Tacticool Clothin Veeky Forums???

Anyone here dress with a tacticool twist? I know you homos love cargos.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/to12e/milspo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumping a few

Tacticool flannel

Triple Aught

4 U

Instructor zero is a good example

Shiny reflective glasses make the look

pinterest.com/to12e/milspo/

tacticooler than you

any pack you are wearing that gives you the urge to hold onto one of the straps is probably missing adequate waist support

That strap is not from the backpack, it's something else he's carrying over the shoulder, may be some satchel

Pretty easy
You can wear military styles in civilian colors, or civilian styles in military colors
If you just wear some straight up army surplus you're going to look like a jackass but we'd love to have you over on

I kinda do it by default (did a bunch of blue collar work before going into college) but now I'm slowly transitioning to more of a techwear aesthetic. Just a bit more fun fashion wise with all the practicality.

That strap might actually be a rifle-sling or something attached to an additional bag.

ID on bag?

I'm fairly certain it's from Acronym, but don't quote me on that.

Sure, it's not a padded backpack shoulder strap, but I think the general rule applies, especially since you can be carrying a piece that could weigh upwards of twelve pounds depending on what you're doing.

That's a rifle sling you mong.

this isn't you in the pic

Is Milspo Veeky Forums or just autistic?

Yes? Just inspo dude.

pre-1960 milspo is Veeky Forums, 1918-1939 is god tier

smaller countries in europe typically get an extension of a couple decades since they just rely on NATO for protection and don't update their shit

info on those shades??

>tfw Arc'teryx LEAF stuff is so expensive