Tattoo general

old one 3hunna Tattoo general. Talk about tattoo ideas, your current tattoos, and help anons find ones they like

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ruco__/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not mine, I just love the artist

OP here, thinking about pic related. dont have much space on my arms left tho, how can I make this work on ribcage/legs?

user, can you please post pic from previous threads: guy in SLP look like shirt (Shirt was simillar, but different colors.) with short sleeves and black pants, with two big tattoos on his arms, one of them was something like ancient greek statue, i think.

his insta btw
instagram.com/ruco__/

Getting this tattooed soon

Unless someone from /fa beats me to it lol

Love this one

kek

plebtier

decent. go for it user

Alright, bitch boys & hipsters, real men tattoos coming through

Cringe

For pale ass hipster bitch maybe, pussies get wet from this and that is what matters

Good Chad tattoo, but could have been on a better bod

post a full-res of that image please

>being this petty
What ever, chad. Shouldn't you be in Veeky Forums tho?

congratulations on ruining the thread retard

>MUH PRECIOUS THREAD
>YOU RUINED IT!

o.k.

>i waste my time ruining things i admit have no value or worth
woa dude

Thinking about getting this on my neck.

Thoughts?

Are knife tattoos too edgy to take seriously?

>mfw
they absolutely are please trust me

This one on my body somewhere.

I didn't post those I just think it's hilarious when people sperg about muh ruined thread on an obscure chinese paleontology enthusuast image board

And this on my arm/shoulder

Pretty sweet, yeah?

Yeah, but don't be suprised if anarchists with degrees in women's studies might jump on you

>hipster opinions

Ok, tell me objectively how are those bad tattoos.

*grabs popcorn*

Yes, they are dumb unless you are a street hooligan and have knifed several people and it is your weapon of choice.

But seeing you post on Veeky Forums you are most likely a skinny pale fag.

is this from a Kandisky painting or is it something entirely original. either way not bad

I like it, be careful with too many straight outlines tho, it will make you look like you didn't have enough money for the shading session

I want to get a tattoo of one of my bird's feathers because she means a lot to me , but I'm worried about blurring if it's too watercolor-ish. Any suggestions? (She's an orange winged Amazon for reference.)

I was thinking about a satyr with a Maenad, akin to pic related.

more potential inkspo

neck, maybe?
back calf?

I have 4 left arm
Ps im half jap

I like it. I wouldn't want the hand that dark tho cuz it probably wont age very well and end up looking like a blob within a few years. The design is beaut tho.

Wtf Ed? What are you doing in here?

Me no Ed. I am japanese guy i rove tatos and perciengs

A tattoo of tattoos? Pretty meta

What does Veeky Forums think of religious tattoos?

I dig them but im not religious

Would these frames make a good tat?

lol, that's actually pretty funny even though Kek is cringeworthy. That tattoo needs to have the Egyptian hiergolyphics of Kek on there too.

wb this

/r/ing some more woodcut tattoo inspo

more meme tattoos

this
Also I would have the artist make the guy look less like a scrub

>additionally I would get rid of the iphone signal stength indicator, time and battery symbols, not sure what they add to the piece

I think so.

Sigil of baphomet, I want this tattoo
>inb4 edge
Yeah, this is only thing stopping me from tattooing sigil...
Baphomet has interesting history and I surely see myself as Laveyian satanist (pro tip it's atheism).
So it symbolises my beliefs but it is teenage tier edge... Rright..?

how old are you?

Does it matter? I'm not teenager anymore. And my beliefs are strong.
Currently looking for interesting version of sigil.

yes, tattoo yourselves. get a cool one right on your forehead that's shaped kind of like a plus sign but with broken arms.

Read actual philosophy you role playing fucktard

this froggo is top 3 i have seen in here

>meme tarot card tattoo

Go for it!

Atheistic Satanism is the sorta thing that edgy teenagers get into but eventually grow out of. don't get the tattoo. People who see it are either going to think you're an edgelord or a fucking serial killer.

Who said I wasn't?

This is stopping me from getting it. Unless I'll find nice artful sigil. Or a subtle version of it.

The most pretentious representation of an eye ever made.

My spouse just got this done yesterday, I'm going into get a matching one this afternoon!

>I'm not a teenager anymore

he's 20

I'm 28. I know what I believe. My beliefs are shaped over past 7 or so years by cherry picking ideas and thoughts from books I read.
I learned about LaVey only recently. I'm not edgy nor I dress like one. It's just an interesting form of atheism.
Don't you think sigil would be a good ice breaker for conversation? :^)

This tattoo is going to look bad no matter what imo you don't have time to go around telling everyone why you're not edgy and why you actually got this tattoo. People are mostly going to look at it and have some type bad reaction to it. If that makes sense

Yes, you're right. People who knows me, wouldn't think that way and actually ask and listen. But strangers would associate it with "edgy devil worshipper". Which I'm not.
Should think of something more subtle...

Artist of this design, I summon you

i think it looks pretty sick desu

in two weeks im getting this on my side or leg, big

Incredibly stupid, why?

How big?
Would look good on calf or side of calf

>I surely see myself as Laveyian satanist (pro tip it's atheism).
tattoos are for 18+, user

just don't fucking get it. and don't get something more subtle. just think of something else

>I surely see myself as Laveyian satanist

i mean if you want to be marked for life with a fucking meme, go for it. there's no way you could possibly regret that

Dumping mine 1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

Forgot picture

5/?

6/?

7/?
First I ever got and only homejob

8/8

sweet

looks good

neat

kinda weird

shit

even shiter

not bad for a stick and poke

why? you were doing so well

>Why
I'm heaps into the naive/ignorant art movement, wanted to get something big and instantly readable, it fit the space, shock factor, and bodily autonomy
Someone pulled the "you wouldn't put bumper sticker on a Mercedes" line on me once, and I told them to fuck off, if it's my Mercedes I can do what I want with it, if I feel like painting a veiny cock across the bonnet I will

>surely see myself as Laveyian satanist (pro tip it's atheism)

surely...