Daily reminder that owning an iPhone increases your chances of mating

>daily reminder that owning an iPhone increases your chances of mating
>anroid users will be weeded out of the gene pool by based women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FTaocq43TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying that the google wouldn't have taken over the world and killed apple by then

>Mating with a black girl
Why?

I'd rather not mate with someone so fucking vapid that they can't handle a color being different.

you live a sad life, whoever you are reading this

>tweet from 2014

I don't think anyone in 2017 gives a single shit what smartphone you use anymore

T_D XD

Phones are insecure on all levels from hardware to software. I would never consider a relationship with someone who owns one. RMS is 100% correct.

>using SMS instead of Whatsapp or Telegram or any other instant messaging client that uses data instead of phone lines

/pol/ BTFO

>some literally nobody shitskin monkeyfaced stuck up skunk

I'd rather enjoy a white, non-brainwashed, eastern european woman.

[insert picture of that one blacked polish girl with a white skinned baby with a mongrel negroid skull]
I wish I had it saved.

This one is the root of the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=5FTaocq43TY

...but it's a nigger.

Is this the picture?

>I wish I had it saved
I wish I never saved it.

slav blockhead with a nigger baby..

it's an improvement

ive switched many times and its made no difderence because id have to text them

Americans are truly vile. There is no other nation with that attitude.

>refusing communication with someone based on the color of a UI element

if the women you decide to marry cares about arbitrary shit like that imagine the kind of life decisions she will make and how it will fuck up your future

Are people really this vapid..?

daily reminder that owning an iPhone increases your chances of mating
iFaggots users will be weeded out of the gene pool by taking cocks up their ass

It's only a matter of time until fags are able to reproduce.

I once asked my gf about this, and apparently she always unmatched/blocked green bubbles by reflex, since that means you have to pay for the messages, it won't be as fast, you can't talk to them in group convos etc. Lucky for me I had just cracked the screen on my personal phone (moto /g/) so I was on my work iphone.

I would literally still be a virgin if I had green bubbles. This isn't a meme folks.

Who the fuck still pay for texts?

I asked her the same thing but she said she doesn't know the exact details of her plan etc (she doesn't pay for her texts) and that blue bubbles just "feel safer". She also said she doesn't like the way green bubbles look and that reading green bubbles strains her eyes.

>Who the fuck still pay for texts?

I don't even own a phone

I don't think I've seen any plan here in the UK in years that didn't throw in unlimited texts

>living in yuropoor
>70% android market share
>everybody uses WhatsApp and nobody gives a shit about iMessage

Feels good

cute

A woman will date a guy with a swastika tattoo if he's handsome enough.

No one's going to turn down Bradley Cooper because he has a Samsung.

Sounds like excuses. Probably brainwashed by her peers to think that and uses backwards-rationalization to think of a reason why to think that.

I wouldn't want to pay for texts either but I've dropped SMS as a protocol years ago. I bet it's Apple's plan to keep them around so they can pull that shit on people. Any other messaging client would work just as well.

You're getting baited, nobody gives a shit about green bubbles outside of utter retards on Twitter.

The guy you're replying to is dating a tinder whore and is guaranteed to end up ruined.

Lmao, is this a nigger baby or just a genetic defect?

Why the fuck are you fagits getting anal over such trivial issue? It's called choice and people have strange choices, almost like fetishes. I for example would never go near someone who has nigger skin. Deal with it you virgins.

this was migrated by based /g/ mods.

iTODDLERS BTFO

#GreenBubblesMatter

looks like brad and angelinas biological kids

>The UK
The US is basically the third world when it comes to cellphone plans, data plans, and internet plans. No one wants to admit it because America is supposed to be the best at everything, so it's not going to get fixed for a long-ass time.

Magnus Ronning WTF

>europoors
iMessage uses data, it's the best of both worlds.

On the other hand, would YOU want to get with someone dumb enough to make this ultimatum? Maybe she's doing both sides a favor.
Snufkinposters are always in the right

>tfw having apple around is good because it serves as a warning sign that the owner is a brainlet subhuman that should be avoided at all costs for procreation purposes

>slav x nigger combination
Worst nightmare considering slavs are niggers of Europe.

My father gets new one from his company each 4 years or so. He just give old model to me which saves me money since no way I will buy new phone before old one is dead.

>Canada is basically the third world when it comes to cellphone plans, data plans, and internet plans
ftfy

Up here you're paying $55+ for one gig of data, unlimited texts and a few hundred minutes.

>fucking someone who cares what phone u got
theres ur mistake buddyboy

>>daily reminder that owning an iPhone increases your chances of mating
>>anroid users will be weeded out of the gene pool by based women

Luxury cars give more social status in ma place broo

>androidautists don’t know about the function of iMessage
It’s really good and basically the only reason to have an iPhone these days

Yes, people are actually this vapid. You can see the majority of twitter talking about it just by searching "green bubbles" on it. Not to mention the retarded articles written about how iMessage is such a necessity, people can't function in relationships if the other person has an Android. That said, SMS messages sometimes pose a real problem, but nothing that serious. Pic related.

>letting women dictate who gets laid and who doesn't

fuck betas

IMessage is only useful if and only if you only use Mac infrastructure.

Most people using iPhones are using Windows, so they reap none of the benefits.

This is not fashion-related.

No
It’s faster than SMS and you can text over WiFi. It’s an undeniably better instant messaging service. And out of all my friends who use it maybe one uses the mac app. I think you are misunderstanding the service