/art hoe/

Can we get another art hoe thread started? Post pictures of art hoes, talk about art hoes, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tildalindstam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when u artistic but still a hoe

thank you for posting this, I was going to do the same. More art hoe stories please

has anyone met a decent girl with this aesthetic or are they all crazy? w2c art hoe gf

another thread of insecure teenage boys ranting about their exes

another post of adults ranting about teenage boys

Need me an art gf brehs

These are now mainstream in Russia

am I arthoe enough yet?

on Veeky Forums? impossible

i look like this

what kind of boys like this? femboys? pls gib femboy bf

it's not fair

Pretty sure russian women started the "pretentious art slut" aesthetic

how high u gonna pull up them pants girl? like chill. your belly button need to breath child

This isn't really arthoe imo. More librarian core. Get those shitty bangs, rip up your fishnets, and replace your sweater with a van Gough shirt and you're an art hoe

I strongly believe everything fashion related we absorb from the west, and art ho is no exception.

Im so confused, what is her torso

delete this cringepost

u support high waisted pants child?

Can a guy be an arthoe?? Do I just wear a choker or something baka

Except adidas tracksuits, a black eye and a bottle of vodka

That's a russian original

No, men can't pull off this aesthetic unless you want to be flamboyant.

I wanted to mention tracksuits as an exception but then i thought it was common knowledge.

I'm still waiting for when the fashion to stop raping female eyebrows, first it were pencil lines, then unkempt caterpillar, now it's sharpie lines

if the pic is him i think we can safely assume he wants to be flamboyant...

Sad!

cute. more pls

i find the term "art Hoe" extremely offensive and degrading to women.

ur cute

that's /cgl/ light

Then you haven't spent much time around women or any time in the fine arts community.

that looks more like larme kei, not trash enough to look art hoe. /cgl/

just started art school and literally 80% of the girls are like this

nayrt but while I agree it's not art hoe, its definitely not larme.

what are they like personality wise?

French

lol are you serious

i pray that there is variation somewhere

Sure.
Every snowflake is special, even if they all grow into existence from the same principals.

keyword 'pray', I know it's mostly not possible

TFW NO ART HO GF
(I DESERVE THIS)

tfw I found a low-level art hoe gf. not insane but still pretty effay

Post pics :^)

Alright, well.

They are mostly quite interesting to talk to - except the photography snatches, who are legitimately worthless on every level.

Being in a relationship is not feasible, because they will never be in a relationship with you. They're in a relationship with their "career", and their career gets first dibs on what happens to their vagina.

You can be a rock or a stepping stone, but either way you are a tool.

i've known one (1) art hoe in my relatively short career on this planet and she was pretty cool. might have just been into the aesthetic and not the entire system of action though
i regret not staying friends with her, she was nice even if dating her was a pipe dream

I grew up in the community. I've known hundreds.

I personally find them more interesting to talk to and spend time with than THOT, but you can never trust what you truly understand.

They are attractive af but they arent worth it imo

>but you can never trust what you truly understand.

WHA?

wtf!

how is he so cute!

god just stab me in the fucking heart UwU

I really shouldn't have to explain.
It's obvious.

yea every art hoe starts off low level. muwahahahahahahah-----

Impossible. Nigs can't create anything.

>These bob cuts

i think you came off as a little pretentious there, but i kind of get what you're saying. might even keep that quote, i think it's pretty good!

If you ever have a firstborn, I'm taking it.

fuck yeah dude, but only if my wife agrees

>letting your wife dictate who can dispose of her offspring

beta as fuck

first off i do roll kinda beta, but honestly i don't think i'd even enjoy being alpha; second off, i was just making le ebin cuck meme joke that's like 2 years past its prime! it's pretty funny, right?

w2c?

it will be a lot less funny in your future

well... a lot less funny to you

you look actually nice unlike art hoes daisukidesu

don't get me wrong, i'm not scared to choke a bitch but i've always been about that (pardon the redditor joke) respecting women shit

Dated one, been around them before. I found the vast majority to be boring as hell. No personality whatsoever. You get to know them then realize they have deep depression and have no desire to do anything with their lives and have no real interests and can't sustain conversation as a result. Always into kinky ass sex though. Last one I dated was into rape fantasies and torture, was pretty nice. Conversation was dull af though

It's silly to respect people who have done nothing to merit your respect and never will.

But you can still behave respectfully towards them.

The difference is pretty key.

alright alright, let me backpedal a bit
i am all about not passing judgement on people until they do A-1 retarded shit and also i'm very bad at talking to girls ;-;

im gunna need an id on that pls fren

dunno found it in a past art hoe thread

>i am all about not passing judgement on people until they do A-1 retarded shit

Such as?

Hey Guys, what exactly is an Art Hoe?

Girls who are effay

>tfw I almost got to fuck her

>tfw I'm an art hoe (male)
Tho I can be funny sometimes

>that Indonesian demon mask
I'm sorry

What's the problem with that?

you can be art raging homosexual

>reffering to yourself as a hoe
>expecting to be likeable

>tfw live in South London surrounded by art hoes
>no art hoe gf

end it

and why the motherfucking hell didn't you

>just above shoulder length hair

All the girls that follow me on insta look like this, i just want a qt suburban basic who played sports in high school that i can impress with my pretentious bullshit

The non slutty art ho types are some of my favorite kind people to be around desu
Like the genuine ones who dont do it to be different

Having art ho friends is more viable when your not into art ho types desu. The ones im close are usually fun to hang out with and i can bring my basic (but in an adorable way) gf around them
It helps that a freind from elementary school eventually turned into one

wtf i think i know her
source?

egbudiwe.tumblr.com

Bitches who think they have a unique taste in shit (fashion included) despite they all being identical to each other. Just go to your local Starbucks and see them.

Also, they have 0 personality. I already said that they are identical to each other but they also aren't expert in any subject. Art hoe is trend and they will jump into another trend when it gets out of style. That's why you should never trust an art hoe. They are one of the most shallow people you'll ever met.

i am absolutely sick to death of women

The raw truth of this thread is this:

ALL of these people aren't artists. They'll make excuses for their SHIT art. "MUH STYLE". "ART IS EXPRESSION!".

Nah man, you're a fucking self absorbed retard that uses art to be unique, when in reality you're just an image and a try hard. Actual artists have no time to be "brooding" and edgy. They're spending their time being poor, and doing nothing BUT art.

Fucking faggots you people are.

mutual

That is a model, Tilda Lindstam.

instagram.com/tildalindstam/

funny enough I saw her when I was at a Future Islands concert in NYC. I remember I was waiting for a bud by the bathroom and saw her past me, me and some white dude who was waiting for his bud both stared at her as she walked by then nodded at each other after the fact. She is gorgeous in real life.

that is a random tumblr that has nothing to do with her you stupid cunt

Are art hoes the same as music hoes?

The kind that are into post-hardcore etc.?

These girls are sluts and I want to deus vult, but these girls are making me want to stray from the light.

Holy fuck post those teddies PLEASE

>The kind that are into post-hardcore etc.?
No.

She changed her mind ;_;
We were making out at a club and she didn't want to go home with me in the end