do something social though, If they become your only go-to friend for that kind of stuff, you'll be fucked if they ever move away or become too busy to chill. When they start introducing you to people, hang with them a few times and then get their numbers and do the same thing you did with 1st friend, it'll ensure that you have multiple people to hit up when you want to do stuff, and also expand the potential for who you may meet while with them.

Also, if you have no hobbies fuckin' get one. Social media is not a hobby. Get something you can do collectively. I'll list some of mine that have resulted in great friendships as examples. Some of them are fucking lame so judge away, but i have friends through them.

>Digital art
>Discovering new bands by going to indie venues
>Anime (inb4 loser, I don't fucking care I do what i want)
>Skateboarding
>Building/working on computer hardware
>Cars (specifically 1970-1990's jdm and 1960-1980's american muscle)
>Doing recreational drugs (MDMA, do it if you have the chance in a social setting, guaranteed you'll go home with a few new numbers)

The issue isn't that I'm antisocial, its just that my "acquaintances" only like me to stay like that-- they don't want to be friends or put me in their social circle. I can't get past the "acquaintance" stage of friendship, everyone has already formed their groups and there's no room for me

Also, after getting someone's number and talking to them for a bit, don't be afraid to be like "hey dude, I don't have shit going on, you know of anything popping off tonight?". It works.

Also, I know someone is probably going to give me shit for having anime as a hobby, but you have no idea how fun it is to host a drunken anime night. You haven't lived until you've watched naruto with a group of 20 people and drink every time he says "believe it." That show is garbage but it makes for hilarious drinking games.

Can't get rid of my chubby baby cheeks :'(. Limited control over weight because of previous eating disorder.

Also, broke my nail like this

man i regret fucking up in high school and never caring about my grades up until now.
im thankful that i have supporting friends and stuff but theyre all in uni going to a party like every friday night and i feel like im missing out on getting wasted , sex, making tons of new friends.
but im stuck in a community college with literally nobody to talk to, just a 2 or 3 people in my english class. only in my 2nd year did i decide to actually try my ass off and do well, and so far things are going pretty well. i want to transfer to an actual uni soon hopefully. i just regret fucking it up so much. i used to be extremely antisocial in high school, and ive changed so much since then but i missed so many opportunities. some of you might read this and think "wow you fucking normie at least you have friends ree" but man this is just how i feel

Fix your diet faggot

>tfw low self esteem due to rounded forehead and no way to hide it outside of hats
>kind of got past this once I realized I had a natural gift for dressing well enough to trick normies into thinking I'm fashionable
>doesn't help at all with girls though and whenever I start crushing on someone my self esteem issues flare up again
>thought drinking heavily would fix this, it doesn't but I keep doing it excessively anyway
>end up known as the stylish alcoholic DJ in pretty much all of my social circles in college
>now I've graduated and still haven't been able to get a gf and wondering what's even the point of being good at dressing myself if my style and personality are only good enough to make people like me in an aromantic way
>can't tell if it's wrong for me to be upset about this and if I've just become a dilettante when it comes to fashion

>hairline so low i must keep a buzzcut or else my head will look compact and ugly

>cursed with the same haircut for the rest of my life

>doesnt look too bad but i would like to switch it up

Literally nobody EVER talks about people cursed with small foreheads/ low hairlines i had to figure this shit out myself

bb i cry 4 u

ill give you some of my big ass forehead so we can both be normal

Try growing your hair out and slicking it back

>No friends at college make the whole experience awful
>I kind of want to have friends there but not ACTUAL friends, since I dont want to hang out with anyone new, but rather friends who disappear as soon as classes end
>I dont know if I dont like talking to strangers because I'm bad at it, or the other way around
Anyhow, life is sucking since high school ended, but I kind of already felt pathetic there, so iduno.
Right now what keeps me going is the optimism that somehow, someway, I'm gonna HAVE to do better for myself, instead of just letting things get worse and worse.

I'm
Lets trade please

hah, pic related is the most relateable image for me, it's not BAD per se just annoying

This is basically besides the talent

My phone scuffed this post up.
"This is basically me besides the talent"

>have had speech problems my whole life
>never talked more than I needed to
>developed into a introverted and socially dysfunctional person
>small, tight-knit group of friends in high school
> two quick, emotionally destructive relationships with a girl and then a boy have left me sexually confused and with attachment issues
>went to out of state uni
>no friends now
>unable to make new ones because of anxiety and attachment problems
>spend a lot of time browsing Veeky Forums /mu/ and Veeky Forums instead of going to parties and stuff
>seek validation in life by reading pretentious philosophy books, listening to experimental bands, and dressing like a depressed faggot
>keep telling myself that I like all this, but in reality it's just a last ditch effort to try to get people to like me.
>can't even stop if I wanted to, been pretending for too long

thank u ily

I hope this is bait