I just got a job at h&m. i don't buy their clothes because i prefer getting more expensive, higher quality shit...

i just got a job at h&m. i don't buy their clothes because i prefer getting more expensive, higher quality shit, but we're required to wear their brand while on the floor. do they make like, anything worth buying at all?

Just wear basics and use it as a chance to experiment with color and texture combinations (as long as you have access to all their shit) that you wouldn't normally buy

Your question is more complicated than you might expect.

The most important thing to understand is that H&M offers a LOT of variety, often in unexpected places.

The construction and materials are never more than just-barely-acceptable. The cuts tend towards decent, because the brand is mostly intended for broke students.

Every once in a while the shotgun spews forth a nugget of value. Sometimes they'll manage a decent basic, other times they'll put out a sweater that you can and will still be wearing five years from now, and sometimes you'll grab a piece that is just fun to wear for a day or two because it is so silly.

All of it is sewn by child slave labor in Bangladeshi barbecue pits, so if you spend a dime there, work for them, or fail to murder anyone who has done either you are going straight to Hell.

you work there, have a look for yourself?? this is the most pretentious thread i've seen in a while lmao

u r a fraud then. there's nothing more dispicible than a salesman who doesn't even believe in the products they are selling. I hope trip and fall on your head on your first day

+1 this is why I shop online.

is this "high quality" bait??

personally i think in terms of jeans, they have great quality stock, for the price. other stuff like their dress shirts, the buttons are falling off literally in the store. the shirts are 15$ though so, thats the only thing, is if you pay 15$ for a dress shirt then, you cant expect much, especiialy when its linen, and you cant even wash it, you have basically dry clean a 15$ shirt, its silly. those are the types of items that give them a bad name. they have great value on underwear and socks for men. and they have tons and tons of cool funky shirts and decent quality outerwear also. but they best aspect of HM is they have clothes that actually fit you, if you are not a fatass that is. if you are a fatass then i can see why you wouldnt shop there and stick your nose up at it. *cough cough OP*

>being this much of a cuck that you care about a bunch of bangladeshi shitskin kids

What about their purple lable "trens" collection.

Why does nobody ever talk about that?

who's going to care about your kids when manufacturing jobs come back to the us after worker's rights have finally been completely eroded?

who am i kidding, robots will do it and your kids will be blowing dudes for crack rocks

>your kids
>implying Veeky Forumsggots get laid

They have some basics that are pretty decent. I have a couple of hoodies and white tees that are alright.

Im not from the us you autist, and I dont want to raise kids in my muslim infected shithole country.

>muslim infected shithole country
Found the nazi

The only stuff they sell that doesn't feel like it's going to disintegrate off your body is the LOGG stuff.

i started shopping at forever 21 how is their shit Veeky Forums i kind of like it

Their basic t shirts are pretty comfy

Indian?

I got a job at H&M two weeks ago, at least at our store the only dress requirement was we can't wear clothing with branded logos, other than that anything goes pretty much
Working in kidswear lol, there's nothing worse than carefully assembling a display table and neatening a clothes rack only to have bastard kids ruin it 5 minutes later

I used to work at h&m like 5 years ago and it was the same policy. Why would u lie for such a shitty thread OP

maybe he's embarrassed that he wants to buy some stuff from H&M and wants to seem cool on Veeky Forums

If you work at h&m you should probably consider not spending money on more expensive and higher quality shit.

Holland

>t. reddit

Quality b8

Full divided

you say that as if it's an insult