How come every guy who grows out his beard also grows out his ego?

How come every guy who grows out his beard also grows out his ego?

How come Veeky Forums won't shut up about beards when the board has never been beard friendly?

they get the jawline they never had

This long undercut long beard combo looks fucking hideous, it's gonna be laughed on just like we laugh on mullets now.

>implying mullets weren't in last season

because they get enough girls riding that

W-w-what a fucking faggot

>Call urself male
>Act like an ig thottie
pick one

jealousy

>t. angry beardlet

It doesn't look good, no matter what you tell yourself at night

this

It looks soo fucking bad.

they're more confident they don't have to flaunt their lack of a masculine jaw

what is this look called?

let me guess he's a chef, or he runs a food truck, or he's a web developer

I can grow a beard but don't. Not many people actually look better with them, but shaving on the reg really sucks. It sucks so much that I get how people convince themselves a beard is a good idea.

Holy fuck who is this loser making these threads all day long.

We get it, you are butthurt because you cant grow a beard

You wrote same shit in the last thread dipshit.

Go cry more for being unable to participate in a trend

Yeah. I recently had a short beard out of laziness but I've recently started shaving my head in the shower every couple days so now it's just easier to shave the face too. Looks so much better clean or 5 o'clock shadowed.

17 yr old kids telling other 17yr olds that beards suck

you think we didn't have this shit and made memes about it back in 2013?

There will always be butthurt teens unable to grow a beard

I'm 5 weeks into a beard
I've only just noticed most of the weakchinned, pencil necked nu-males have shitty patchy beards, and for the first two week I thought I'd quit so as to not join their ranks

Then it filled in
Betas keep crying

Tacos are so fucking overrated.

thoughts? this was a month ago, now it's thicker and about 1" long.

Should I dye it, shave it off or keep going?

this, a good burrito will outperform a thousand tacos any day

Chris Parnell, is that you?

Why the fuck do people on Veeky Forums hate beards? lol. half of you dont even have chins or have weak jaws, and beards can help in making you look like you have one.

They can't grow them.

it's retardedly ironic, as a fuckton of Veeky Forums topics are about finding new aesthetics and styles, and when one starts to obtain these new styles, they are changing their identity which is exactly what beards are, nothing different
there is something to be said about the faux-masculinity of modern beard culture in north america, but holy fuck I know Veeky Forums is naturally contrarian and subversive to pop culture but this is something else

What if you have a jaw and are capable of growing a nice beard?

Beard + good jawline though is ubermenschcore

too many jawlings growing beards to become a real man and ruining the good name of beards

Can this be beard general?

wish he was my grandpa :( would love to hangout with him

>Chris Parnell

no

I'd rather grow some balls

c'mon breh, he probably grew that beard because he was bored enough not to shave, have you see his wife, Pierce don't give a shit anymore.

my hair grows so insanely fast that I will have to shift a huge portion of my monthly earnings to razor stock. So yeah I'm wearing a beard for good now.

inb4 how fast

Why not just buy a nondisposable razor? Straight razor or safety razor would both work, you'd just have to get used to using them

Simple compensation.

Big gun = tiny dick & deep-seated insecurity
Expensive car = tiny dick & deep-seated insecurity
Bushy beard = tiny dick & deep-seated insecurity

Just look at this shitstain. Literally sending manlets to do his job.

ok.. we get it you have a small dick, stop projecting

I think they pretend to be confident in selfies for irony. I've never seen one look like that irl.

*like*

>Men with beards lack confidence.

Chinlet here

How do you grow a 'stache? My beard game is good but my mustache is too thin and rare, and doesn't connect with the beard. Sucks desu

You literally just let it grow. Nothing but time and aging will help you. Some guys can and some guys can't. Don't be surprised if you're unable to really grow one until your mid 20s

you don't grow balls...those you are born with them..

fucking faggot go back to /lgbt/

The key to a long/thick any part of facial hair is time, you have to risk looking like absolute shit for months end for it to pay off in the with the reward of looking good