Sneaker general

last one hit 300

W2C levitation sneakers

Thoughts on the Palace Adidas dropping tomorrow?

Looks like their Iniki ones, but without that ugly-ass foam heel and sole.

Cop or no?

GOAT

Cop or not

rlly need something for working in a factory setting, my currents shoes are flat af

not quite

Should I go for the 990v4 (left) or the 531 Vazee Sweatshirt (right)? Picking between these two since I need a grey sneaker. Or does anyone know better ones I could cop?

Such a shame the Mastermind that dropped tonight are mids or else I would've copped the black pair.

both autism shoes

Should I cop these for 112 buckaroos?

Just looking at these gives me autism

thoughts?

They're very different shoes apart from color. I'd go 990v4 but the choice depends on what you would wear with each shoe.
cop
no
If they didn't say palace these would be unremarkable, lazy designing imo.
c, I like these.

easily

I've been back and forth on these or the 97s for a while now

Got these on spring during sale

Air Max are dead

Black/white, black/black, or neither?

All white

Thoughts on this color way?

One pair of all black
one pair of all white
Not a fan

I have some extra cash for new sneaks which ones should I get?

anything but nikes

you should not get some dad shoes.

Recent law enforcer

get some originality instead

Can I look fashionable in running shoes?
They're completely black

Forgot pic

Would love some suggestions, then

no colorway will make pureboost look good

Are these too popular now or should I cop coz I really like them

Used pair of these for like fiddy bucks - cop or not?

they're just bad

I cannot find these anywhere in my size. I'm hoping for a rerelease.

the hamburger

pretty nice.

seeking waifu for the singularity -core

Fucking awful. Not surprised these were in a sale - nobody in their right mind would pay y-3 rrp prices for these ugly pieces of minced anus

Club c85
Munchen over Hamburgs

Found some in deadstock. Cop or not?

rate ?

Shouldve copped the 990v4 x stussy

Thinking about buying another pair of ultra boosts, currently have a pair of ub uncaged that someone gave me last Christmas. I'm thinking about getting them in Grey Three (pic related), x Parley, or STs in blue. Yay, nay? I know 4.0 is coming out at the end of this year but it doesn't seem like anything is changing.

Evangelion?

Black, white, or neither

i hate how the boost on the EQT sticks out so much past the heel. would b eperfect if it wasnt for that imo

if you're walking around a lot, alphabounce are great and you can find discounts alll the time to get them for 70-80

Should I get a all white sneaker?

Warehouse worker here. Will second the Alphabounce recommendation at mid-market price points. They wear hard and clean up easy with microfiber cloth and water or a sneaker cleaner. Very durable, comfortable shoes with good and long lasting springiness to the midsole.

If you are standing in one place a lot, a Boost sneaker might be better for your feet and joints. The problem with Boost is that the material collects dirt easily and gets gross fast. Cleaning Boost isn't easy, either, and you can buy 1.5-2 Alphabounces for the price of a single Boost sneaker. If you go with a Boost model be sure it has a black midsole.

Really dislike these New Balance Roshes.

Can someone pin point the New Balance's he's wearing, what's the specific name ? Name of the guy Kentaro Sakaguchi in the picture btw.

S-should I?

w2c

really need some good quality and comfortable sneakers for wide feet please respond

Ya looks good i would get these

Reebok club c85s work wonders for me, one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn. I have the suede pastel lilac ones i havent worn any others

copped these on sale, how’d I do lads

What are some beaters that are better than Old Skools but also the same price?

Seeleys?

No, go for some new balance or Nike air max, they have the same style but look more sharp

adidas ya dummy

ISO a sneaker thats somewhere between a skate shoe and an oxford.

copped these at goodwill for $30

good or bad?

They look like their in fairly good condition, at least compared to what I've seen at good will.

Can't decide

>
that's pretty fucking good for $30 and they look new from the pic. Idk what I'd wear those with though

what about these?
Does anyone own them?

>pure white ultraboost
where tf do I cop this

have you tried the fabled website "adidas"

have these, always get compliments 10/10 comfy

I'm thinking about getting a Converse but I'm undecided about it being low or high top. I wear shorts from time to time. Any advice?

Thoughts on Novesta? I want retro runners and NB seems to be incapable of producing good models in decent colorways under 200€,

recc me please some cheap sneakers for the winter, I assume something in darker colors would be good

got these in cream, love them

These look great.

How do you figure Evangelion? Post an example.

Do you like ub? I have a pair and the cage is uncomfortable af. I honestly like my pure boost better.

Guys, atm I have some Reeboks NPC II because some friend gave them to me, I've been using them for a while now but I've always thought they look chunky and big as fuck on my feet (I'm 28 MXN, that's 10.5 US I think) I'm going to shop for some new white sneakers and I'm searching for some slimmer ones (Maybe like pic related, idk)

What sneakers do you recommend?

Either you tie them too tight or you got fat feet
I rock mine unlaced and they're comfy

i seriously thought these were Roshes before clicking the thumbnail and now they look like some weird fake chinese NMD

So i copped the cdg chucks. I usually wear a uk11 but people told me to size down cause they usually fit bigger so i ordered uk10. Did i fuck up?

you should be fine. just return them if they don't fit.

dooms are 2014-2015 but like still not a bad cop for 30$
just dont wear jeans with them desu

Club Cs. But not in that shitty ass colorway.
Nikes are ok overall, a bit meh, but the ridiculous GAT hints are a deal breaker.
Hamburgs are fucking retarded.
Margiela GATs would be your best bet, since I suspect you do want them but don't want the price tag. Save up then. BW GATs are shit quality and look boxy/off. Completely different silhouette.
But out of those def Club Cs.

got a pair of these, any suggestions for a pair of new balance or nike in a similar stye?

Cop for sure my man those are sexy as shit what are they? shadow 9000?

Recently copped a pair of the Raf Simons ozweego bunnys
>pic related
how you guys feel about the ozweegos? generally dont like the more dad style shoes (insert balenciaga triple s trainers) but i fuck with the ozweegos cause raf put a modern spin on the dad silhouette

What are some good sneakers that fit well with the comfycore style?

NB

ultraboost comfiest shoes in the game

The Japanese Garden Pack is the best general release I have ever seen. All of them are wonderful and look even better in person.

nmd/ultraboost/human race